Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Need moar proteins!!! Danny1990Sco's Avatar
    Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Does height really matter?

Yo all,

Out of curiosity mostly looking for female opinions on this one, however guys feel free to chime in too.

So yeah does the height of your partner / possible bang buddy matter to you? For example girls would you go out with / bang a guy shorter than yourself?

Guys how about taller ladies?

Personally i'm a sucker for the taller female, i have a thing for long smooth legs, however a lot of girls seem not to go for a guy shorter than themselves. ( I'm 5ft 10" )

Opinions?
    (._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling, they hating.

I'm a DJ/Producer Check my stuff out here : https://soundcloud.com/zafire

Mr.Fab - My lifetime goal is to when a girl is giving me head and I bust, to have it come out her nose...

cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10) cmdash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 6'3.

Not sure if that answered your question OP.

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I honestly don't think i'd go out with a guy shorter than myself... however if he's shorter when i'm wearing heels don't care.
    I'm only 5'4 so i'm not asking for a lot, just not interested in seeing the top of his head.
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm glad this is finally being discussed, the misc has been utterly silent about height for far too long

EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm also a sucker for dem tall ladies.

Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    I'm glad this is finally being discussed, the misc has been utterly silent about height for far too long
    Ya i noticed that after the thread was made, still finding my way around here.

Mr.Fab - My lifetime goal is to when a girl is giving me head and I bust, to have it come out her nose...

lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    iseewuthyoudidhere

OP, as a 5'4 male i can tell you that it matters a lot. however, short with facial aesthetics is fine. I am short and ugly which = forever foreveralone

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Danny1990Sco View Post
    Yo all,

Out of curiosity mostly looking for female opinions on this one, however guys feel free to chime in too.

So yeah does the height of your partner / possible bang buddy matter to you? For example girls would you go out with / bang a guy shorter than yourself?

Guys how about taller ladies?

Personally i'm a sucker for the taller female, i have a thing for long smooth legs, however a lot of girls seem not to go for a guy shorter than themselves. ( I'm 5ft 10" )

Opinions?
    The answer is absolutely no, unless you're a supermanlet (below 5'6). Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by lbranbus View Post
    iseewuthyoudidhere

OP, as a 5'4 male i can tell you that it matters a lot. however, short with facial aesthetics is fine. I am short and ugly which = forever foreveralone
    dude you gotta get yourself some confidence. If you say your ugly then well your gonna be ugly. If u believe your a decent looking dude then others will believe that too.

jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    The answer is absolutely no, unless you're a supermanlet (below 5'6). Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong.
    I am supermanlet
    Brb buying wheelchair to hide height

Started watching season 1 &2 of Its always sunny in philadelphia and Dennis and mac fake being in a wheelchair and have polio to get bishes at the mall.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can somebody pass the butter please this roll bread is a little dry.

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all I know is my height is always a conversation starter with every single person and it makes life gooooood

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    I honestly don't think i'd go out with a guy shorter than myself... however if he's shorter when i'm wearing heels don't care.
    I'm only 5'4 so i'm not asking for a lot, just not interested in seeing the top of his head.
    This applies to all woman. Soo if she is 5’8 and you’re 5’10

You are disqualified based on the “If I wear heels he has to be taller than me” woman logic at sorting out men.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danny1990Sco View Post
    dude you gotta get yourself some confidence. If you say your ugly then well your gonna be ugly. If u believe your a decent looking dude then others will believe that too.
    this isnt true. I realized I was ugly not too long ago, cause i kept wondering why no girl has ever liked me even though Im generally a popular guy. the only reason is loooks

ask yourself. if an ugly fat chick thinks she looks hot, do you think so too? didnt think so

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this isnt true. I realized I was ugly not too long ago, cause i kept wondering why no girl has ever liked me even though Im generally a popular guy. the only reason is loooks
    lol
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

lol
    strong response

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    This applies to all woman. Soo if she is 5’8 and you’re 5’10

You are disqualified based on the “If I wear heels he has to be taller than me” woman logic at sorting out men.
    I can't be disqualified for what I said... Re-read... I said I don't care if he's taller/shorter if I'm wearing heels, when were at home chilling I probably won't be I just don't want to be looking down when I'm staring into his eyes (lol, awww cheeky)
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I find taller guys more attractive than shorter guys.

But there have been short guys i've been attracted to in the past.

I can't be disqualified for what I said... Re-read... I said I don't care if he's taller/shorter if I'm wearing heels, when were at home chilling I probably won't be I just don't want to be looking down when I'm staring into his eyes (lol, awww cheeky)
    thats what you think but if you met a cool guy who was shorter all that "i think" shyt would go out the window, just saying.

thats what you think but if you met a cool guy who was shorter all that "i think" shyt would go out the window, just saying.
    not true *******. tons of girls have strict height requirements.

Claims to understand how women work

Harsh truth, we would be embarrassed to tell people we were dating the short "cool guy" in the corner jumping to get the darts out of the dart board.

TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^ This
    brb eating...

not true *******. tons of girls have strict height requirements.
    lol you are a dumbass. No artificial "requirement" means anything in the face of emotions that are not logically controlled, that is, attraction. Herp de derp. As in a girl can say "I dont date guys under 6'0"" but if she happened to find a guy she really liked who was under 6'0 that requirement would dissapear. Do you not understand that? That kind of **** happens all the time.
    Claims to understand how women work

Harsh truth, we would be embarrassed to tell people we were dating the short "cool guy" in the corner jumping to get the darts out of the dart board.
    In this case I do happen to know that you are either ignorant of your own mind or delusional

lol you are a dumbass. No artificial "requirement" means anything in the face of emotions that are not logically controlled, that is, attraction. Herp de derp. As in a girl can say "I dont date guys under 6'0"" but if she happened to find a guy she really liked who was under 6'0 that requirement would dissapear. Do you not understand that? That kind of **** happens all the time.

are you retarded? even YOU wrote the following :

"the answer is absolutely no, unless you're a supermanlet (below 5'6). Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong"

I too am talking about "supermanlets", like guys my height 5'4. most chicks dont care how cool you are at that height

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was talking to the OP about being disqualified. First comment was related to your post.

Also: dat avi
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes it matters, it's a major factor, like looks and money. It's not an excuse for being an FA though, it's not being short's a disease that prevents you from getting laid.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sorry bro. Before the misc. I was unaware and didn't think it mattered, but now that I have been awared I hear and see it a lot more that hot girls want a tall guy.
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

Registered User TheDifference12's Avatar
    TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes but probably not as much as guys like to think. I'm short myself and I hate being short, not just for dating reasons. Some shorter girls probably like smaller guys anyway, allow having to kiss a 6 ft 6 dude when you're 5 ft, he would always have to pick you up or bend over, his back would start to ache a lot unless you didn't make out much, lol. Or... You could lay down .

I don't really have a preference, it depends. I wouldn't like a girl to be a lot taller than me, though, even if she's a tiny bit taller than me but if I have feelings for her and we both don't give a **** then it doesn't matter at all.

DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think that if you're at least 5'10 with a decent shape, good facial aesthetics, good career ect. you are no different than a guy that is 6''4 with the same attributes.

The problem is for the guys who are 5'6 and under.

Also, almost everyone on the Misc. adds 2 inches to their height, this tells us a lot.

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Born in '85, I think I was considered to be average height while growing up. Returning to my college alma matter to study for my boards, I want to say I'm below-average for sure now. Girls these days, are so damn tall. Every girl I try to talk to or make random conversation with is atleast 5'6. Girls I've dated before would wear 3" - 4" high heels. Lol, checkmate for me.

Anybody else in their late 20s see this in girls that're in college or so.
    GA