Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Amazed how Self Entitled most Girls are....

Doesn't it amaze you brahs how most girls are so self entitled. BRB, 5/10 bish thinks she deserves a 9/10, with a big cock and brad pitt facial aesthetics. The amazing part is she probably does end up getting such a guy.

Also, the way they say all the kinda crap they do. BRB if you want a relationship with me, you must treat me like a queen. BRB, expecting to not do anything for the guy.

Doesn't this piss you brahs off?
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It did.

Until I decided to make life more about me and not about the need for a womens attention. Try it, srs

jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonoyy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    unfortunately white knight men made them that way, even the fattest ugliest chick has guys wanting to pound her

getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jonoyy8 View Post
    unfortunately white knight men made them that way, even the fattest ugliest chick has guys wanting to pound her
    Yeh me

But srs how fawked is ppls brain to want a fat grl?

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by getTONKS View Post
    Yeh me

But srs how fawked is ppls brain to want a fat grl?
    Brah I see dudes focking/dancing with fat girls all the time when I go out. They are focked in the head no doubt, society made them this way.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys are always going on about how easy women have it but lets be real. Most attractive girls KNOW that all they have going for them is their looks. They know that they don't really have a special personality, or are funny, or anything like that. Because of this most of the time girls are very insecure, much more than any FA on this forum. Though i really do find it weird that despite their insecurity and knowing that all they have is looks, they still feel entitled to a 9/10 guy with perfect personality...emotions and logic of peace.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Money says they are typical american girls w nothng going for them in life.

I always say I will not date a girl simply because she is hot. She has to be smart, have a good job, come from a good family, or still be in school working towards something. They tend to be more balanced.

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're doing it wrong, why do you care what a fat girl thinks shes entitled to?

A lot of useless people who contribute nothing to society (especially in this country) are very self entitled. Not sure why you're restricting your scope to women only...

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao put the haterade down, hating on fat bishes is as low as you could go....
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    You guys are always going on about how easy women have it but lets be real. Most attractive girls KNOW that all they have going for them is their looks. They know that they don't really have a special personality, or are funny, or anything like that. Because of this most of the time girls are very insecure, much more than any FA on this forum. Though i really do find it weird that despite their insecurity and knowing that all they have is looks, they still feel entitled to a 9/10 guy with perfect personality...emotions and logic of peace.
    This this this. Girls have large senses of self-entitlement because we as males give it to them. They get approached tons and it artificially inflates their egos. If men stop worshipping, white-knighting and putting women on a pedestal they won't all be self-entitles sluzzas. Make life about yourself- a woman should complement your life not be the centre of it. When girls hit 18 and start going out- they look good and are showered with attention from males. They act this way because males encourage them to. As they hit mid 20's the balance shifts. Their looks start to fade; their metabolisms slow down, they get a gut. All that booze and pizza starts to catch up with them. Meanwhile guys in their mid 20's are just starting to shine. Educated, now in a career earning good money. If they are a msicer then hopefully they are in good shape, live in a nice place and are well travelled. Men tend to gain much more value as they age; women with only looks going for them are depreciating assets.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's because sloots are stupid and men will bang anything.

A 3/10 female can sleep with a 10/10 male. There's always a dood that will pork the fat stick and move on.

What the fatapult doesn't know is that she's being used and the guy doesn't give a ****.

So, the responsible thing for men to do upon finishing banging it out with said fat chick, is to tell her in plain english that he used her, she's not hot, and she needs to lose 50 pounds.

The world would be a much better place.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From the "how would you rate yourself and how low would you go thread"

Originally Posted by HYFA View Post
    Me : 0

Break off point : 6/10

strong scumbag standards.
    Originally Posted by calfetish View Post
    i'm 5/10, 6/10 on a good day. I only go for 8+/10. So far been rejected all times but I'd rather watch pr0n than settle for less.
    Originally Posted by datsallfolks View Post
    i'm a 3/10, only attracted to 7+/10. needless to say im FA
    oh and

Self-entitlement is rampant in the dating world.

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post

oh and

aristomeow.... do you even go outside or do you misc 24/7? If you have been out clubbing or to parties, you'd know what I'm talking about. BRB seeing dudes dance with fat chicks, brb seeing aesthetic dudes sitting lonely at the bar with no girl. Come on now, the misc is such a small percentage of the population plus the mentality of miscers is nowhere near that of the dudes you see IRL.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DukeValentino View Post
    aristomeow.... do you even go outside or do you misc 24/7? If you have been out clubbing or to parties, you'd know what I'm talking about. BRB seeing dudes dance with fat chicks, brb seeing aesthetic dudes sitting lonely at the bar with no girl. Come on now, the misc is such a small percentage of the population plus the mentality of miscers is nowhere near that of the dudes you see IRL.
    haha I only misc while at work/on transport..

Yes, and I see hot girls with ugly boyfriends as well. I know lots of guys who think they deserve HBB 10/10s and look like ch*t themselves.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The whole population today is a bunch of stuck up little kunts who "believe" they're entitled to the fkn world. Not just one gender man.
    *US Navy Vet*

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

oh and

I lol hard whenever a FA complains about only wanting 8/10+ or talk about 6/10s like they are ugly, as if they are running through a different girl each day. If you spend most of your time posting on a bodybuilding forum and are still a virgin you aren't entitled to sh-t.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

I lol hard whenever a FA complains about only wanting 8/10+ or talk about 6/10s like they are ugly, as if they are running through a different girl each day. If you spend most of your time posting on a bodybuilding forum and are still a virgin you aren't entitled to sh-t.
    It's not that they aren't entitled to sh*t, but when a 4/10 guy who's never had a girlfriend dismisses the idea of dating a 4/10 girl who would treat him right because he sees guys like Zyzz with 9/10 it's pretty ridiculous.

I was an atrocious looking tomboy/geek in high school. Assuming a guy had good hygiene I don't think I would have rejected ANYONE who was nice to me.

MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MackFrescoGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If guys weren't so available women would have to start lowering their standards. But guys will smash a 1/10, date a 3/10, and marry a 5/10. Sucks but its what happens when pussy is put on a pedestal, you're lusting after a girl whos a 4 and she probably has 10 more hoes doing the same thing as you.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong male crybaby presence in this thread. Maybe you only deserve 5/10 girls if all you do is lift and bitch about women not falling over themselves to suck your dicks. Try getting a personality to go with the body and then you can get the 8/10s that currently aren't interested.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP,

If these 9/10 guys are being distributed amongst the whales, doesn't it mean that you should now have barely any competition for the 9/10 girls?

Even delusions have a silver lining.

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am disgusted by entitled bishes too. I am also mortally allergic to bananas. I avoid dying by not eating them, and instead I eat fruits that don't have that effect on me.

If only there were some way to apply this principle to dating. Help me out RH bros this is a complicated one.
    Last edited by Charuto222; 11-19-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not that they aren't entitled to sh*t, but when a 4/10 guy who's never had a girlfriend dismisses the idea of dating a 4/10 girl who would treat him right because he sees guys like Zyzz with 9/10 it's pretty ridiculous.

I was an atrocious looking tomboy/geek in high school. Assuming a guy had good hygiene I don't think I would have rejected ANYONE who was nice to me.
    I completely disagree, looks shouldn't factor into your own self esteem. Your confidence and self-esteem should come from internal factors instead of external. You are just prepetuating a notion in some of the guys heads in this section. Also lol at your last sentence

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

*Eternal Virgin Crew*
    *Female Repellent Crew*
    *Will Never Touch a Girl Again Crew*
    *The Only Reason Girls Talk To Me is Cause They Feel Sorry For Me Crew*
    *Can't Give Up Although Im Hopeless Crew*
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't this piss you brahs off?
    No. I'd rather not get angry at what other people do when it doesn't affect anyone other than the high-estrogen males who fall into the trap.

Who's fault is it that aesthetic dudes sit lonely at the bar? Maybe if they weren't socially awkward *******s, they'd be ok. I worked as a bouncer for 6 months at a big nightclub. I didn't even have to try and I had my pick of women if I wanted by the end of the night. I'm decently smart so I disregarded most of them and I'm still disease free. Anyway, it's your fault if you can't land chicks. Maybe you should spend less time on POF where chicks get 1,000 messages a day and spend more time in the real world talking to quality women. Crazy logic right?

I was an atrocious looking tomboy/geek in high school.
    pics

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Strong male crybaby presence in this thread. Maybe you only deserve 5/10 girls if all you do is lift and bitch about women not falling over themselves to suck your dicks. Try getting a personality to go with the body and then you can get the 8/10s that currently aren't interested.
    Shhhh, no talk of this personality thing. Miscers are all CEO/10k a day. They don't need personalities. They just need to lift consistently for 3-4 months and chicks should be lining up to suck their dick.

Threads like this crack me up.

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    The whole population today is a bunch of stuck up little kunts who "believe" they're entitled to the fkn world. Not just one gender man.
    When will it end? The sucking?

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    I completely disagree, looks shouldn't factor into your own self esteem. Your confidence and self-esteem should come from internal factors instead of external. You are just prepetuating a notion in some of the guys heads in this section. Also lol at your last sentence
    if you judge yourself on internal factors, you should judge others on internal factors..

US Ranger-
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...yusko1_500.jpg

Female version of hoverhands crew.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it amazes me how all guys think this and all girls also think this (about men)

****ing retards arguing over a concept that both sexes have.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you judge yourself on internal factors, you should judge others on internal factors..

US Ranger-

Attraction is important to me but I don't ****ing sit there thinking omg I am x/10 and she is x/10.

nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Attraction is important to me but I don't ****ing sit there thinking omg I am x/10 and she is x/10.
    the way i see it is: either i am attracted to the girl or I'm not.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)

US Ranger-

i bet they tortured her in school, i could just see it...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@