Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by abopetrolsniff View Post
    we can bro. but we should compromise (thats how it works in politics). i want lockers separated by race also, to account for crime levels (put the brutes with the brutes)
    we already have lockers separated by sexuality. not having separate lockers for gays is discrimination.
    Ron Paul 2012

abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NYbrah View Post
    we already have lockers separated by sexuality. not having separate lockers for gays is discrimination.
    discrimination is disadvantageous and done for arbitrary reasons. women and men are seperated due to biological sexual differences. what do you want to do with people who identify as bisexual, transsexual, pansexual, etc.?

its too costly and bureaucratic to run a program like this. but i suppose concepts like transaction costs are too difficult for you to understand

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    because unlike OP who is a *******, I'm pretty sure most homosexuals aren't some cock-fiending monsters who just love to see you undress in the Lockerroom.

Because, sex =\= sexual preference.
    Oakland Raiders! Just Win Baby!!
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*
    Orlando Magic!

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Isn't it just pretty old fashioned that we even have locker "rooms" at all? I mean why do we need a separate room, why not just have lockers, showers, sinks, toilets, etc out on the gym floor and everybody-male, female, gay, straight, tranny, whatever-just all do their business out in the open. a gym without walls, I mean come on ppl it's the 21st century
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000) klapo is just really nice. (+1000)
    completely agree with OP, never thought about it before, repped

NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    discrimination is disadvantageous and done for arbitrary reasons. women and men are seperated due to biological sexual differences. what do you want to do with people who identify as bisexual, transsexual, pansexual, etc.?

its too costly and bureaucratic to run a program like this. but i suppose concepts like transaction costs are too difficult for you to understand
    why cant we use this same logic in gay marriage
    Ron Paul 2012

xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is right roll bread or not.

We separate the sexes so you're not changing in front of anyone who is attracted to you and you're not receiving unwanted attention. I can't think of any more unwanted attention than a dude checking out my balls.

It will never happen though because we live in a ******* lib society where the many have to suffer to spare the few's feelings. If it would make the gay population (the minority) feel offended than it's completely unacceptable and hate filled but if it would make the straight population (vast majority) feel the same then it means we're just bigots or homophobes. Stupid fukking world...
    The Chuck Norris of all known Gods, putting the laughter back in slaughter since '83.

Host of the popular internet series- ~Conversations With Reds~

Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if a straight guy lies and say he is gay then he wont be ever able to marry another female. if a a gay lies then he wont be able to marry same sex.
    What about the people that change sexuality later in life? They won't be able to marry the new sexuality they are attracted to? Seems fair.
    Won my 10 month battle with cancer!! 2nd July 2013

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    agreed with OP.

lol'd at everyone saying it will be too expensive.

Well, it's not too expensive to make 2 locker rooms, male and female right? We could just go total co-ed, and it would in fact be cheaper.

also lol at everyone ITT saying it's discrimination. How's it discrimination when gay men don't belong with other men? They're biologically attracted to other men. By that logic, I could go into a female locker room and say "it's okay for me to be here because I'm sexually attracted to you."

Just co-ed this ****, or make a 3rd locker.
    Always Pick 3 Crew

Originally Posted by Cheesecanman View Post
    What about the people that change sexuality later in life? They won't be able to marry the new sexuality they are attracted to? Seems fair.
    common u cant change ur sexuality., just like u cant change your race, etc. atleast thats what gay supporters say
    Ron Paul 2012

Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting question OP but I think when you start making exceptions like separate gay bathrooms you open up the door to way too many inefficient options. For example, what about dudes that are Bi? Would they be allowed to go to both bathrooms or would you need to create one separate for them? And Bi-girls? Up to 6 bathrooms now...and transgender? 8 bathrooms. Transgender AND bi? Obviously this is a bit extreme but hopefully you get the point I'm making.

I actually think gender neutral restrooms with private stalls are the future of bathrooms. They already do this in a bunch metropolitan clubs/restaurants and foreign countries.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

**Workout Journal** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115388661

Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    common u cant change ur sexuality., just like u cant change your race, etc. atleast thats what gay supporters say
    I think when they say that you can't change sexuality they mean out of choice, but it can change naturally.
    Won my 10 month battle with cancer!! 2nd July 2013

nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolastafur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is retarded. Bathrooms are separated by gender and not sexuality.

abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) abopetrolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    Isn't it just pretty old fashioned that we even have locker "rooms" at all? I mean why do we need a separate room, why not just have lockers, showers, sinks, toilets, etc out on the gym floor and everybody-male, female, gay, straight, tranny, whatever-just all do their business out in the open. a gym without walls, I mean come on ppl it's the 21st century
    public indecency. you some kind of naturist/hedonist?

why cant we use this same logic in gay marriage
    why is marriage even a government thing at all. plus i dont care what 2 consenting adults choose to do so long as it doesnt harm anyone else (protip: your feelings getting hurt doesnt count)

Originally Posted by xSlick1x View Post
    OP is right roll bread or not.

We separate the sexes so you're not changing in front of anyone who is attracted to you and you're not receiving unwanted attention. I can't think of any more unwanted attention than a dude checking out my balls.

It will never happen though because we live in a ******* lib society where the many have to suffer to spare the few's feelings. If it would make the gay population (the minority) feel offended than it's completely unacceptable and hate filled but if it would make the straight population (vast majority) feel the same then it means we're just bigots or homophobes. Stupid fukking world...
    right bro, i suppose you better avert your eyes from all women in public. dont stare at their cleavage or their asses covered only with tights. gotta remove that unwanted attention right?

Originally Posted by ectofitness View Post
    agreed with OP.

lol'd at everyone saying it will be too expensive.

Well, it's not too expensive to make 2 locker rooms, male and female right? We could just go total co-ed, and it would in fact be cheaper.

also lol at everyone ITT saying it's discrimination. How's it discrimination when gay men don't belong with other men? They're biologically attracted to other men. By that logic, I could go into a female locker room and say "it's okay for me to be here because I'm sexually attracted to you."

Just co-ed this ****, or make a 3rd locker.
    yes you are right, coed seems to be the most efficient way to go about it

FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol interesting point. makes sense too. was trying to find a flaw with the sexuality on id, but can't find any apart from changing your sexuality, but then again being gay is genetic isnt it. (srs, no hate)
    Physiotherapy crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) polofreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyCage12 View Post
    who cares if some batty boy stares at your dick
    This

germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always lol when the historically "oppressed" people, turn around and do the oppressing so easily. Nothing sweeter.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone is just talking about gym locker rooms you guys haven't even thought about talking about military living quarters.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT - OP makes a valid point.

Why should we have to share locker rooms with homosexuals?
    I don't want people staring at my ass or penis. If that is cool, then let me share locker rooms with females. There is no difference.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taj51 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You bring up a great point OP. However, until you hear of a gay rape occurring in a locker room/changing room (whether it be between men or women) nobody will ever do anything about it which is really unfortunate.

Such is life in 2012

Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000)

Transsexuals break your biological reason.

kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the gays use the female locker rooms and the manly lesbians use the mens locker room
    /thread

Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Locker rooms are based only on different genders, not sexual preference. You keep saying sexuality, no, that's incorrect. Based on one's gender.

You would have a LOGICAL, legitimate argument for hermaphrodites or someone who wasn't male or female, etc.

You go into the locker room of your sex(again, not sexual preference).

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, if one extrapolates your logic, then we should also consider racial segregation, right?

Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Groundhog2109 View Post
    Interesting question OP but I think when you start making exceptions like separate gay bathrooms you open up the door to way too many inefficient options. For example, what about dudes that are Bi? Would they be allowed to go to both bathrooms or would you need to create one separate for them? And Bi-girls? Up to 6 bathrooms now...and transgender? 8 bathrooms. Transgender AND bi? Obviously this is a bit extreme but hopefully you get the point I'm making.

I actually think gender neutral restrooms with private stalls are the future of bathrooms. They already do this in a bunch metropolitan clubs/restaurants and foreign countries.
    no, you aren't obligated to accommodate a group unless it is both recognized as legitimate and large enough to be considered as impactful

Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lolling hard at this thread. Not a single logical argument against OP was seen that day.

Although the real, consistent answer is one changing room for all, not segregating further.

Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100) Jaccogo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Comandante12 View Post
    Locker rooms are based only on different genders, not sexual preference. You keep saying sexuality, no, that's incorrect. Based on one's gender.

You would have a LOGICAL, legitimate argument for hermaphrodites or someone who wasn't male or female, etc.

You go into the locker room of your sex(again, not sexual preference).
    So the real question is why do we separate boys and girls? Is it not for public decency? Is it not because human girls don't like to be seen naked by human boys (potential mates), and vice versa? There's privacy involved, but the sexes aren't typically uncomfortable with each other because they aren't potential mates.

And that is where OPs' argument becomes valid.

You could argue there aren't enough homos to validate their own locker room, but you can't say that it's wrong to have a locker room based on being a homo

looking thick,solid,tight Newmanzz's Avatar
    Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    gays with females
    lesbians with the males

op would be with the retards
    The journey to 4, 6, 7

Originally Posted by eac1005 View Post
    OP, if one extrapolates your logic, then we should also consider racial segregation, right?
    logic not even once
    Ron Paul 2012