systmfail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy diet not working anymore

well first off im 16, and i know i have a weight problem. i'm tired of being fat. at the end of november i started trying to lose weight. i was at 285, slowly i went down and down up untill april then it stopped working. i was at around 260. now im talking trim spa, cause i read up on it and it seemed like a good idea, and am about 255-250, but now its just not working. every night i go through about 30 pushups and as many crunches as i can handle. but nothing seems to be working....is there any suggestions as to what i can do....im hoping to get to about 200 lbs, i wanted to by the end of the summer, but i dont' know if its possible...is it? can anyone help?

JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cardio.... Cardio... and some more Cardio...

Pushups and crunches will only go so far...
    You will feel it "burn".. but you will still be covering any new muscle with fat.

You need to get your heart rate up for 20 minutes at the very least... I would go for 30-40 if you can..

Do that 4-5 times a week...

Drop 50 lbs by the end of the summer?

That is very drastic... obviously.. nothing drastic will happen to your body without doing something drastic..

I went from 208 to about 155 within 2 months...
    I do not recommend doing what I did because it is not healthy..

I cut carbs out.. except for broccoli....
    I drank at leats 1 gallon of water every day...
    I took ephedrine.. twice a day..
    I also took taraxatone to help get the water out...
    and I did Cardio every day... 7 days a week..

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ....and more cardio

That said, keep it to within reason.

Start slowly, 15-20 minutes, and try and work your way up to 45 minutes, 5x a week.

ok by cardio, what specific things would you recommend?....maybe some easier things at first but then work my way up....

i know it is a bit drastic, but that was just my goal, even if its not by the end of summer, hopefully at least by the end of the year

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by systmfail
    ok by cardio, what specific things would you recommend?....maybe some easier things at first but then work my way up....

i know it is a bit drastic, but that was just my goal, even if its not by the end of summer, hopefully at least by the end of the year
    Moderate jogging, walking, biking, etc. Anything that keeps your heart rate up.

any kind of gut busters? mainly i just wanna get rid of my gut first.

speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The fat deposited over a muscle group does not belong to that muscle group, it belongs to the whole body.

Crunches will help build your ab muscles, but will do little to reduce the fat deposited over them.

Originally posted by systmfail
    any kind of gut busters? mainly i just wanna get rid of my gut first.
    You can't spot reduce, unfortunately. Be patient.

ok then i guess this is gonna be my plan, bike ride whenever i have the time, maybe some jump roping if i find mine, swimming and occasional running throughout the week. any suggestions on which to do on certain days ...should i keep it one of those a day, or two of them a day? i guess i'll just keep this topic as a guide for myself to see how much weight i lost. thanks for all the help!