MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How many times a year do you guys compete?

Between March and June there are 4 shows in my area. Mens physique

One on March 23rd, May 4th, May 25th, and June 22nd. The farthest one away from me is only a 2.5 hour drive, one of them is 10 minutes from my house. Not sure which ones to compete in and how many of them. I feel like it'd be tough to compete in all 4 cause that means being near contest ready for 4 months. Also I'm not sure if I have the money to compete in all of them. Signing up for the show, getting a tan, etc. What do you guys think and how many shows do you guys usually compete in per year?
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MG5 View Post
    Between March and June there are 4 shows in my area. Mens physique

One on March 23rd, May 4th, May 25th, and June 22nd. The farthest one away from me is only a 2.5 hour drive, one of them is 10 minutes from my house. Not sure which ones to compete in and how many of them. I feel like it'd be tough to compete in all 4 cause that means being near contest ready for 4 months. Also I'm not sure if I have the money to compete in all of them. Signing up for the show, getting a tan, etc. What do you guys think and how many shows do you guys usually compete in per year?
    you could do the 2 back-to back in May relatively easily in terms of contest prep etc with fairly little difficulty--it would simply mean a slightly elongated diet prep. The other suggestion I would have would be to do the one in March and then the one in June. Personally I DO think it would be doable to compete in all 4 (men's physique as opposed to bodybuilding requires less fat loss extreme diet etc.) but it could be very taxing on your body depending on how rigorous your cut and everything is. You would be in maitenenance mode for a long period, and it could cause you lots of sleep deprivation, grumpiness, all the other fun pre-contest symptoms.

I personally only have competed in 2 max a year, but I have friends who have done up to 5 shows (fitness/physique) spread throughout the year. In your case, the shows are really close together though so I think it might be overkill.

I will be doing 2 men's physique shows back to back in May as well up here in Canada and hope to do well.

What shows are you planning on entering??
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The first show I was planning on entering was the Baltimore Gladiator Classic but then I looked at the schedule closer and saw the other shows that are nearby.

The 4 shows are...

Baltimore Gladiator Classic - March 23rd at Goucher College (About 10 minutes from my house)
    NPC Pittsburgh - May 4th
    Lehigh Valley Classic - May 25th
    MD State/East Coast Classic - June 22nd

The Baltimore Gladiator Classic and MD State/East Coast Classic are both in state for me so I would not have to travel very far at all so I'm strongly considering maybe just doing those too, but also considering doing just the last 3, May 4th, 25th, then June 22nd since they're close together. Not sure. Also I've never competed before.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat