Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Type one diabetic as well..

looking great!

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AHol View Post
    Type one diabetic as well..

looking great!
    Always great to see another diabetic bodybuilder!

11 Weeks and 5 Days out
    2013 NPC Pennsylvania Classic

Crushed arms and delts yesterday! Finally done with the move! THANK GOD! But I did roll the ankle I broke a while ago, and am back in a support boot, hurts like hell. Hope I did not knock a screw loose...

Reverse Pec Deck:
    100 x 8
    90 x 12 + Partials

Side Laterals:
    40 x 8 + 10 Partials +2 Reps
    35 x 12 + 10 Partials
    30 x 15 + 10 Partials

Single Arm Hammer Curls:
    42.5 x 8 +2.5lbs
    42.5 x 6
    37.5 x 10 last 1 or 2 reps were kind of cheat reps

EZ Bar Curls:
    80 x 8 w/ Wide Grip +1 Rep
    70 x 10 + 2 Partials with Close Grip

Dips: BW = 169
    BW +95lbs x 8 +2lbs -1 Rep
    BW + 65 x 14
    BW + 65 x 8

Rope Pushdowns:
    100 x 6 top ROM, 6 bottom ROM, 3 Partials

Cybex Tricep Extensions:
    100 x 9 +10lbs -3 Reps

Then some pumping stuff for calves, couldn't go heavy due to ankle injury.

Progress progress progress, more weight or more reps, NO EXCUSES

Here are my update pics for the week. I had to eat a lot of extra carbs over the past few days due to low blood sugars from moving stuff.

Hand is kind of hiding it but glutes are cutting up!

Forgot to flex the quads...

Took this before bed, vascularity has been crazy through out the whole body.

pics do not even show the half of it

Last edited by xStevenx; 06-03-2013 at 07:17 PM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

11 Weeks and 4 Days out

Weight: 166
    [g]Change: 3lbs[/b] Did not count last weeks 163, due to the clearing out I did, dropped a lot of waste and water. But down 3lbs in 2 weeks.

Fakhri was happy with the progress and decided to add a good amount of carbs and some whole eggs in.

Well I have been waking up real early, like 5am, and feel ready to go. So the past few workouts, I get up, eat breakfast and train about 90mins later. Kind of nice getting it out of the way and being able to do whatever for the rest of the evening.

Decline BB Press:
    275 x 6 +1 Rep
    245 x 10
    225 x 10

Cable Cross Over - Mid Level - Simulate Flat Flyes:
    3 Second Negatives
    50 x 12

Incline Smith - 45 Degree:
    3 Second Negative:
    185 x 10

Pullups: BW=166.5
    BW +30lbs x 7 +1lb +1 Rep
    BW +10lbs x 11
    BW x 13

Pull ups are getting easier, feels so good on the lats. Used to feel arms take over, but now all I feel is back!

Pendlay Rows:
    185 x 7 +2 Reps last rep was kind of cheatish

Two Arm DB Rows:
    85 x 8 +5lbs
    85 x 7
    80 x 10

1 Arm DB Rows - Jeff Alberts Style:
    Very controlled, 3 to 4 second negatives:
    70 x 10 + 3 Regular per side +5lbs

Seated Calve Raises:
    2 Second Squeeze and 2 - 3 second negative. Couldn't go heavy due to ankle, but these felt good.
    4 Plates x 12
    4 Plates x 10
    4 Plates x 20 - regular blasted reps.

Then did 10mins of cardio. I will go back after work today to do the other 20mins I have to as well as tan.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everything is looking good, workouts pics keep pushing just curious what all max products are you taking now ?
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your looking great and seem to be on track for your show. I just found this today and read all 13 pages. I too am a Type 1 Diabetic. Have been for 16 years since I was 10 years old. I also struggle sometimes with blood sugars while training/dieting etc.

I seem to be opposite of you though, seems when I go hard at the gym, it actually raises my blood sugars. So I am taking more insulin to counteract that. I take Lantus for my long acting and Novalog for my short. Never been a fan of the pump, but I use a pen. Ill be following this closely for sure!
    Defiant1 on the Adonis Belt - I call them "map-quest to my trouser-trout"

On the road to recovery. April 2nd - Surgery for torn bicep tendon

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    everything is looking good, workouts pics keep pushing just curious what all max products are you taking now ?
    Thanks man.

Supplement wise, here is my current stack:

ALLMAX
    Omega 3 (Fish Oil)
    VitaForm
    Aminocore - I drink A LOT of this!
    Choc PB and Choc Mint Isoflex
    Creapure
    Beta Alanine
    MusclePrime - When stim break is over

Getting closer to the show, IDK like 6 weeks out, depending on how I look I will add in Rapidcuts Shredded, to kick things into high gear.

Non Allmax supplements:
    PES Erase
    Genomyx Protocol Advanced V2
    Just added in Purus Labs D-Pol Powder, for some test boosting during PCT

Originally Posted by 94formulabird View Post
    Your looking great and seem to be on track for your show. I just found this today and read all 13 pages. I too am a Type 1 Diabetic. Have been for 16 years since I was 10 years old. I also struggle sometimes with blood sugars while training/dieting etc.

I seem to be opposite of you though, seems when I go hard at the gym, it actually raises my blood sugars. So I am taking more insulin to counteract that. I take Lantus for my long acting and Novalog for my short. Never been a fan of the pump, but I use a pen. Ill be following this closely for sure!
    It is crazy how different things like diet and training effect us. I do notice if I have a very intense leg session, to the point of puking, then my sugar flys high. Cortisol, epinephrine, adrenalin, GH are all high at that point, so it makes sense. But after they get back to normal, then I am insanely sensitive to insulin.

Constant changes and monitoring, that is key!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice supplement stack
    Choc mint isoflex sounds insane,

yea genomyx protocal nice profile no doubt

My instagram-- JaredBB22

nice supplement stack
    Choc mint isoflex sounds insane,

yea genomyx protocal nice profile no doubt
    Oh the Choc Mint is great. Next time you are in Rochester let me know, I can bring you some from my tub

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94formulabird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    It is crazy how different things like diet and training effect us. I do notice if I have a very intense leg session, to the point of puking, then my sugar flys high. Cortisol, epinephrine, adrenalin, GH are all high at that point, so it makes sense. But after they get back to normal, then I am insanely sensitive to insulin.

Constant changes and monitoring, that is key!
    Yep thats when I notice it the most, I adjust to more insulin post workout, then dont need much the rest of the day because Im fighting going low. Damn those leg workouts
    Defiant1 on the Adonis Belt - I call them "map-quest to my trouser-trout"

On the road to recovery. April 2nd - Surgery for torn bicep tendon

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why Erase? Its for a PCT, your not taking anything hormonal in essence, DAA is a natural test boosting product that doesnt need any AI or PCT to boot. Just curious regarding that

Love me some Choc PB Isoflex, stuff is DELISH.

Upperbody is looking much tighter, need to get those legs to match but you got plenty of time.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Why Erase? Its for a PCT, your not taking anything hormonal in essence, DAA is a natural test boosting product that doesnt need any AI or PCT to boot. Just curious regarding that

Love me some Choc PB Isoflex, stuff is DELISH.

Upperbody is looking much tighter, need to get those legs to match but you got plenty of time.
    Erase is more for Cortisol. Cortisol is very high in the morning, and being diabetic that = insulin resistance. So when I use something like Erase or Lean Xtreme, I keep my insulin levels in check.

yes it does have some anti estrogen properties to it, but I am on other anti-e, so mainly for cortisol is my reasoning

Legs look much leaner in person, veins all over.

Lets see what the extra cals does for me this week.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Whats Fak have your kcals to? has he been raising them during prep?
    Cardio is pretty heavy ya?

Whats Fak have your kcals to? has he been raising them during prep?
    Cardio is pretty heavy ya?
    Not sure where the cals are at

I get about 240g of protein, about 190g carb, and about 55g of fat. so rough estimate based off of macros it looks to be around 2200, but it may be a bit higher if I were to really look at it.

Cardio is 30mins 5 days a week, heart rate at 120 to 125, very light at the moment

Squats tomorrow! If ankle is feeling uneasy I will leg press or something.

But IDK what it is, metabolism or something has kicked in hard. I am really sensitive to insulin. Like today, I had a total of 16oz sweet potatoes over the course of two meals and only used 2.5IU of insulin. Normally that would require about 8IU of insulin.

I am adjusting my insulin levels down to keep sugars level and not go low. If I go low, then I have to eat more. I want to stay on the plan as much as I can!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

11 Weeks and 3 Days Out

Another very early morning workout today!

Squats:
    315 x 8 +1 Rep Hi Bar
    315 x 10 Lower on back
    315 x 8
    225 x 20

Front Smith Squats:
    225 x 5 +40lbs - 10 Reps

Hanging DB Leg Curls:
    75 x 12 +5lbs
    75 x 10
    75 x 9

DB SLDL:
    140 x 8 +5lbs

Ham Killers:

BW x 10, the first 6 reps were with the pole, the last 4 were free weight, and caught myself on ground in push up position.

Was going to do cardio, but again, blood sugar CRASHED! So I am going to try and do cardio later. I will try and keep my blood sugar a bit higher so I can do it without crashing again! Also going to hit some abs.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

11 Weeks and 2 Days Out

Fasted workout this morning, took 1.5 scoop of my MusclePrime, which gave me about 6g of BCAA as well as some stims. Drank my Aminocore while training.

Rear Delt Destroyer Set: Hang and Swing from Incline Bench
    60 x 60 DROP 30 x 30 DROP 15 x 10 w/ Full ROM and hold at top

BRUTAL!!!!

Upright Rows:
    125 x 7 +10lbs -3 Reps
    112.5 x 11
    112.5 x 10
    100 x 12 + 3 Cheat Reps

DB Shoulder Press:
    65 x 9 +5lbs

Reverse Barbell Curls:
    90 x 7 +10lbs -2 Reps

Reverse Grip Cable Forearm Row:
    130 x 12 +5 Reps

Two Arm DB Curls:
    40 x 7 +1 Rep
    35 x 7 +2 partials

I am going to drop this exercise, not feeling it really, also do not feel like I can progress on it.

BB Drag Curl:
    90 x 15 +10lbs +2 Reps
    Last week was my first time doing these, I love them! They feel great!

Reverse Grip Smith Bench Press:
    265 x 6 +10lbs -1 Rep
    240 x 9
    225 x 10

Tri Point Skull Crushers:
    First rep - Lower to chin, Second Rep - Lower to nose, Third rep - lower to forhead, rinse and repeat until failure.
    60 x 12 +5lbs

Overhead DB Extension:
    75 x 8

Donkey Calve Machine:
    200 x 12 - DC Style (2 Second Squeeze, 5 second negative, and 10 second stretch on each rep)
    200 x 20 regular reps + 20 partials out of bottom

Still progressing!

No lifting tomorrow, just cardio.

Battling my mind right now, for some reason I just want to devour everything in the house. I WILL NOT LET MYSELF DO IT!

Just need to resist and go to bed!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

11 Weeks and 1 Day out

40 Mins of the stairs this morning. Then after work today did 20mins of HIIT on the stepper.

Added in some extra cardio due to the low blood sugars causing me to eat more carbs over the past few days. Just keeping the calorie balance.

Had my ankle x-rayed. The side that is hurting me she said looks OK, the screws look fine, no fractures, but the other side one of the screws has come out of the hole it was in.

She said if it still hurts me by next weekend to call my ortho and schedule a time to get the screws taken out. So we will see.

killing chest and back and calves tomorrow. Got some deadlifts! Hitting the gym with a buddy of mine who is doing a show a few weeks after mine.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

11 Weeks Out

Here are some pics from this morning...I would say I brought my hams up to par with the quads!

Started the morning off with 30 min on the treadmill.

Hit chest and back today with a buddy. I like training with a partner, but it tends to lengthen the workouts. A lot of explaining exercises, and reasoning of why they are done in a certain fasion.

Incline Smith Press:
    245 x 7 +1 Rep
    225 x 10

Flat DB Press:
    100 x 5, with a spot. No progress here, actually a step back in progress
    80 x 7

Extended Incline Flyes: w/ 3 to 4 second negatives
    45 x 10

Dips: BW = 165.5
    BW + 60lbs x 15 +5.5lbs +2 Reps

Pullups from Body of Smith Machine: BW = 165.5
    BW + 25lbs x 8 +20lbs - 4 Reps
    BW x 11
    BW x 10

Reverse Grip Pulldowns:
    160 x 10

Staggared Rep Pulldowns:
    130 x 14

Cable Rows:
    250 x 6 DROP 205 x 6 DROP 175 x 8
    130 x 12, hard squeeze, long negatives

Rack Deadlifts:
    455 x 2
    405 x 9

Did not do calves, ankle felt funny.

Posing in the gym, I was looking leaner, legs looked great. Update pics on Monday! As well as my planned Cheat meal

Homemade Crepes!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are your hams even real life? Jesus!!!

Bro, I hope I'm looking 1/2 as sharp as you at 11wks out.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Are your hams even real life? Jesus!!!

Bro, I hope I'm looking 1/2 as sharp as you at 11wks out.
    I always felt my hams lagged behind my quads, so I had been giving them much more focus. It worked haha. Now I gotta find what my arms respond too!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We'll it is NPC, why would he waste money on DAA?

Erase is more for Cortisol. Cortisol is very high in the morning, and being diabetic that = insulin resistance. So when I use something like Erase or Lean Xtreme, I keep my insulin levels in check.

yes it does have some anti estrogen properties to it, but I am on other anti-e, so mainly for cortisol is my reasoning
    Does it really have a measurable effect on insulin levels? Also, is there reasoning you want to get your estrogen low? I would think your levels being pretty low anyway during contest prep, I thought you needed some around to keep the body functioning.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    We'll it is NPC, why would he waste money on DAA?

Does it really have a measurable effect on insulin levels? Also, is there reasoning you want to get your estrogen low? I would think your levels being pretty low anyway during contest prep, I thought you needed some around to keep the body functioning.

I am on a daa product during pct to help things get back to normal.

And yes, cortisol blockers have a huge effect. Instead of needing 4 to 6 Iu for 40g carb I need 2 and sometimes that is too much.

When one plays with hormones, it is important to control other hormones.

I am not cutting estrogen completely as you said some is needed. Just controlling it right now.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed. Let's go. Time to finish strong.
    420/285/535

that hammy drop looks sick

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by mahousesn View Post
    Subbed. Let's go. Time to finish strong.
    Thanks, I am giving this my ALL!

that hammy drop looks sick
    Yea when I took that pic I was shocked haha

10 Weeks and 6 Days Out

A nice 7AM leg session.

I love when some asks to train legs with me and I go over what I do. And they hear me say 3 to 5 sets for quads, and 3 to 5 for hammies. I can tell they are thinking "wtf, no problem this will be easy!" But when they are done, they are limping back to the car, sweating their asses off.

My friend really wants to bring his quads up, so for his prep I am going to be structuring his leg training.

Back was killing me from the deadlifts. Today was supposed to be hammies and light quad work, but he wanted to train so I manned up and did it!

Squats:
    325 x 11 +1 Rep
    375 x 5
    245 x 23! Man that sucked, quads were so pumped!

Leg Press:
    Staggered Reps: Start at bottom, then 1/4 rep, then 1/2 rep, then 3/4, then full and repeat until failure
    14 Plates x 9

Somersault Squats:
    100 x 13 DROP 50 x 10 DROP 25 x 5

Those make me want to cry, my friend used 25lbs haha, they are no joke that is for sure!

Hanging DB Leg Curls:
    80 x 15 + 5 Partials +5lbs +3 Reps
    80 x 8 + 4 Partials
    80 x 7 + 10 Partials

Single Leg DB SLDL:
    130 x 12/leg +5lbs

Seated Leg Curls:
    150 x 14 + 25 Partials

Glute Ham Raises:
    BW x 13

Friend had never done those before, should have seen his face doing them haha.

I am going to try and go back and do some cardio. I could do it tomorrow, but tomorrow is my arm day, I want those calories to go towards them! It is also my "cheat meal day". I could do cardio and maybe eat a little extra :0!

After training I was posing with a friend who is doing a Physique show in 2 weeks. Man for the first time in my life, I am happy with how I am looking.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks, I am giving this my ALL!

Yea when I took that pic I was shocked haha

10 Weeks and 6 Days Out

A nice 7AM leg session.

I love when some asks to train legs with me and I go over what I do. And they hear me say 3 to 5 sets for quads, and 3 to 5 for hammies. I can tell they are thinking "wtf, no problem this will be easy!" But when they are done, they are limping back to the car, sweating their asses off.

My friend really wants to bring his quads up, so for his prep I am going to be structuring his leg training.

Back was killing me from the deadlifts. Today was supposed to be hammies and light quad work, but he wanted to train so I manned up and did it!

Squats:
    325 x 11 +1 Rep
    375 x 5
    245 x 23! Man that sucked, quads were so pumped!

Leg Press:
    Staggered Reps: Start at bottom, then 1/4 rep, then 1/2 rep, then 3/4, then full and repeat until failure
    14 Plates x 9

Somersault Squats:
    100 x 13 DROP 50 x 10 DROP 25 x 5

Those make me want to cry, my friend used 25lbs haha, they are no joke that is for sure!

Hanging DB Leg Curls:
    80 x 15 + 5 Partials +5lbs +3 Reps
    80 x 8 + 4 Partials
    80 x 7 + 10 Partials

Single Leg DB SLDL:
    130 x 12/leg +5lbs

Seated Leg Curls:
    150 x 14 + 25 Partials

Glute Ham Raises:
    BW x 13

Friend had never done those before, should have seen his face doing them haha.

I am going to try and go back and do some cardio. I could do it tomorrow, but tomorrow is my arm day, I want those calories to go towards them! It is also my "cheat meal day". I could do cardio and maybe eat a little extra :0!

After training I was posing with a friend who is doing a Physique show in 2 weeks. Man for the first time in my life, I am happy with how I am looking.

I'm gonna roll up to Roc City one day for legs!

Brutalizing legs is pretty much my favorite thing to do in the gym : )

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    I'm gonna roll up to Roc City one day for legs!

Brutalizing legs is pretty much my favorite thing to do in the gym : )
    For sure man!!!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

TS and Steve smashing legs?

IN!

Ice Cream and Deadlifts! born4muscle's Avatar
    born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im a little late to the party, but I am subbing for the rest of the ride!
    Tackling this endeavor with a scientific, evidence-based approach.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mbutler21

Instagram- the_mbutler

TS and Steve smashing legs?

IN!
    What's that, Chef Bob is making the drive up 90 to join? : )

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by born4muscle View Post
    Im a little late to the party, but I am subbing for the rest of the ride!
    Welcome to the party! Things are about to get crazy!

10 Weeks and 5 Days Out

WEIGHT: 163.2
    CHANGE: +.6lbs

I am starting to like these early morning workouts. I woke up at 3:45 to use the bathroom, and figured, what the hell, eat breakfast, go back to bed. Get up and then go kill it!

Seated Rear Delt Raises:
    hard squeeze at top!
    25 x 12 +20 Partials
    25 x 12 +15 Partials

DB Laterals:
    45 x 8 (2 Kinda cheat reps @ end) +5lbs +2 Reps
    40 x 12 - Last 2 had some body english

Leaning DB Laterals:
    Hold on to machine and lean to the side, 1 arm laterals
    40 x 16 per side

Single Arm Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    45 x 7 per arm +2.5lbs -1 Rep
    40 x 8 +2 Forced reps per arm

Cable Behind the Head Hammer Curl:
    Holding the little ball on the cable. Tight squeeze, and a 3 to 4 second negative
    40 x 8 + 4 Partials per arm

Just realized I forgot to do a biceps movement lol. Eh I am going back to gym later today, I will throw in a few sets of a curl.

Dips - Emphasis on Triceps: BW = 168.5
    BW + 100lbs x 8+4.5lbs
    BW + 75 x 11
    BW + 50 x 12

V Handle Pushdowns:
    140 x 6 Top ROM, 6 Bottom ROM, 1 Full ROM

Cybex Triceps Extension:
    105 x 7
    Did not lock myself into machine, I will kill it next time, it hindered me

Rotary Calve Extension:
    5 Plates + 25lbs x 10 +25lbs - 5 Reps
    5 Plates + 25lbs x 10
    5 Plates + 25lbs x 8

Rotary Calve Extension - John Meadowns Style:
    10 reps followed by 10 second squeeze on 10th rep, repeat until failure
    Reps/Hold Seconds/Reps/Hold Seconds etc...
    4 Plates x 10/10/10/10/1

Ended with 10 Mins on the treadmill. When I go back tonight for the other 20mins of my cardio I will finish biceps.

My "Cheat Meal" was SOO DAMN GOOD!!!!

I found Gluten Free Kiddie Ice Creme cones, so I had a pack of 12 with my Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple Ice Creme. HNNNNGGGGG

Then I made some crepes and covered them with Sugar Free Raspberry jelly and some of them a mix of jelly and the ice cream.

Gave Fak the update, we will see where the diet and cardio goes this week!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.