Thread: Never to late

GunMetalGrey88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Never to late

Hey everyone first post and really dunno where to start . But as a teen I was bullied alot for my size and weight being 6. Ft5 in senior year was off and I never made any good friends.
    I was and always been a pasifist but people were never there to give me a chance.
    I guess I started going to the gym first in 06 after graduation 6 years later I feel no real change and I want to get stronger for my self confidence and see what heights that takes me to

Hoping to find some good friends here and change myself for the better

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome,

First thing I personally believe is confidence in yourself. Believe in yourself and not for other people. Who cares what joe dick thinks of you. For you to succeed in your goal of being fit and strong you need to impress yourself, believe in yourself so you have a goal, the rest will follow as a perk.

I'm here for support, in fact pm me and I'll email you to give you some motivation to keep you going to accomplish your goal.

Remember this.. IT WILL BE HELL, but at the end.. there's a reward. What' that reward is - is totally up to you. It could be accomplishment, pride, confidence, anything you want but first you need to work for it.

I always listen to Eric Thomas before working out; extreme motivation.

Best of luck to you and I know you can hit your goal.

BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBogart1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Welcome,

First thing I personally believe is confidence in yourself. Believe in yourself and not for other people. Who cares what joe dick thinks of you. For you to succeed in your goal of being fit and strong you need to impress yourself, believe in yourself so you have a goal, the rest will follow as a perk.

I'm here for support, in fact pm me and I'll email you to give you some motivation to keep you going to accomplish your goal.

Remember this.. IT WILL BE HELL, but at the end.. there's a reward. What' that reward is - is totally up to you. It could be accomplishment, pride, confidence, anything you want but first you need to work for it.

100% Agree with this! If you arent doing it for yourself then you will never have you heart fully into it! Who cares what others think! Keep pushing on and searching on here for a workout program that fits you!

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for the advice guys I'm trying to do it for myself I'm just trying to figure out what I want and it's a long road but with cheering on and friends in the gym as well I think I'll be ok

mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BBogart1989 View Post
    100% Agree with this! If you arent doing it for yourself then you will never have you heart fully into it! Who cares what others think! Keep pushing on and searching on here for a workout program that fits you!
    Agree with both of them bro, feel free to PM me to as I added you. I'm 6'5 also with big frame. You gotta do it for you, start small and move up from there. I started getting into BB around August and really kicked into high gear last 4 weeks. I have become addicted to working out and can't wait to see the results to come. Health wise to, I am seeing gains. Like guy said above ", It will be hell". But it all worth it, just up to you. And doesn't matter what others think, just what you do..

Unhappy

A big pet peeve I have is I train all week and although others see me getting changes in my body I only see the same ugly form and I'm mentally crushed I don't starve but I don't binge eat entirely I have bodybuilders as my wall paper on my phone * I'm bi anyway* to motivate me when I go to change a song or check a text I think I have a self destructive disorder or some form of anorexia I dunno what's wrong with me

mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GunMetalGrey88 View Post
    A big pet peeve I have is I train all week and although others see me getting changes in my body I only see the same ugly form and I'm mentally cruOshed I don't starve but I don't binge eat entirely I have bodybuilders as my wall paper on my phone * I'm bi anyway* to motivate me when I go to change a song or check a text I think I have a self destructive disorder or some form of anorexia I dunno what's wrong with me
    Bro, Its going to be hell, no denying that. Your same height as me and I started this during the summer weighing in at 315 during July. I am now getting compliments from others as they see muscles get bigger and as I slim down. I am currently down to 271 as Sunday and know I have a long way to go. Even though people are commenting , I still look in mirror and see that I'm so unhappy with self. It took years of neglect to get where I was and I wish it could be fixed overnight. Just keep finding the drive to get back to gym and stick with my training schedule. I know it will pay off and my confidence will rise. As for dieting , have you read the stickies especially in nutrition section? You def don't wanna starve or binge eat. Really good resources in there brotha!! Keep strong and fighting man and you'll succeed. I totally know what you're going through as almost same stats.

not been feeling weel been home for the holidays a week and will be another till i go back to the dorms id like to hit up a gym near me or work out at home but its ny impossible my friends who havent seen me in a while i saw over the weekend say i gotten thinner and my face is much more gaunt. so 3 months and people say ive dropped 40 pounds say i don't trust scales. i really wanted to give a up date since the app got reset i cant change my motivation from 0 to 6

darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Welcome,

I've got to agree with this 110%. Great advice.

I think I might have a form of anorexia I do eat its just I never think I'm beautiful or good enough I see in the mirror and I only see a mess of skin and a sad face I dunno how to cure myself from that I guess just think differently but I don't look in mirrors too often

After a long silane that and the app dosent work too well I'm breaking my cardio goals well but the lifting equipment and the people using them I get scared by

Talking

So it's been a while since my last post some dishearting news I got high blood pressure and I'm on medication for it. As for my weight I have dropped alot of fat and it seems to move to muscle as I look better yet I still retain the same dredded 357 I have 80 pounds to go before I'm satisfied I'm retooling everything basing my workouts on calorie burning now. I could still use friends to talk to into muscle like me I made one bodybuilder friend but its not enough come on guys help a future contender out