KevinFulton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to get fit while deployed.

I have been working out 6 days a week for the last month. I get up a 0530 in the morning and take a pre workout and hit the gym. I've got a fairly set routine. I have been stuck between 240lb and 248lbs. I've adjusted my diet and up the weight I have been lifting. THe only issue is that I can only go to the gym for about a hour cause of this stupid battle buddy thing we have here. Any sugestions for outstanding hour long work out.

traininBurWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KevinFulton View Post
    I have been working out 6 days a week for the last month. I get up a 0530 in the morning and take a pre workout and hit the gym. I've got a fairly set routine. I have been stuck between 240lb and 248lbs. I've adjusted my diet and up the weight I have been lifting. THe only issue is that I can only go to the gym for about a hour cause of this stupid battle buddy thing we have here. Any sugestions for outstanding hour long work out.
    Hello Kevin,
    First of thanks for serving our country I did 6 years in the Army so I know and share the pain of the Battle Buddy system. An hour should be enough you really don't need a lot of time in the gym. My advice to you is that you seek out a better diet one that is clean and basically the nutrients that you need to survive and little to none of the processed crap that poisons your body internally and ages you faster. Focus on interval training too to get the most out of your workouts and put together supersets vs individual muscle group focus. Look into putting together crossfit style workouts and metabolic training like what is used in bootcamps, This is a proven method of exercise that is fun and effective. Also i recommend you check out some of the insanity workouts because they are awsome and force you to use your own bodyweight and work and challenge muscle groups you never thought existed. Hope this helps. feel free to PM me too if you need more advice GOOD LUCK.