Thread: 8 Weeks Down

Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

8 Weeks Down

I have been doing Kris's Get Thin plan for 8 weeks now. I have 4 more to go. I have seen some great strength gains from it. I haven't lost much weight though which kind of concerns me but I have been noticing my arms becoming veinier.

Comments, critiques? How do you think it's coming? I'm not happy at all yet to be completely honest.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Theminatar; 11-30-2012 at 03:53 AM.
    I'm an angry person, I have anger problems, I take it out on the weights.

Check out my Betancourt D-Stunner Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150214213

ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANABOHOLIC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Dude you've transformed well. Finish the 4 weeks - reassess then.
    NEW GUY TO THIS FORUM - PLEASE REP.

I WILL REP BACK.

DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job, stick with it! But if it's lean that you seek then clean you must eat! .... It doesn't happen over night, stay consistent

Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theminatar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks guys. Yeah the diet is one of the hardest things for me. But I have been starting to get mad at myself for swaying away from the diet. I'm trying to stay strict these last 4 weeks.

Check out my Betancourt D-Stunner Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150214213

simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did his workout but switched up to something new. You are doing great imo. His diet helped me regulate my blood sugar withing two weeks, so his diet is awesome. Its hard eating the same food everyday but it works. I lasted four weeks, but you are at 8 so great job and very jealous here.
    Legends are not about the goals, but the journey to reach them.
    You can't reach buried treasue without going through some dirt.

Originally Posted by simoxeh View Post
    I did his workout but switched up to something new. You are doing great imo. His diet helped me regulate my blood sugar withing two weeks, so his diet is awesome. Its hard eating the same food everyday but it works. I lasted four weeks, but are at 8 so great job and very jealous here.
    Haha thanks man that really means a lot. Why did you stop?

DomZon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DomZon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely making some nice progress bro

Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yurek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    keep on going, ull get there

Thanks guys. I'm hoping at the end I look completely different. I want to look shredded as hell haha. I'll be going to basic training for the army at the end of this. So it's all timed perfectly.

toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toofatformyage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice man

69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GTOJudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not happy at all? you should be, nice gains.
    "There's only one way to become champion. Never fu*king lose." -Gannicus
    -Muscle ups - 15
    -Bench - 225x3
    -Squat - 315x5
    -DL - 405 1RM

Originally Posted by 69GTOJudge View Post
    Not happy at all? you should be, nice gains.
    Well I mean, I'm pretty self conscious about the way I look. And I've always wanted to get rid of my love handles. It's just when I increase the cardio, I lose so much muscle with the fat.