Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well been out of the gym for 3 days now. Getting real antsy. Let me tell you Legs on Monday...NO MERCY

Here is what I have Monday. Phase 1 of Mountain Dog Training. Intense, but not too high volume...volume starts increasing in a few weeks.

Seated Leg Curls – 15, 12, 8, X
    X Go back to the weight you got for 12 and do it for 10, then drop a place and do 10 more, drop another and do 10 more, add a plate and do 25 partials out of the bottom

BB SLDL – 2 x 10

Leg Presses w/ 3 second negative – 3 x 10

*1 Min quad stretch per leg*

Hack Squats – 2 x 10, X:
    X Use the same weight, but go down all the way and pause, then drive the weight back up hard. Maintain constant tension. Do 10 reps like this, then cut the weight in have and do 15 more reps.

Standing calve raises – I want you to use perfect form and do sets of 10 with heavier and heavier weight, until you can’t get 10. On the last set, add on an extra 20 reps of partials out of the bottom to really drive blood in your calves. I think of this as about 4 sets, as the last 4 sets are pretty hard. 4 total work sets.

Supersetted with

Dorsiflexion - Do them until your tibialis goes numb. This is usually 30-50 reps the first few sets, and then will go down quite a bit as your calves fill with blood.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no mercy...LOVE IT!!!!
    advertising not permitted

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are a beast!

I love stopping by in here for some motivation.

I too, ran out of weight on the calf extension, so I just do them in the smith standing on a plate or two.

I ran in to this problem on Seated Ham Curls as well. This is a problem I have not yet solved other than adding reps. SLDLs hurt my left knee for some reason, otherwise I'd do those.

Keep on this man. I too will be stopping by your booth at the Arnold if you'll be there.

Edit:
    Stick to that low bar too bro. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. High bar to me, is just uncomfortable.
    Last edited by TakedaShingen; 01-09-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you hire john?

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Did you hire john?
    Nope, I am leaning towards Scooby, pricing just fits my budget better right now. I just want to take 6 weeks out so, and get my blood sugars and bodyfat back under control

The few weeks while I had to use that other insulin really packed some fat on me. I could have abs one day and literally have a bad cheat day and look like I had never dieted lol

Insulin is a POWERFUL drug. So I need to keep "cheats" few and far between...once I start eating I cannot stop...

I am actually going to train tomorrow! I cannot wait...not training also causes my blood sugars to go crazy.

So TOMORROW starts prep

23 Weeks and 1 Day out
    Leaving A LOT of extra time to make adjustments with the diabetes. Starting very slow. I would rather be ready a bit early and leave some time to see how the diabetes reacts, then get lean and blow it on the carb up or something.

NO MERCY TOMORROW! EVERY FIBER IN BICEPS AND TRICEPS WILL BE DESTROYEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

NO MORE BEING A FATTY
    NO MORE JUSTIFYING CRAPPY FOOD IN MY DIET
    TIME TO PUT THE EFFORT I DO TRAINING INTO MY DIET

Last edited by xStevenx; 01-10-2013 at 06:11 PM.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    You are a beast!

I love stopping by in here for some motivation.

I too, ran out of weight on the calf extension, so I just do them in the smith standing on a plate or two.

I ran in to this problem on Seated Ham Curls as well. This is a problem I have not yet solved other than adding reps. SLDLs hurt my left knee for some reason, otherwise I'd do those.

Keep on this man. I too will be stopping by your booth at the Arnold if you'll be there.

Edit:
    Stick to that low bar too bro. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. High bar to me, is just uncomfortable.
    I used to do them on the smith at my old gym. The smith held 10 plates, but I would also use a weight belt haha. My calves are strong.

I have been doing them now with my legs locked, def cannot use as much weight. Ben Pakulski and Phil Hernon both recommended training calves like that.

I will be at the booth all weekend at the Arnold! Not sure hours yet, but when I get them I will post it. Such good food out there, but I wont be able to have any

Lastly, I agree with the squats. low bar got my legs huge. I may try high for a few weeks. They feel great with like 225 and 250, but when I get going over that it feels odd. A lot of it is from breaking my ankle, the achilles tendon in my left ankle is very tight...cannot even squat bodyweight. I need weight on my back to push it down lol

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

OK...NO MORE DELOAD!

Long ass day today. Was on the road at 5:30 AM for an early sales call...didn't get to gym until 5:30...12 hour day is no excuse NOT to go to the gym and kill it with the force of 1000 pissed of gorillas!

Today also started a Stim break for the "Phase 1" of this routine, the moderate volume stage. So 3 weeks. I got a tub of Alphamine I want to try. Added in BPS Vanillean this week, along with DCP and TTA

Workout Notes
    - Last set on each exercise is to failure
    - 45 Seconds rest between sets

Pinwheel Curls - 3 x 10
    (Cross Body Hammer Curls) 1 Arm at a time
    Right Arm:
    35 x 10
    37.5 x 10
    40 x 10

Left Arm:
    35 x 10
    37.5 x 10
    40 x 10

Preacher Curls - 3 x 8
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    60 x 8

Barbell Curl with 3 second negatives - 2 x 8
    45 x 8
    55 x 8

60 Second Biceps Stretch
    Biceps were retartedly pumped!

Rope Pushdowns with 1 Second squeeze 4 x 12
    30 x 12
    40 x 12 - Felt too close to failure here
    35 x 12
    45 x 10

Bench Dips 3 x 8 - 12 Pyramid
    45 x 12
    70 x 12
    115 x 12
    Haven't done these since I was a noob lol. I need to find a weight that is challenging to hit my rep range.

Incline Skull Crushers with a pause at the bottom - 3 x 15
    40 x 15
    50 x 15 failure
    50 x 15 failure

60 Second Triceps stretch

Hanging Leg Raises - 3 x 25
    Pulldown Crunches - 3 x 15
    All 3 sets with 145 x 15
    [i]Here is how they are done:[/b]

Suck stomach in when in the stretch, kind of a vacuum, and squeeze abs to pull the weight
    Incline Situps 3 x 20

Yea buddy! Felt good to be in the gym again.

Post workout I had Farro. A buddy told me to try it...it is an ancient Egyptian grain. It like like a Oat, Rice, Noodle hybrid. So damn good! Very versitile. I made to seperate things.

One I made with Cinnamon, Raisins, and Stevia
    The other which chicken and some chicken stock

I am going to work it into my diet more. Going to post some pics of how fat I got over the past few weeks lol.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Uh oh.. Considering joining team scoobyprep?

In for results....

Someone gonna be SHREDDED!

Uh oh.. Considering joining team scoobyprep?

In for results....

Someone gonna be SHREDDED!
    LOL yea. Like I said I want to get my body fat down a bit more, get my blood sugars back to normal and have Jason help with the macros and guide me through prep

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

OK...get ready to laugh...the Pillsbury Dough Boy has entered the room

23 WEEKS OUT
    168.6lbs BF%: 13ish?
    IDK I will take measurements when I get around to it

Cardio tomorrow morning. Found a new farmer for my grass fed beef, free range chicken and eggs. She custom processes the meat. So if I want 90/10 of 95/5 whatever I get it. I am grabbing some 90/10 tomorrow. Probably going to see Django Unchained as well.

Last edited by xStevenx; 01-11-2013 at 06:40 PM.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Well hit up the stepper for 30mins before breakfast.

Then came home, fired up the grill and for breakfast I had a Grass Fed Angus Burger with some Grass Fed Cow Cheese

oh lawd, damn good!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Well blood sugars today were PERFECT!

Did not eat carbs until meal 4....sugars were fine all day. Usually when I just do Protein/Fat meals my sugar goes up for some odd reason.
    The cardio makes a difference for sure.

I gave .5 Units...and my sugar is close to being low now, so my next meal I will not give any insulin. So whole day, about 80g carb and only .5 unit insulin (fast acting that is) Normally with a diabetic, the standard Insulin:Carb Ratio is 1 unit per 10g carb. So kicked ass today!

Just need to stay on diet and everything will be good. When I go off it throws off my equilibrium

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Another good day today. Only used .5 units again, same amount of carbs as yesterday.

Didn't use any slin until about an hour ago. BURNING FAT ALL DAY BABY!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

T-Minus 2 hours until leg destruction!!!!!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll be checking in on this..great log so far.

I did the Rochester in '09 as a welterweight. Always a great show you'll have a blast there.
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

OK!

WEEK 1 - PHASE 1 - MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINING
    HAMS/QUADS/CALVES

Seated Leg Curls – 15, 12, 8, X
    X = Go back to the weight you got for 12 and do it for 10, then drop a place and do 10 more, drop another and do 10 more, add a plate and do 25 partials out of the bottom

100 x 15
    110 x 12
    130 x 8
    110 x 10 DROP 90 x 10 DROP 70 x 10 ADD A PLATE 90 x 25 Partials

HOLY HAMMY PUMPPPPP

BB SLDL – 2 x 10
    225 x 10 This felt VERY light
    275 x 10 Not complete failure, will go heavier next time

Leg Presses w/ 3 second negative – 3 x 10

4 Plates x 10
    5 Plates x 10
    7 Plates x 10
    Next week I will go heavier, I wasn't sure how much weight to go with because of the long negatives.

Hack Squats – 2 x 10, X:
    X Use the same weight, but go down all the way and pause, then drive the weight back up hard. Maintain constant tension. Do 10 reps like this, then cut the weight in have and do 15 more reps.

90 x 10
    140 x 10
    140 x 10 with pause at bottom DROP 70 x 15

That pause was killer, as was constant tension. Leave your ego at the door!

Standing calve raises – I want you to use perfect form and do sets of 10 with heavier and heavier weight, until you can’t get 10. On the last set, add on an extra 20 reps of partials out of the bottom to really drive blood in your calves. I think of this as about 4 sets, as the last 4 sets are pretty hard. 4 total work sets.

Supersetted with

Dorsiflexion - Do them until your tibialis goes numb. This is usually 30-50 reps the first few sets, and then will go down quite a bit as your calves fill with blood.[/QUOTE]

Used the Smith Machine for this:

135 x 10 + 50 Dorsiflexion
    225 x 10 + 50 Dorsiflexion
    315 x 10 + 40 Dorsiflexion
    405 x 10 + 40 Dorsiflexion
    405 x 10 + 38 Dorsiflexion
    495 x 10 + 20 partials + 50 Dorsiflexion

Oh Lawd! Hurt so bad

Destroying chest tomorrow.

CHEST DAY MOTIVATION

So damn thick!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Started the day off with 30 Mins on the Stepper before breakfast. I have been using DCP and BPS's new stim free burner, Vanillean, plus Injectable Carnitine. Holy thermo effect and sweat. My hoody looked like it fell in a puddle lol

Then went to Gym around 5PM for Chest and Delt Destruction

Twisting DB Flat Bench - Twist so the DB's touch at the top
    60 x 10
    70 x 10
    75x3/70x4
    Not sure what happened the last set...supposed to be 3 x 10, with failure on last

Incline BB Press
    135 x 8
    145 x 8
    155 x 8
    160 x 4/135 x 4
    From the low volume, as I had mentioned before my endurance is crap. Bodybuilding is not about the weights...but that was pathetic lol

Rotary Chest Press *SUPERSET W/ Over and Back Chest Stretch w/ Resistance band
    After each set, you start with a tight resistance band in front of your body, then pull it up and over your head and down to your back. As you go over your head you pull the band apart and stretch the chest for the same number of reps as you hit on the pressing movement. One rep is from front to back and back to front
    115 x 10 w/ 10 Stretches
    125 x 10 w/ 10 Stretches
    140 x 10 w/ 10 Stretches

Time for some delts!

Pullbacks
    I will try and do a video of these. Essentially, sit on a bench and bend over with DB's at your side. Simply pull them back behind you and then back out front and extend past your legs, almost touching DB's, then pull back in a "V" shape...hard to explain, but I have never felt rear delts like this in any rear delt movement.

Now these sets were so extremely painful...4 x 35 with 60 seconds rest
    30 x 35
    30 x 35
    30 x 35 Getting really hard here...face cringing real bad
    30 x 35 ouch, holy crap, FUUUUU...dat dere pump

You gotta try these...no joke!

DB Laterals - 60 seconds Rest
    Rear delts were so pumped, so kind of got in the way...well not really, but could feel the rear delts
    20 x 15
    25 x 12
    25 x 10
    20 x 12 + 12 Partials

Those partials are brutal

Then some Abs

Leg Raises 3 x 25
    Cable Crunches 100 x 25, 150 x 25, 170 x 17
    That last set was hard...not the weight, but it was more weight than me! So it kept pulling my body up.
    Hernon Crunches
    OK, I used to train with IFBB Pro Phil Hernon. He showed me a way to do crunches that makes a somewhat easy exercise real hard.
    Lie on your back, tilt your head back and focus on a spot on the wall behind you. Bench and raise your legs up...then crunch, keeping your eyes on that focal point behind you. The ROM is very short, but these are hard

2 x 15
    Oblique Crunches
    1 x 30 per side

Good workout!

Going out of town next week. Leaving monday for Detroit, coming back on Friday. So I am going to try and find a nice hardcore gym out there. Anyone have any suggestions?

Just started diet and now I will be out of town for a week...Well guess what I am making ALL of the meals I will need, packing them in a few coolers...changing the ice each night.

NO DAMN EXCUSES

It will be a pain in the ass but I gotta do what I gotta do!

Off day tomorrow, to rest up. Then Thursday time to tear up the back!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

The Twist on the DB bench is killer when you rotate your pinky's inward = PUMP CITY

The Twist on the DB bench is killer when you rotate your pinky's inward = PUMP CITY
    big time!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Well went to bed shortly after my last post....but woke up...blood sugar is 35 which is VERY low

I know the story...I am going to be fighting my blood sugar ALL NIGHT eating to keep it up. So tomorrow I need to make a big adjustment to my insulin before I break a damn ankle again.

See, this is why I want to get myself a super long time in prep and a while until I hire a coach.

Well I just posted and say no excuses...but I cannot NOT eat and tell my body to deal with it...so the dieting today, the cardio...it's like it never even happened ;(

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Would be dope to meet up with you next Friday. Looks like things should workout.
    Gonna be a HELL of a time!

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Well went to bed shortly after my last post....but woke up...blood sugar is 35 which is VERY low

I know the story...I am going to be fighting my blood sugar ALL NIGHT eating to keep it up. So tomorrow I need to make a big adjustment to my insulin before I break a damn ankle again.

See, this is why I want to get myself a super long time in prep and a while until I hire a coach.

Well I just posted and say no excuses...but I cannot NOT eat and tell my body to deal with it...so the dieting today, the cardio...it's like it never even happened ;(
    Your determination is astounding. I stop in here randomly just to remind myself how hard this dream must be chased. A true power of example. There's a couple people on these boards that I certainly look up to, and you are one of them.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Your determination is astounding. I stop in here randomly just to remind myself how hard this dream must be chased. A true power of example. There's a couple people on these boards that I certainly look up to, and you are one of them.

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it!

Started out with 30 mins on the Treadmill before breakfast.

So today's workout was straight beast mode. Had a great workout.

Barbell Rows: - Parallel to floor, pulling to lower chest
    145 x 8
    165 x 8
    185 x 8

Going parallel makes you cut the weight big time!

Deadstop DB Rows:

R arm then L arm
    75 x 10
    80 x 10
    90 x 12*
    * After each side I stretched the lat for 1 min. So I did the right side and held a 60 second rest, then did it to the left *
    Need to go heavier, was supposed to fail at 10. Another ego busting move here.

Pullups: - BW = 169
    BW x 12
    BW x 7
    BW x 6

Stretchers:
    85 x 10
    100 x 10

Rack Deadlifts:
    405 x 8 to failure
    365 x 10 short of failure

Reverse Hyperextensions: Had to do these lying on an incline bench
    BW x 12, holding at the top

Standing Calve Raises *SUPERSET* Dorsiflexion:
    Here is how each set was performed:
    Do 10 reps, then hold at the top for 10 seconds, and repeat 2 more times. So you have 30 reps and 30 seconds static hold. Then superset with dorsiflexion.
    100 x 10 with 50 Dorsiflexions
    120 x 10 with 40 Dorsiflexions
    130 x 10 with 35 Dorsiflexions

Wow, BRUTAL!!! Well now I can use the standing calve raise machine and progress. Had to lower the weight tremendously, but these worked me good. Veins were all over calves and tibialis.

Tomorrow is arm day. Lets turn the little bastards into BEASTS!

Last edited by xStevenx; 01-17-2013 at 04:41 PM.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Todays arm session was good. Pump got in the way during the triceps part in the workout

60 Seconds Rest between all sets.

Pinwheel Curls (Cross body hammer curls:
    Right Arm: 37.5 x 10 | 40 x 10 | 45 x 10
    Left Arm: 37.5 x 10 | 40 x 10 | 45 x 10

Scott Curls:
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    60 x 8 Failure

Barbell Curls w/ 3 Second Negative:
    60 x 6...too much pump was supposed to fail at 8
    50 x 8 + 4 Partials

*ONE MINUTE BICEPS STRETCH*

Rope pressdowns with 1 second squeeze:
    30 x 12
    40 x 12
    45 x 12 3 cheat reps
    40 x 12 half of the reps were good form, meaning spreading the rope apart, but the pump took over so the last 6 were just straight down and squeeze

Dips - BW = 169
    BW + 90lbs x 6 Failure
    BW + 70 x 8 Failure
    BW +45 x 6 DROP BW x 6, not failure

3 Point Incline Skull Crushers with Pause at bottom:
    By 3 point I mean, first rep I lower to forehead, next I lower to nose, and last to mouth/chin area, and repeat.
    40 x 15
    45 x 15
    50 x 12

*ONE MINUTE TRICEPS STRETCH*

Roman Chairs: 3 x 25
    Pulldown Crunches: 145 x 20 | 160 x 20 | 175 x 20
    Twisting crunches: 2 x 30
    Oblique Crunch:
    RIGHT - 25
    LEFT - 25

Rest day tomorow, I do have 30 mins of cardio tomorrow morning, probably going to hit up the stepmill.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)

Todays arm session was good. Pump got in the way during the triceps part in the workout

60 Seconds Rest between all sets.

Pinwheel Curls (Cross body hammer curls:
    Right Arm: 37.5 x 10 | 40 x 10 | 45 x 10
    Left Arm: 37.5 x 10 | 40 x 10 | 45 x 10

Scott Curls:
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    60 x 8 Failure

Barbell Curls w/ 3 Second Negative:
    60 x 6...too much pump was supposed to fail at 8
    50 x 8 + 4 Partials

*ONE MINUTE BICEPS STRETCH*

Rope pressdowns with 1 second squeeze:
    30 x 12
    40 x 12
    45 x 12 3 cheat reps
    40 x 12 half of the reps were good form, meaning spreading the rope apart, but the pump took over so the last 6 were just straight down and squeeze

Dips - BW = 169
    BW + 90lbs x 6 Failure
    BW + 70 x 8 Failure
    BW +45 x 6 DROP BW x 6, not failure

3 Point Incline Skull Crushers with Pause at bottom:
    By 3 point I mean, first rep I lower to forehead, next I lower to nose, and last to mouth/chin area, and repeat.
    40 x 15
    45 x 15
    50 x 12

*ONE MINUTE TRICEPS STRETCH*

Roman Chairs: 3 x 25
    Pulldown Crunches: 145 x 20 | 160 x 20 | 175 x 20
    Twisting crunches: 2 x 30
    Oblique Crunch:
    RIGHT - 25
    LEFT - 25

Rest day tomorow, I do have 30 mins of cardio tomorrow morning, probably going to hit up the stepmill.

I can see how you would get a "decent" pump with that routine and 60 rests between sets. Stepmill today? Love the stepmill, only 1 at my gym though. And usually some old dude, or housewife on it; holding on for dear life, with 90% of their bodyweight resting on the handles.

Keep up the strong work man.

Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    I can see how you would get a "decent" pump with that routine and 60 rests between sets. Stepmill today? Love the stepmill, only 1 at my gym though. And usually some old dude, or housewife on it; holding on for dear life, with 90% of their bodyweight resting on the handles.

Keep up the strong work man.

Yea man. I hate that! I love the step mill. The stepper is ok but the mill she be called the Shredmill. Nothing gets me sweating like the mill does.

So this AM took my DCP/Vanillean/Alphamine. Welcome to sweat city lol.

Did 30min.

Going to rest up and crush it Monday.

BUT I have to go out of town for work.

Monday I drive to Michigan. Like 9 or 10 hours. Then drive back Friday.

This weekend I am literally packaging up ALL of my meals. So like 27 or so lol

I need to stick to the diet. So buying some coolers tonight.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Wish we could of caught up Friday, they totally did a 180 on my work schedule ( i have never worked a night on Friday ever...)

We will see each other at the arnold!

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea man. I hate that! I love the step mill. The stepper is ok but the mill she be called the Shredmill. Nothing gets me sweating like the mill does.

So this AM took my DCP/Vanillean/Alphamine. Welcome to sweat city lol.

Did 30min.

Going to rest up and crush it Monday.

BUT I have to go out of town for work.

Monday I drive to Michigan. Like 9 or 10 hours. Then drive back Friday.

This weekend I am literally packaging up ALL of my meals. So like 27 or so lol

I need to stick to the diet. So buying some coolers tonight.
    Too funny. I have to go out of town for work also. Flippin 9 hours to Kentucky tomorrow, returning 2 days later. Fixing/planning my meals tonight.

Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    Too funny. I have to go out of town for work also. Flippin 9 hours to Kentucky tomorrow, returning 2 days later. Fixing/planning my meals tonight.
    I stepped in scale this AM and was down like 2.5lbs. Tonorrow is the official weigh in...

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    STRONG pump on that last workout!
    advertising not permitted