1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No BS Pre-Workout

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a new pre-workout. After looking through countless profiles of various products, I'm just kind of getting fed up with all this "Proprietary Blend" bullsh*t.

When a company does this:

"SUPER EXTREME OMEGA PUMP ENERGY BLEND - 7.9G**"
    Beta-alanine, Caffeine, Citrulline-Mallate, Creatine Monohydrate

How am I supposed to know how much of each of these ingredients are in the product?
    Is it 1 gram of monohydrate or 5? Do I still need to take some? What about Caffeine? Is it 50mg or 500mg? I dont want over 200ish...What about Beta-alanine, is it a real dose? 3.2G or 500mg?

Do you know what I'm saying?
    Anyone wanna recommend a pre work out, that actually lists what's in it?
    That includes:
    -Either no creatine, or 3-5G of CreaPure mono
    -1.6-3.2g of beta-alanine
    -100-200mg of caffeine?
    -Anything else such as CitMal, BCAAs, whatever else is a bonus

Supplement company reps, I'm dying to throw money at your company. Please, someone suggest something that is actually clinically dosed, and shows the amounts on the label!

Thanks for any recommendations, also, feel free to share any frustrations you have. Am I alone in this?

Cheers

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1201PM View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for a new pre-workout. After looking through countless profiles of various products, I'm just kind of getting fed up with all this "Proprietary Blend" bullsh*t.

How am I supposed to know how much of each of these ingredients are in the product?
    Is it 1 gram of monohydrate or 5? Do I still need to take some? What about Caffeine? Is it 50mg or 500mg? I dont want over 200ish...What about Beta-alanine, is it a real dose? 3.2G or 500mg?

That includes:
    -100-200mg of caffeine?

Supplement company reps, I'm dying to throw money at your company. Please, someone suggest something that is actually clinically dosed, and shows the amounts on the label!

Thanks for any recommendations, also, feel free to share any frustrations you have. Am I alone in this?

Cheers
    We'd love to take your money! How does this look?

It's semi-proprietary, but the important parts are disclosed. It has 200-250mg caffeine, but it's modulated by the l-theanine. It has an 18gr serving size, so you can be sure whatever is NOT disclosed has plenty of room for good dosing, especially given the virtually non-existant levels of fillers.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dr.jekyll by prosupps

Endurance Complex 3000mg *
    Beta Alanine 2000mg
    Histidine 1000mg
    Amino Matrix 700mg *
    L-Leucine 500mg
    B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate 200mg
    Strength Matrix 1000mg *
    Creatine Hydrochloride 1000mg
    Energy & Focus Matrix 150mg *
    Pikatropin™ (Pikamilon) 50mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous 100mg
    Pump Matrix 3850mg *
    Agmatine Sulfate 750mg
    Glycerol Monostearate 1500mg
    Citrulline Malate 1500mg
    Norvaline 100mg

rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I gotta say that Scream by BB.com looks pretty good and lists the ingredient volumes... a little higher then you wanted on caffeine though.

Search the store here for "Scream"...

Edit:
    20 Servings Watermelon
    Serving Size:1Scoop(26.1g)
    Servings Per Container:20
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Calories 15
    Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
    Sugars 0g †
    Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 15mg 750%
    Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 125mcg 2083%
    Calcium (As Calcium Citrate) 65mg 7%
    Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate) 40mg 10%
    Sodium (As Sodium Chloride) 230mg 10%
    Potassium (As Potassium Citrate) 55mg 2%
    Psychoactive Cognitive Activator
    Taurine 1.5g †
    L-Tyrosine 1.5g †
    Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg †
    Glucuronolactone 500mg †

Rage Initiating Strength & Performance Igniter
    Creapure® (Creatine Monohydrate) 3g †
    Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®) 1.6g †

Anabolic Recovery Amplification Matrix
    L-Leucine 4g †
    L-Isoleucine 2g †
    L-Valine 2g †

Insane Pump And Vascularity Initiator
    L-Citrulline 3g †

Peak Performance Recovery And Hydration Blend
    L-Alanyl L-Glutamine (Sustamine™) 500mg †
    Carnitine As L-Carnitine L-Tartate (Carnipure™) 1g †

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jief View Post
    dr.jekyll by prosupps

Endurance Complex 3000mg *
    Beta Alanine 2000mg
    Histidine 1000mg
    Amino Matrix 700mg *
    L-Leucine 500mg
    B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate 200mg
    Strength Matrix 1000mg *
    Creatine Hydrochloride 1000mg
    Energy & Focus Matrix 150mg *
    Pikatropin™ (Pikamilon) 50mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous 100mg
    Pump Matrix 3850mg *
    Agmatine Sulfate 750mg
    Glycerol Monostearate 1500mg
    Citrulline Malate 1500mg
    Norvaline 100mg
    this :P
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have logged purple wraath and white flood by Controlled labs as well as muscle prime by all max nutrition.

They are all decent and have quality ingredients. White flood is likely my choice, however I haven't had the chance to use it in some time as supplements aren't cheap and money is not unlimited.

I actually like ephedra/caffeine mixed with some glucose before a session, works well and is cheap.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When it comes to a preworkout you really have a lot of options to pick from. It all depends if your a low stim or high stim guy. Do you like pumps? Increased endurance or a laser like focus?

Check out these recommendations

Animal Rage
    Craze
    Mr. Hyde
    Dr. Jekyll
    Super Pump Max
    Fierce Domination
    White Flood
    Shock Therapy
    RPM
    Nano Vapor
    Maximize Intense
    Presurge Unleashed
    Friction
    Novem

There are a lot more that i'm sure i'm missing but you get the point lol. Check some of those out in the product review section and just go with what you're looking for.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    I'll put fierce domination up against that any day.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That includes:
    -100-200mg of caffeine?

Cheers
    I just want to say that prop blend ingredients have to be listed in order from Greatest to least.

Also, food companies use prop blends. Where is the anger there?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    I just want to say that prop blend ingredients have to be listed in order from Greatest to least.

Also, food companies use prop blends. Where is the anger there?
    ^^ I've always wondered this. Prop blends really aren't evil like people make them out to be.

A bit of knowledge and a feel for certain ingredients can help you to (within a reasonable degree of accuracy) figure out how much of everything there is

check out ErgoPump NMT

We do have a prop blend, but the caffeine content is pretty clearly listed on the label
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Friction - per serving
    5g Creatine Mono
    3.25g Beta Alanine
    400mg of caffeine

If you don't want that many stims you can half-scoop it and still get efficacious doses of the ingredients you mentioned
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'll put fierce domination up against that any day.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can understand why someone would want a product without a prop blend, that being said they are apart of the industry and used in mainstream food as well.

In my experience some of the most effective products I've used have been prop blend and some of the least effective have been non-prop blends.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SAN Fierce Domination

between this and Craze...as always.

SP Max is good and there are some other good things out there but if you want to know what you're getting I have a hard time finding something better than SFD
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1201PM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please don't mistake my dislike of proprietary blends as anger. I simply would like to know what's being put into my body. I am simply asking if anyone knew of any products that fit what I'm looking for. I don't think I should have to accept proprietary blends just because, "it's a part of the industry". I am also not stating that these products are ineffective. I understand the need to defend your products, and thank you for the input. I had no idea about the ingredients having to be listed as highest quantity to least, very helpful.

Scream looks absolutely perfect as far as profile and I don't see anything that comes close. It's slightly expensive, but, I'm going to support it due to its use of high quality ingredients (CreaPure and Carnosyn) at clinical dosages and a fully disclosed label.

Thanks

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please don't mistake my dislike of proprietary blends as anger. I simply would like to know what's being put into my body. I am simply asking if anyone knew of any products that fit what I'm looking for. I don't think I should have to accept proprietary blends just because, "it's a part of the industry". I am also not stating that these products are ineffective. I understand the need to defend your products, and thank you for the input. I had no idea about the ingredients having to be listed as highest quantity to least, very helpful.
    I hear ya, the best thing is that as a consumer you have many choices. You can choose a non-prop blend product, you can also buy individual ingredients and blend your own. Do what you are comfortable with.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Volatile By Fahrenheit Nutrition

I Know this is a prop blend but it has 9 grams of actives out of a 9.3g scoop and works amazing. No need to add anything else I can promise you.

297 Grams Berry Eruption
    Serving Size9.3G Per Scoop
    Servings Per Bottle32
    Amt Per Serving % DV
    Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 20mg
    Sodium 27mg
    Proprietary Blend 9g **
    Taurine, Beta Alanine (As CarnoSyn®), DiCreatine Malate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®), Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Citrulline Malate, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Osmo-Load™ (Glucose Polymers), Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Cholinergic Acid), Vinitrox™ (Vitis Vinifera, Malus Pumila), Diindolylmethane
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check out Allmax nutrition muscle prime and bb.com came out with their premium line that has a pretty good preworkout in there.
    How I went from 260 pounds with a solid B cup to 200 pounds with abs and 2 state championships?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/vladsfbads <---Subscribe
    www.********.com/getfitwithvlad
    www.whypaleo.com (launch 12/2012)

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I buy various individual ingredients and mix and match them.

Prolab Caffeine pills -$6
    NOW Beta Alanine - $10
    Primaforce Citrulline Malate - $16
    L-Tyrosine capsules - $10
    NOW 1g Taurine capsules - $8
    low cal Gatorade or flavored BCAAs

2g Beta Alanine, 6g Cit Malate, crush the 200mg caffeine pill, and dump the L-Tyrosine and Taurine contents into the gatorade (or water with flavored BCAAs).

Toss back 1 Bronkaid pill for additional fun.

Simple, effective, runs about $55-70 (depending if you get the BCAAs) altogether but lasts about 4 months at a time.