Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'5", 171 lbs
    GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GrimesSU's BodySpace

It's OK to be a white knight...

I've come to realize that it's OK to be a white knight. It's OK to hold doors for women, do nice things for them, surprise them with the occasional gift/dinner/ect.

What's NOT OK is to be a white knight and let them walk all over you and do whatever they please. They SHOULD NOT be spending time with other men alone, withholding sex because they can/are angry/ect., do whatever they please without consequences, and should not think they have all the control.

It is inevitable in a relationship to have some so-called "beta" and some so-called "alpha" moments, but either choice must be chosen wisely depending on the situation.

Women like to be with a man that takes control, but is not a jerk. They want you to take chances and not be a pushover.

This is a white knight that has a backbone. The white knight is nice, but once the women oversteps the boundaries of the relationship, he must switch gears and become one who will not be walked on. This also applies to sex in that the woman wants to be dominated/controlled and wants to be dirty, but often does not want to be treated as a bar sloot. She does want some control from time to time, but that control MUST NOT be abused.

Now there are the women to want to be treated like trash by black knights/bad boys, but these types of women are almost ALWAYS found in bars/clubs/similar places.

Hope this helps anyone.
    Last edited by GrimesSU; 11-25-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Stats: 5'8", 164 lbs
    Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Glutamine1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Glutamine1's BodySpace
    Do random women really appreciate when men open doors for them? Usually if I'm walking into a building and I see a girl behind me, I usually let he walk in first...but do girls really care about this...lol. I guess just mannerisms that I picked up...

Stats: 5'9", 191 lbs
    Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Cynewald's BodySpace
    True whiteknights are the ones that lurk on facebook and other social media sites and hit "like" whenever an average looking female posts a pic of her self in an erotic pose. This girl now thinks she's a 9 because of all the male attention she gets from the WK phaggots. She'll now disregard guys in her league (the average guys... the 5's). So all it creates is ever more Hypergamous women.

Personally, I'm happy to be a black knight.

GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GrimesSU has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Glutamine1 View Post
    Do random women really appreciate when men open doors for them? Usually if I'm walking into a building and I see a girl behind me, I usually let he walk in first...but do girls really care about this...lol. I guess just mannerisms that I picked up...

Usually they do like it, unless you run into some feminist type.

Originally Posted by Cynewald View Post
    True whiteknights are the ones that lurk on facebook and other social media sites and hit "like" whenever an average looking female posts a pic of her self in an erotic pose. This girl now thinks she's a 9 because of all the male attention she gets from the WK phaggots. She'll now disregard guys in her league (the average guys... the 5's). So all it creates is ever more Hypergamous women.

Women who post pictures of themselves doing erotic poses on facebook are usually sloots to begin with.

Respectable/datable women usually do not.

Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cynewald is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    Women who post pictures of themselves doing erotic poses on facebook are usually sloots to begin with.

Respectable/datable women usually do not.
    Women love having their ego's stroked and lots of male attention. You'll find non-sluts post their pics on facebook for validation from the whiteknights that crawl out of the woodwork like worms.

Women love having their ego's stroked and lots of male attention. You'll find non-sluts post their pics on facebook for validation from the whiteknights that crawl out of the woodwork like worms.
    I'll agree with that, women do like to have their ego stroked and get attention from males.

Though the white knights you note (liking a girls pic on facebook, ect.) are the white knights who are full "beta" and have no backbone. They are the ones who get walked on by females.

I'm arguing for white knights who have a backbone.

Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    I'll agree with that, women do like to have their ego stroked and get attention from males.

Though the white knights you note (liking a girls pic on facebook, ect.) are the white knights who are full "beta" and have no backbone. They are the ones who get walked on by females.

I'm arguing for white knights who have a backbone.
    But its not these BETA wk facebook idiots, its what they create. They make girls feel extra special, when they are nothing but.

Stats: 6'2", 203 lbs
    HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeliBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HeliBrah's BodySpace
    I always hold doors open, offer my seat in the subway or bus to the elderly, offer to help carry bags up a flight of stairs and so on. Its good manners.

When it turns to (bad) white knighting is when you have the mindset that this (to me very normal behavior) earns you something. No, it does not. You should do it for you - to know at the end of the day that you do small, random good things to people around you. It turns pathetic when you think you get brownie points for this stuff.

I also tend to talk this stuff down when someone mentions it. Sometimes girls (especially in groups) will comment on something, like "Uh, look at HeliBrah doing XYZ", which I usually respond to with a shrug and a "yea, I blame the good parenting I had to endure" or something to that extend, which usually shuts the up.

BodyPoints: 26052
    US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) US_Ranger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit US_Ranger's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HeliBrah View Post
    I always hold doors open, offer my seat in the subway or bus to the elderly, offer to help carry bags up a flight of stairs and so on. Its good manners.

When it turns to (bad) white knighting is when you have the mindset that this (to me very normal behavior) earns you something. No, it does not. You should do it for you - to know at the end of the day that you do small, random good things to people around you. It turns pathetic when you think you get brownie points for this stuff.

I also tend to talk this stuff down when someone mentions it. Sometimes girls (especially in groups) will comment on something, like "Uh, look at HeliBrah doing XYZ", which I usually respond to with a shrug and a "yea, I blame the good parenting I had to endure" or something to that extend, which usually shuts the up.
    Agree with Helibrah..........again.

Couldn't stay away Fivebellies? Had to make a new account?

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ivol_us has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ivol_us's BodySpace
    Whiteknighting does not imply being a doormat anymore than being a blacknight implies spitting in the girl's face in public. Of course you should hold doors, get her coat, do random romantic gestures, etc. But, at the same time WK does not mean allowing the girl to walk all over yourself and give up your ambitions for her, or let her run your life. Moderation and common sense are key here.

BodyPoints: 6378
    Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr Beer's BodySpace
    This is not white knighting, it's manners. Nothing wrong with that. Where people get confused is by listening to the bitter virgins infesting this site who label anything other than hateful rants at women as white knighting. They've diluted the term, it should be reserved to refer to the ridiculous subservient emotional tampon behaviour that induces disquiet in all right-thinking males.
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs.
    -John Rogers

Al Shades: "I am vastly more experienced than Mr. Beer at hookers and gay hook-ups"

Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Manwhorelio's BodySpace
    White Knight refers to males that act subservient to women and put them up on a pedestal. Grimes I like your post and that's a solid behavior set to follow, but yes as mentioned above, WKing refers to approval-seeking behavior and neediness that expects something in return.
    Work hard play harder
    My hardcore dating advice site: manwhore.org

Ex-military urban ops trainer
    Mixed martial artist for 21 yrs
    Entrepreneur and dating coach

Stats: 6'2", 192 lbs
    cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cmAcbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit cmAcbrah's BodySpace
    Will open doors for girls I like. That is the closest I get to the round table
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

TFW GF

I'm gonna make it brah

WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WIJG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Worrying which fairy tale character you most resemble is one way to avoid reality.

BodyPoints: 2280
    Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tiffany Wantsmore's BodySpace
    Surely that's just being gentlemanly, not WKing.

The problem is that most true WKs are the sort that once they get you in bed, spend the whole time asking "is this all right?" and stuff, instead of pinning you down and taking you roughly. If you're good in bed you can WK as much as you like the rest of the time and it won't be off-putting.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**
    **Multi-orgasmic crew**

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31649
    Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Guardian's BodySpace
    I have found a mix that seems to work on alot of women is white knight in how you treat them but be emotionally distant.

I often have treated women really well yet they know very little about me while they open up alot to me.

I would take it a step further and say never be angry, being angry shows you lack control over your emotions. I believe I have mentioned before I think women really like a guy who has alot of emotional control. Being having emotional control they will open up to you more, by opening up to you more they feel more comfortable and vulnerable which helps lead to intimacy.
    Check out my path to enlightenment series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnkvWehu-w

Once the stillness comes into your life, then the mind also becomes absolutely still. When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes.

When your happiness is dependent upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation.

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Stats: 5'10", 212 lbs
    ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ECfromHTX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ECfromHTX's BodySpace
    There's a difference between being courteous/chivalrous and WK'ing.

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EvilThoughts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit EvilThoughts's BodySpace

This. Chit pisses me off.

And when people quit approaching her/not "in her league" according to her, they post chit on fb about how they are happy being single. Bish please, you are just saying that chit because you are really lonely and you're standards are set so high that you are screwing yourself.

/end rant.

R U looking at ma pint? FatScottishGuy's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11782
    FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FatScottishGuy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FatScottishGuy's BodySpace
    treat them like a lady when they act like a lady
    treat them like a bitch when they act like a bitch

chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chr0nik is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Is it alright to be a white knight in a relationship or should people be "alpha" and black knights to their girlfriends?
    Parasites cannot survive without a host; Jews furious.

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

CFC till I die!

"Pain is temporary, glory is eternal"

MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrCaptcha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MrCaptcha's BodySpace
    the truth in this thread is astonishing however I will say this: every girl is special so you have to discover her behaviour and then apply balanced WK to BK ratio

if she is mostly the good girl, no slooting (facebook, clubs) - be the rough good guy (you can be kinda more wk there BUT WATCH OUT) - fuark her like a god, watch every detail she does (you don't have to tell her, just mention it sometimes), COMPLETE YOUR GOALS she is not the last one she is not everything, say NO to everything and still do it be like "fk u I won't do it" (not exactly), nomsayin

if she is more sluty I mean facebook pictures, friends, friends, friends or whatever - well you have to be fkin BK and wk just to show her "yea this guy is fkin bad mf and so sweet", strong game recommended
    BE AWARE sometimes these bishes need a prince mostly a rough prince (it's not logical - woman logic)

conclusion:
    there is no fkin exact formula, use your brain/feelings, if you are wk so what? sometimes you will stop being wk because you will discover the fkin truth and how things are, if you are BK then you will get bored of smashing and become balanced WK/BK

Stats: 5'11", 172 lbs
    InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InfinityThor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit InfinityThor's BodySpace
    It's OK to hold doors for women
    Why? Do they not have the required skills to open a door? Are you opening doors for men? It's definitely a phaggot thing to do.

surprise them with the occasional gift/dinner/ect.
    So long and they're doing the same, if it's only one-way... again, definitely a phaggot thing to do.