24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robertjessica is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I finally tracked down the SANTA code!!!

I finally tracked down a discount code for TitaniumTwisters.com ! I know various members were searching for this, so I thought I'd share. They have a discount code "SANTA" that they are using on their website until the end of December. The "SANTA" code gives 25% discount on all purchases. This is perfect for Christmas, as I can get on their site and customize those rope necklaces for all of my kids for stocking stuffers. I think they are up to around 50 colors of rope now. As we discussed before, TitaniumTwisters.com is a US company, not someone in China like most, if not all of the competing rope necklace companies. It also looks like they have a great fundraising program, if any of you need that.