Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Getting close eh? I'm excited for you!
    Team General Mills

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BIG UPDATE....not good

I am not going to be able to do the show....

Family member is having some health issues and we need to go out of town for tests...much more important to me than some little show no one has ever heard of

Am I disappointed? You bet! But Life and Family is much more important.

So eyes are set on the next show, which is in June. My hometown show, the 60th Anniversary of the NPC Mr. Rochester!

Busted ass, went through a lot mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially...but it is what it is ;(

Thanks again everyone!!

Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this! Family is the most improtant...I am hoping for the best to you and your family.
    Team General Mills

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For as much of a dissapointment it is to not see you take the stage you made the right decision in placing those that mean the world to you in your family first and foremost.

Head up Steve!!!! your now lean to add some quality size and make a better showing on stage.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Family first...always.

You've created an amazing base though. The effort was certainly not wasted. You learned a ton, and now you're ready to attack next time.

These decisions, I respect. This shows character and that you have your priorities in order.

Keep on that life grind, brother.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this! Family is the most improtant...I am hoping for the best to you and your family.
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    For as much of a dissapointment it is to not see you take the stage you made the right decision in placing those that mean the world to you in your family first and foremost.

Head up Steve!!!! your now lean to add some quality size and make a better showing on stage.
    That is the plan! Get myself back to normal, add some lean size, and stay lean!

Next show is about 10 Months out.

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Family first...always.

You've created an amazing base though. The effort was certainly not wasted. You learned a ton, and now you're ready to attack next time.

These decisions, I respect. This shows character and that you have your priorities in order.

Keep on that life grind, brother.
    Thanks for the support! I will likely get a new journal up soon.

Be a 10 month process....really see how much I can transform using what I had learned.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear about the family issues, you've managed to come so far and I'm sure you would have done great on stage.

Isn't there a show that you can do that isn't 10 months away? There might be some around this season September/November

Yes there is...but I need some time "off" of everything...takes its toll...and I am not the type to risk my health.

And the Rochester show...its a hometown show and a big one.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn man, sorry to hear about the family issues and the fact you can not compete, takes a ton of respect and not sure what to call it integrity maybe to not compete and take care of ones family really admirable of you.
    Should be able to catch a really nice rebound/reverse and bring it in about 45 weeks or so to the rochester! Best of luck with everything man you have my support and respect
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    damn man, sorry to hear about the family issues and the fact you can not compete, takes a ton of respect and not sure what to call it integrity maybe to not compete and take care of ones family really admirable of you.
    Should be able to catch a really nice rebound/reverse and bring it in about 45 weeks or so to the rochester! Best of luck with everything man you have my support and respect
    Thanks Jared.

The sad thing is....I actually had someone criticize me about this and say.....just put the testing off, not like she will die of you do it the week after.

If bodybuilding rules your life to that point than something is wrong. Seriously wrong.

Had this last night

I was in Heaven. Man I could eat frozen yogurt every meal. Just wish they would have let me fill a 5lb bucket!

Non fat Coconut, Vanilla, and Cake batter yogurt...covered with pretty much every candy and cookie and cereal type topping they had!
    Last edited by xStevenx; 08-16-2013 at 03:05 AM.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That looks excellent where is it from?

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    That looks excellent where is it from?
    There are tons of these places but this place was called Menchies.

They have non fat, low fat, low carb, no sugar frozen yogurts....really can be quite healthy...if you put fruits and nuts on it....but when captain crunch, m&ms, and PB cups are next to you...quickly turns to a cheat lol

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    100% Solution Approved. You ever come through erie we must go to menchies, they just opened one. never been there.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    100% Solution Approved. You ever come through erie we must go to menchies, they just opened one. never been there.
    Yea this was my first time at Menchies. It was great!

I will let you know if I get out near erie....i may be getting out there for work a bit more....kind of up in the air now.

Crush the gym then put Menchies out of business!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Harry45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am sorry to hear... But you must have learn a ton on how your body works and now you can control you sugars levels much better via diet and exercise then pumping insulin into you.

I am curious of how much "average"insulin you were taking in daily

I know for me I am averaging 25 units of humalog daily and as my bodyfat goes down so does my insulin total

checked out the website for that yogurt place flavors and toppings are endless

My instagram-- JaredBB22