robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robertjessica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I finally found the SANTA code!!!

I finally tracked down a discount code for TitaniumTwisters.com ! I know various members were searching for this, so I thought I'd share. They have a discount code "SANTA" that they are using on their website until the end of December. The "SANTA" code gives 25% discount on all purchases. This is perfect for Christmas, as I can get on their site and customize those rope necklaces for all of my kids for stocking stuffers. I think they are up to around 50 colors of rope now. As we discussed before, TitaniumTwisters.com is a US company, not someone in China like most, if not all of the competing rope necklace companies. It also looks like they have a great fundraising program, if any of you need that.

aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow cool product. It'll make for cool friends gifts thanks man. I needed this