ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClitSenses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What foods do you eat to get better skin?

I have uneven skin, what pills can I take to get rid of that? Also a diet, anything that can help me clear my skin up, lighten it up (to match my torso) and have it more even. I have pretty dry skin but its sensitive. What creams, pills, diets ANYTHING respected members can suggest I will try and bring back my progress in a month or two. Thanks.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dermatologist!

web67890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These are the 5 Foods For Getting Clear Skin
    1. Whole grains
    2. Fish
    3. Green vegetables
    4. Purple and deep red foods
    5. Green tea

mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just avoid foods with high inflammation.
    Oh you forgot carrots.

wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Drink lots of water. 1-2 gallons a day. I have always found this to clear up my skin.
    W.N.B.F Pro
    B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM-HFS
    Instagram-Wheels_Morgante_Fitness
    The reason why I do that, put my body through all that....Because I love it. -Ronnie Coleman

jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessepangg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard that vitamin E is good for the skin. e.g. in avocados & peanuts.
    But I used to eat 1 - 2 avocados every day for 3 weeks, with loads of natural PB (fav food), but still had dry skin on my ankles and fingertips....Oh well (:
    jessepangg's log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145599651&p=897737421&viewfull=1#post897737421

costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000) costahobo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tons of green vegetables and fresh fruit, and your skin will clear right up. I hate eating green veggies, so I bought a juicer and I just juice my veggies. Your skin will freaking glow within a couple of weeks. Insane amounts of energy. I haven't had a single cup of coffee since I started juicing, and I never need to take a pre-workout supplement for added energy. You can get a decent juicer for ~$50. Then just experiment with various combos of fruits/veggies until you find one that you enjoy drinking. After a few weeks, cut back on the amount of fruit that you juice, and add in more veggies. In the beginning, go with a 3:1 fruit to veggie combo. Ultimately, you'd want to reverse that ratio, and get a 1:3 veggie to fruit ratio, but you have to develop the taste of raw green veggies.

Seriously, just man up and do it. Soft, clear, glowing skin, shiny hair, tons of insane amounts of energy, zero digestive issues, awesome sleep, everything. It's like a miracle drug in a glass.

SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bone broth is a huge help. I recommend fermented cod liver oil as well. You can research on the benefits. Brewer's yeast or bee pollen is great for bioavailable B vitamins among other things which should help with skin and even acne. Good luck
    "think of the solution, not the problem"