Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trying to formulate a cutting stack

Lately, I haven't had the money to spend on many supplements, but with the start of the next month, I might be able to afford something. So far, I want 7-Keto to be a definitive part of my cutting stack. Right now I weigh 225 pounds and I have a really hard time losing weight because of a slow metabolism. I'm on a strict diet, all my meals are 25g of fat and sugar combined or less and I get protein and BCAA's. I started this diet about a month ago and I've gone from 249 to 225, a loss of 24 pounds. I was just doing cardio off and on, in addition to lifting almost every day, but for the past 3 days I've been doing at least 40 minutes of cardio a day and I intend to keep it that way to help me lose weight.

I was originally thinking that I want to try Animal Cuts combined with 7-Keto Leangels (7-Keto combined with CLA) for my cutting stack. Only problem is I have a high tolerance to caffeine and herbal supplements don't seem to effect me much, so I'm worried Animal Cuts wouldn't be the perfect choice. Anyone have any recommendations of what I should stack with the 7-Keto? Any other recommendations of stuff I'm not thinking about? Any input would be appreciated, thanks

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you do not have money for supplements just spend the money on food. All you need to lose fat is a caloric deficit. If you are in a deficit you will lose fat. No other way around it
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go to the nutrition section and stay there. Clearly supplements won't help if you don't know jack crap about nutrition.

Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZMan45 View Post
    Go to the nutrition section and stay there. Clearly supplements won't help if you don't know jack crap about nutrition.
    Huh? How do I know "jack crap" about nutrition? Your post makes no sense. I lost 24 pounds in a month, that is proof that my diet is working. My diet is probably way cleaner than your's. I hit various plateaus and I'm trying to move the weight loss process along faster with supplements.

Also, I've had a caloric deficit for a while and it's helping me lose weight though not as fast as I thought. With supplements, it could accelerate my weight loss and then I can maintain it with a good diet and caloric deficit.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Prodigyxxx View Post
    Huh? How do I know "jack crap" about nutrition? Your post makes no sense. I lost 24 pounds in a month, that is proof that my diet is working. My diet is probably way cleaner than your's. I hit various plateaus and I'm trying to move the weight loss process along faster with supplements.

Also, I've had a caloric deficit for a while and it's helping me lose weight though not as fast as I thought. With supplements, it could accelerate my weight loss and then I can maintain it with a good diet and caloric deficit.
    24 pounds in a month means you were at a huge caloric deficit and probably lost a lot of muscle, which would indicate that your diet (while hypocaloric) wasn't on point. Thus the advice is solid, regardless of how it brash it might have sounded.

Supplements will not accelerate weight loss, they may help with hunger control/energy, but they won't make a dramatic difference.

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    24 pounds in a month means you were at a huge caloric deficit and probably lost a lot of muscle, which would indicate that your diet (while hypocaloric) wasn't on point. Thus the advice is solid, regardless of how it brash it might have sounded.

Supplements will not accelerate weight loss, they may help with hunger control/energy, but they won't make a dramatic difference.
    OP is 5'7" and 225lbs, i must be a scrawny little chinese boy then. Yes OP pls heed advice of weight loss, u must be REALLY buff at that weight or yea u know...
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

No, that is not true. The whole reason I've been overweight is because I'm on a sleeping pill that causes weight gain. I got a new doctor that wants to take me off of it, because of the side effects, and as soon as I lowered the dose I started losing a lot of weight. The pill causes metabolic syndrome and fat gain. I'm 99% sure the weight I lost was all fat. I look the same in terms of muscle mass and none of my lifts have gone down. Even if I ate a lot while lowering the dose of the medicine, I would still lose weight "faster" than what you think is the appropriate way. It's a different story when you add in different variables.

prohockey202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently standing at 6'2" 195 lbs, 7% body fat, would like to cut down to 5% or so. HIIT cardio, low carb diet, Whey, Casein, etc etc.

I just purchased Animal Cuts, Animal Mstak, CLA, L-Carnitine, and Green Tea.

Looking for a good schedule to stack these products (i.e. how to spread them out throughout the day)

Any insight? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    OP is 5'7" and 225lbs, i must be a scrawny little chinese boy then. Yes OP pls heed advice of weight loss, u must be REALLY buff at that weight or yea u know...
    Wow, you're totally full of ****. You're 5'10" and 164, you should be at least 200 pounds at that height.

Originally Posted by prohockey202 View Post
    Currently standing at 6'2" 195 lbs, 7% body fat, would like to cut down to 5% or so. HIIT cardio, low carb diet, Whey, Casein, etc etc.

I just purchased Animal Cuts, Animal Mstak, CLA, L-Carnitine, and Green Tea.

Looking for a good schedule to stack these products (i.e. how to spread them out throughout the day)

Any insight? Thanks in advance.
    L-Carnitine is good to take before work outs because of the energy it gives you. Green Tea you can take multiple times a day, doesn't really matter when. As far as the other stuff goes, I'm not sure. When I took CLA, I took it with a meal. The Animal Cuts and Mstak should have directions on the bottle of when you should take them.

prohockey202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    L-Carnitine is good to take before work outs because of the energy it gives you. Green Tea you can take multiple times a day, doesn't really matter when. As far as the other stuff goes, I'm not sure. When I took CLA, I took it with a meal. The Animal Cuts and Mstak should have directions on the bottle of when you should take them.
    Yeah, I am thinking CLA and Green Tea with meals to keep the metabolism going. Animal Cuts when I first wake up and again 4-6 hours later. L-Carnitine and MStak pre-workout.

(Also omitting the Red stim pill in the Mstak and my second dosage of cuts) Only take it with the morning dose.

Originally Posted by prohockey202 View Post
    Yeah, I am thinking CLA and Green Tea with meals to keep the metabolism going. Animal Cuts when I first wake up and again 4-6 hours later. L-Carnitine and MStak pre-workout.

(Also omitting the Red stim pill in the Mstak and my second dosage of cuts) Only take it with the morning dose.
    That seems like a solid stack to me. I don't see how people can say supplements won't accelerate weight loss when that's exactly what they are designed to do. I've gone on a lot of cuts and lost weight faster from using certain supplements.

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, you're totally full of ****. You're 5'10" and 164, you should be at least 200 pounds at that height.
    Sorry if my words offended you in anyway. I was 190lbs but at 20%, now im 164 at 7%. I would love to see you at 7% at a shredded weight, you would be amaze at how much fat one really carries and I really did admit I am small hahaha. Anyway back to topic I think detonate by gaspari nutrition is a good thermogenic and also helps to suppress appetite.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, that is not true. The whole reason I've been overweight is because I'm on a sleeping pill that causes weight gain. I got a new doctor that wants to take me off of it, because of the side effects, and as soon as I lowered the dose I started losing a lot of weight. The pill causes metabolic syndrome and fat gain. I'm 99% sure the weight I lost was all fat. I look the same in terms of muscle mass and none of my lifts have gone down. Even if I ate a lot while lowering the dose of the medicine, I would still lose weight "faster" than what you think is the appropriate way. It's a different story when you add in different variables.
    Fine, but then you can't claim you lost 24 pounds due to diet alone if there are extenuating circumstances. If your medication was contributing to weight gain and is fixed now, then your body should be normalizing. Typical weight loss expectation is around 1-2 lbs per week, so a max of 8 lbs per month. Any more than that and you risk losing muscle/strength.

That seems like a solid stack to me. I don't see how people can say supplements won't accelerate weight loss when that's exactly what they are designed to do. I've gone on a lot of cuts and lost weight faster from using certain supplements.
    Like what? Green Tea, CLA, Carnitine may have slight impact on weight loss, but will not jump your weight loss from 8 lbs to 15 per month.

Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    Sorry if my words offended you in anyway. I was 190lbs but at 20%, now im 164 at 7%. I would love to see you at 7% at a shredded weight, you would be amaze at how much fat one really carries and I really did admit I am small hahaha. Anyway back to topic I think detonate by gaspari nutrition is a good thermogenic and also helps to suppress appetite.
    lol, I just get annoyed when you try to ask for decent advice, and you get people flaming you and trying to argue with you for no reason. Stuff like that ruins the internet. I get the impression that the people that do this are nerds in their parents' basement and get no other joy out of life.

Before I ever got put on this sleeping pill, I was 170 pounds, but I've made a lot of muscle gains since then. My goal is to get shredded like you're saying and get to 7% or so. I'm not sure what weight that would leave me at but I'm going for 170 pounds again as an all time goal. Problem is if I'm still on the med, it is impossible. You can look at my pics and tell that I'm not super fat but not really lean either.

Anyways, I'll check out Detonate right now and see what the reviews look like.

Fine, but then you can't claim you lost 24 pounds due to diet alone if there are extenuating circumstances. If your medication was contributing to weight gain and is fixed now, then your body should be normalizing. Typical weight loss expectation is around 1-2 lbs per week, so a max of 8 lbs per month. Any more than that and you risk losing muscle/strength.

Like what? Green Tea, CLA, Carnitine may have slight impact on weight loss, but will not jump your weight loss from 8 lbs to 15 per month.
    I'm still on the medicine that's causing the weight gain, I just lowered the dose. The weight gain is dose dependent so my secondary goal is to get to a low dose while my primary goal is to get off altogether. Problem is I've tried to get off many times and every time I get debilitating insomnia. The weight loss after quitting is inevitable. One time, I made it off for 2 weeks before the insomnia got too bad. I was eating a ton of junk food and eating a lot and still went from 200 to 175 in two weeks. There's no real way around it. I don't think I lost much muscle because I actually looked more ripped once I lost the weight. I wouldn't mind losing some muscle to sacrifice having a leaner size, anyways. I can always build it back up. Through all the jumping around that my weight has done, it hasn't effected my lifts and I'm constantly progressing which makes me think that I'm not losing any muscle.

The best supplements that have helped me lose weight are Alli (a fat blocker), Ripped Fuel, OxyELITE (wasn't that great but helped a bit), and Redline (the energy drink).

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lately, I haven't had the money to spend on many supplements, but with the start of the next month, I might be able to afford something. So far, I want 7-Keto to be a definitive part of my cutting stack. Right now I weigh 225 pounds and I have a really hard time losing weight because of a slow metabolism. I'm on a strict diet, all my meals are 25g of fat and sugar combined or less and I get protein and BCAA's. I started this diet about a month ago and I've gone from 249 to 225, a loss of 24 pounds. I was just doing cardio off and on, in addition to lifting almost every day, but for the past 3 days I've been doing at least 40 minutes of cardio a day and I intend to keep it that way to help me lose weight.

I was originally thinking that I want to try Animal Cuts combined with 7-Keto Leangels (7-Keto combined with CLA) for my cutting stack. Only problem is I have a high tolerance to caffeine and herbal supplements don't seem to effect me much, so I'm worried Animal Cuts wouldn't be the perfect choice. Anyone have any recommendations of what I should stack with the 7-Keto? Any other recommendations of stuff I'm not thinking about? Any input would be appreciated, thanks
    If you want 7keto I'd go with whatever product is cheapest from a reputable company here at bb.com - the CLA is unnecessary and won't really benefit you much (if at all)

Also, if you're looking for something with a bit more 'oomph' - check out the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal on ErgoBurn NMT

Obviously both of these recommendations are contingent on your diet being in order
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    If you do not have money for supplements just spend the money on food. All you need to lose fat is a caloric deficit. If you are in a deficit you will lose fat. No other way around it
    This. Perfectly said.

In order to lose fat, you must be in a calorie deficit.

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    If you want 7keto I'd go with whatever product is cheapest from a reputable company here at bb.com - the CLA is unnecessary and won't really benefit you much (if at all)

Also, if you're looking for something with a bit more 'oomph' - check out the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal on ErgoBurn NMT

Obviously both of these recommendations are contingent on your diet being in order
    This, no need to bother with CLA products.

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    This. Perfectly said.

In order to lose fat, you must be in a calorie deficit.
    Agreed!

Fahrenheit Nutrtion offers Natural-EFX no caffeine. It Supports Healthy Appetite Level and Increased Metabolism!
    Key Ingredient 7-keto

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fa...tural-efx.html

or if you just want plain 7-keto

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fa...ion/youth.html
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont overlook MN Accelerant as the center piece of any good cutting stack:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mo...ccelerant.html