SeanMcC93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's up with my shoulders??

About 2 years ago I noticed that there's an imbalance in my anterior (front) and middle deltoids. The front delt on my right arm is slightly bigger than the left, and the middle delt on my right arm is WAY smaller than the left. It has become more and more noticeable since then visually and physically. I can push harder with my left arm, and pull harder with my right arm. I've really gotten into working out the past year and have been trying to fix this by completely re-doing my form with anything involving my shoulder muscles as well as working my right middle deltoid more than my left with single-arm exercises. It's VERY noticeable how much stronger my left middle delt is during single-arm cable flys. Is there something wrong here? Should I see a doctor? Or do I just have a crap shoulder? Please help me out people, It's bothering the hell out of me and I know it's killing my gains. Any advice would be great.
    Attached Images

Registered User usctrojanman111's Avatar
    usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) usctrojanman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the imbalance between right and left front delt could be from bad bench pressing form making more use of your front delts than supposed to, and im guessing that you are right hand dominant and perhaps that side is working more in relation to the left side, idk about the middle delt thing. i would see a doctor just to maybe rule some stuff out but i dont see it being anything genetic