Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brad805 View Post
    This has been an interesting thread for sure. I wonder if Lisa thought she was opening up a 5pg discussion? So what other accessories do we all think are too feminine? Can we use that word? The man code be a tricky beast.

I do have a murse. I thought it had handles when I ordered, but I guess I did not look close enough. It was a bit pricey, so I have gotten used to it. I can admit the strap feels weird, and I never put it over my neck. Its the strap that makes them look feminine. I finished university almost 20yrs ago now, and I put away the backpack unless I am, well, backpacking. When I go to the office I only carry my lunch and a couple other things, so I do not need a big honking gym bag. And as for some of the gaudy, nylon, buckles/belts everywhere crap I see, that just is not for this guy. I am very much so hetrosexual.

The leather one posted early on with handles that was being used for gun cartridges is probably the best one posted. A little large, but that one was pretty cool.

Yo B-Rad.....is that a Star Trek jersey in that avi?

That's badazz, bro.

Brb, trying to locate one in 3x.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DubfromGA View Post
    Yo B-Rad.....is that a Star Trek jersey in that avi?.
    Its called a sweater, but have yer fun. Not a trekky

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    Not to mention the term "*******" around here is just a general insult with no particular meaning attatched.
    If "*******" wasn't associated with it's synonym then no one would be saying it.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JRT6 View Post
    If "*******" wasn't associated with it's synonym then no one would be saying it.
    My point is that when people here say "*******" they don't always literally mean the same thing as the derogatory term for gay.

They disagree with you,you're a *******.
    You're being an azzohole, your'e a *******.

Point is that they generally are not literally questioning your sexuality they are simply tossing out the standard insult for the strange culture on these forums. Some probably mean it though. I'm sure it started out being more literal when the forums started up but since then it seems to have evolved into the stock insult around here.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My point is that when people here say "*******" they don't always literally mean the same thing as the derogatory term for gay.

They disagree with you,you're a *******.
    You're being an azzohole, your'e a *******.

Point is that they generally are not literally questioning your sexuality they are simply tossing out the standard insult for the strange culture on these forums. Some probably mean it though. I'm sure it started out being more literal when the forums started up but since then it seems to have evolved into the stock insult around here.
    I have never ever used the word f@99ot, to mean gay as I have never ever argued with a real gay person. I have used the word F@99ot to mean, punk, pussy, wimp, scared etc etc.

I did however put a gay man in the hospital years ago for disrespecting me, but there were no words exchanged, I just beat the crap out of him.
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure if you carry a man purse IRL or not but I'm guessing probably not.

If you're like me the wife knows if she hands me her purse to hold there's a better chance of it being hid behind the garbage can than me standing there holding it when she gets back..lol.
    I hold my wife's purse all the time when she tries on clothes. If she isn't embarrassed to be my wife, holding her purse seems pretty harmless to me. No one has ever said anything to me. Looking at most of the general public, even holding that purse, I am still pretty damn manly.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I hold my wife's purse all the time when she tries on clothes. If she isn't embarrassed to be my wife, holding her purse seems pretty harmless to me. No one has ever said anything to me. Looking at most of the general public, even holding that purse, I am still pretty damn manly.
    I think if you hold it like a football you might be OK.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I have never ever used the word f@99ot, to mean gay as I have never ever argued with a real gay person. I have used the word F@99ot to mean, punk, pussy, wimp, scared etc etc.

I did however put a gay man in the hospital years ago for disrespecting me, but there were no words exchanged, I just beat the crap out of him.
    I never have called anyone FGT word IRL. To me and most people around here ******* and the other spelling are not really the same thing.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This one is great, holds my iPad, water bottle, crayons, spare pair of underwear and a snack.

400# Bulgarian bicep curl

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    This one is great, holds my iPad, water bottle, crayons, spare pair of underwear and a snack.

[Img]http://www.cutesense.com/cutesense/product/03149/enlarge/Thomas-The-Train-Tank-School-Backpack-2.jpg[img]
    Mirin' Bro. Dat Choo Choo.... dem stars.

Jelly.

I think if you hold it like a football you might be OK.
    Why so insecure?

I never have called anyone FGT word IRL. To me and most people around here ******* and the other spelling are not really the same thing.
    Are you analyzing insults?

*******. :P