Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Just like so many on here are going to be offended by your post.
    Can I call it or what?!

obvious post was obvious

Funny how I see so many say we should have a live and let live attitude but those are the first to be offended by others.
    I cant even see people agree that the sky is blue without someone feeling the need to let everyone know what kind of blue

Life is simple.
    Dogs bark.
    Cats meow.
    and people will never get along
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The more you know, the more you realize you don't know....

It seems conceited to me to say one can prove god, or disprove god since mankind lacks the means to prove either. I believe there's far more evidence that there isn't a god, yet I'd never presume I have the ability to prove it.

For me, I've never met an atheist who wasn't really mad about "god". The irony is, how can you be mad at something you don't believe in?
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Enjoying the lamentations Ed_Hitchens's Avatar
    Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post

It seems conceited to me to say one can prove god, or disprove god since mankind lacks the means to prove either. I believe there's far more evidence that there isn't a god, yet I'd never presume I have the ability to prove it.

For me, I've never met an atheist who wasn't really mad about "god". The irony is, how can you be mad at something you don't believe in?
    I don't believe in God, but only because I see no reason to think it exists. It has nothing to do with proving it one way or the other.

And no, the anger isn't directed at "God" but at what certain human beings do under the guise of His Will (tm).
    Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

Your prayers have been answered. The answer is NO.

Never give up on your dreams. They provide so much joy to your friends and family who laugh about them behind your back.

Remember when you were a kid and dreamed of working in a cubicle all day? Mission accomplished.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post

Well put, and have had the same experiences. Like many other groups, or at least the more outspoken of them, atheists seem to define themselves in terms of not only what they aren't (by definition of the word), but who they aren't. In a sense it reminds of the political bickering. It's never about what the speaker believes, but rather how dumb or incompetent everyone who isn't on his side is. I'm better than you because I'm not you. Makes no sense, at least to me.

I would love to believe. I would love to have that faith. But I don't. I just don't have an answer one way or the other.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Enjoying the lamentations Ed_Hitchens's Avatar
    Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    I would love to believe. I would love to have that faith. But I don't. I just don't have an answer one way or the other.
    Right. Because you have enough intelligence to think about it for yourself. Most intelligent people, when applying logic and careful contemplation to the question, arrive at the same conclusion you did.

It can also go the other way, towards faith, which is fine if there is quality and honesty behind the thought process leading to that conclusion. But for many the frustration is in dealing with others who have not given it any thought at all, who accept blindly that which they've been taught and told.

Whether you find it uncomfortable to accept or not, there is an inherent superiority in the intellect of someone who can think rationally and independently. In that regard, some people are better than others in that they are more qualified to make decisions based in reality rather than superstition. For example, I would rather someone tell me that murder is wrong because it destabilizes the social contract and creates pain for others than be told it is a sin against a deity and my eternal soul is at stake. It is for the same reason I would accept advanced medical treatment over a prayer vigil. One of them I know is real and could provide a more realistic outcome.
    Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

Your prayers have been answered. The answer is NO.

Never give up on your dreams. They provide so much joy to your friends and family who laugh about them behind your back.

Remember when you were a kid and dreamed of working in a cubicle all day? Mission accomplished.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ed_Hitchens View Post
    Right. Because you have enough intelligence to think about it for yourself. Most intelligent people, when applying logic and careful contemplation to the question, arrive at the same conclusion you did.

It can also go the other way, towards faith, which is fine if there is quality and honesty behind the thought process leading to that conclusion. But for many the frustration is in dealing with others who have not given it any thought at all, who accept blindly that which they've been taught and told.

Whether you find it uncomfortable to accept or not, there is an inherent superiority in the intellect of someone who can think rationally and independently. In that regard, some people are better than others in that they are more qualified to make decisions based in reality rather than superstition. For example, I would rather someone tell me that murder is wrong because it destabilizes the social contract and creates pain for others than be told it is a sin against a deity and my eternal soul is at stake. It is for the same reason I would accept advanced medical treatment over a prayer vigil. One of them I know is real and could provide a more realistic outcome.
    Yet, this deigned superiority is often nothing more than insecurity manifested. So many pseudo-intellectuals I've encountered "get off" on their supposed mental prowess. They jump at every chance to debate, dialogue, or mock those who believe contrary. What are they looking for? If they were indeed so erudite, they'd know they require no validation and that proselytizing atheism is functionally useless. Ignorance is bliss. Frankly, I'd love to have it back. As a person who loves problem solving, the issue of divinity is vexing. You can't solve an equation without all the variables.

If I see a happy Buddhist, Christian, etc, more power to him/her. It serves no end to bring them commensurate to my condition. If they judge me for my beliefs, again, irrelevant.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I definitely don't view it as superiority of any sort. I'm envious, frankly. If it makes people happy then all the better, so long as they don't use it as an excuse to control me I'll stand behind them 100%. This is just how I'm built; no better or worse.

And, since it's the season, let me just say:

I fucking love Christmas, I like lights, I like the trees, I like the nativity scenes, I like the singing, I like to see the kids bundled up in their little red outfits, and enjoy seeing people practice the rituals as a celebration of their faith. This includes the trees and lights paid for by my [local] tax dollars and all the other good stuff that goes along with it (mini rant).

Try SCE to AUX

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can I call it or what?!
    I could probably wager a similar outcome in almost any thread here... sh*tstorm. You can be just as antagonistic though.

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/8784_228772353919548_761442829_n.jpg/img]
    While the post is humorous, in a thread like this, what exactly do you think this message implies? It's passive aggressive and insulting. We all stir sh*t up.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I could probably wager a similar outcome in almost any thread here... sh*tstorm. You can be just as antagonistic though.

While the post is humorous, in a thread like this, what exactly do you think this message implies? It's passive aggressive and insulting. We all stir sh*t up.
    While I am a man of many faults I will never be in denial of it and not one day goes by that I do not realize it.
    But in my quest for perfection, although I doubt I will ever achieve it, I will always look for humor and hopefully bring some to others.
    And I can accept the fact that others are and will be offended by my actions in spite of whatever I do.
    Good, bad or indifferent.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While I am a man of many faults I will never be in denial of it and not one day goes by that I do not realize it.
    But in my quest for perfection, although I doubt I will ever achieve it, I will always look for humor and hopefully bring some to others.
    And I can accept the fact that others are and will be offended by my actions in spite of whatever I do.
    Good, bad or indifferent.
    Regardless.... I have decided to be offended. YOU SIR.... have hurt my feelings.

Regardless.... I have decided to be offended. YOU SIR.... have hurt my feelings.
    And there happens to be a thread dedicated to atoning for just this act!

Try SCE to AUX

And there happens to be a thread dedicated to atoning for just this act!
    Good point. CBB.... I will be expecting a response.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post983625073

So what do you say, Pistols at 5 am?

I know, lets have a spelling contest, theres something you would have an advantage on me

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

wut?

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    I agree I don`t believe in religion at all
    You sir, are .

You believe that Jesus is God.
    You are a Christian.
    Christianity is a religion.

I dont think you even know what the word means.
    re·li·gion
    Noun:
    The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.
    The service and worship of God or the supernatural.
    Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
    Last edited by jf1; 11-27-2012 at 10:22 AM.
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obama-hu Akbar = Obama is great
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by jf1 View Post
    You Sir, are .

You are a Christian.
    Therefore you are religious.

GJDM!
    Does it make it easier for you to cope if you can put everything in a box and label it?

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    "1st of all give an honor to God & our lord and savior Barrack Obama"
    Are we sure there wasn't a comma in there??

"1st of all give an honor to..... God & our lord and savior, Barrack Obama,..."

You know, like he was about to thank everybody, starting with God, then the president, his parents, ect??
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does it make it easier for you to cope if you can put everything in a box and label it?
    If it walks like a duck...

(even if it refuses to acknowledge that its a duck)
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

If it walks like a duck...

(even if it refuses to acknowledge that its a duck)
    Not everything that is spiritual is religious.
    And one can be religious without being spiritual.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I call it or what?!
    I'm not offended by any of these posts, I'm simply tired of all the practiced indignation from all sides. The more people complain about little things the less I'm able to care. The fact that what has me irritated is the constant complaining is proof that its counter productive, I don't care about Foxx, just the bishing and complaining about Foxx.
    I'm a sad little man

Not everything that is spiritual is religious.
    And one can be religious without being spiritual.
    Agreed.

However, the OP comes across as a religious nut, claiming not to be religious.
    Last edited by jf1; 11-27-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    jake24

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I'm not offended by any of these posts, I'm simply tired of all the practiced indignation from all sides. The more people complain about little things the less I'm able to care. The fact that what has me irritated is the constant complaining is proof that its counter productive, I don't care about Foxx, just the bishing and complaining about Foxx.
    Everyone has the right to post what they want and if this is what Tom decided to post then so be it.
    And everyone has a choice to post in it or not.
    I have seen a few that have decided to post in here but I also have noticed those that have not.

And as far as Jamie Foxx is concerned he's just doing what comedians do.
    His main concern is keeping a fan base cause thats what pays the bills.
    I have no other idea as to why he did it, I can only speculate.

But were just here having a friendly conversation about this rather than attacking an embassy or something

Agreed.
    But this is clearly not the case with OP.
    How is it clearly?
    Because of a few posts that he's made on the internet?
    That will never disclose what kind of man he is, its only a glimps.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Medtreker View Post
    Are we sure there wasn't a comma in there??

"1st of all give an honor to..... God & our lord and savior, Barrack Obama,..."

You know, like he was about to thank everybody, starting with God, then the president, his parents, ect??
    Some posters seem to be ignoring or are unaware of the context of Foxx' words. He is introduced. Big cheers. He walks around shaking hands and says "It's like church in here."

and then, as if half mocking a preacher, and half still elated from the election results, says the God, Lord and saviour, Obama bit.

For all we know, he just did a big fat line backstage just before he came out on stage.

or he's just naturally high to be in front of an enthusiastic crowd.

Whatever the case, I don't think anything he said is meant to be taken so seriously and so dissected and analyzed as it has been here.

Context. Context.

He is not saying this at a funeral, memorial, or other solemn occasion, so why take him so seriously?

In hindsight, sure, not the wisest thing for Jamie to do or say, but come on! Relax in your stuffy suits.

(to the fundamentalists in here, not poster quoted)You bitter losers are grasping at straws now, and it makes you seem worse than you probably really are.
    Time To Re-Schedule

Agreed.

However, the OP comes across as a religious nut, claiming not to be religious.
    To your edit: I too have decided to folow JESUS. ( although I dont think I do a very good job at it )
    And if saying HIS name offends you then oh well, I would rather offend you than HIM.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone has the right to post what they want and if this is what Tom decided to post then so be it.
    And everyone has a choice to post in it or not.
    I agree, yet my point in posting in here was to say that complaining about every little perceived slight is counter productive to his intentions. It simply grates on peoples nerves, even many of us who would agree with him otherwise.

But were just here having a friendly conversation about this rather than attacking an embassy or something
    Does Foxx have an embassy? I'm up for an attack!!
    I'm a sad little man

You sir, are .

You are a Christian.

re·li·gion
    Noun:
    The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.
    The service and worship of God or the supernatural.
    Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

One does not believe in the belief. The existence of religion is a hard fact in that there are various forms of belief systems tied to a supernatural being that we classify as religions.

Try SCE to AUX

One does not believe in the belief. The existence of religion is a hard fact in that there are various forms of belief systems tied to a supernatural being that we classify as religions.
    The same could be said for political parties.
    I'm a sad little man

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I agree, yet my point in posting in here was to say that complaining about every little perceived slight is counter productive to his intentions. It simply grates on peoples nerves, even many of us who would agree with him otherwise.
    Counter productive true.
    But how much posting on an online forum is counter productive?

Thats a rhetorical question but Im sure you knew that

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I definitely don't view it as superiority of any sort. I'm envious, frankly. If it makes people happy then all the better, so long as they don't use it as an excuse to control me I'll stand behind them 100%. This is just how I'm built; no better or worse.

And, since it's the season, let me just say:

I fucking love Christmas, I like lights, I like the trees, I like the nativity scenes, I like the singing, I like to see the kids bundled up in their little red outfits, and enjoy seeing people practice the rituals as a celebration of their faith. This includes the trees and lights paid for by my [local] tax dollars and all the other good stuff that goes along with it (mini rant).
    In this and your previous posts on the subject you pretty well summarize my own position.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon