MassiveTriceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For the last time whats Stronger 1-AD or Super One +?

Everyone keeps asking around and most people I keep bumping into swear upon 1-AD and other on SUper One +. For the last time, what is stronger and more effective? At what dose does Super One + give you those incredible gains that a 1-AD dose of 600 MG gives you?

Just curious cause as of lately a lot of bros at the gym are swearing that what they get from 1-AD at that level of dosinf has provided way more than super one+.

What do you guys supplement along with 1-AD to get great results?

What do you guys use along with Super One+ to get good results?
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is your dosage of Super One+? You would probably get more PHs into your system with Super+ than 600 mg of 1-AD, depending on the dosage. Transdermals have a higher bioavailability plus Super One+ had the addition of 4AD.

With the Super One+, Im talking about 6 squirts in the morning and 6 squirts at night....

What do you think about that?

Plus, do you supplement something else with Super One + (besides the obvious Protein, Food, Creatine)?
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'd get more PHs with the Super One+. There is really nothing else to supplement besides the basics. I'd recommend flax oil if you're not already taking it.

Don't forget about post cycle. What do you have planned for it?

Mainly 6-OxO and a few vitamins... What do you think?
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

6oxo should be fine. What's your dosage?

Give me some ideas on the 6-oxo dosage amounts...

Would you recommend the Super One+ at 12 squirts in the morning and at night or too costly?
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

Is this your first PH cycle? If so I'd do the lowest recommended dosage and asses tolerance.

For 6oxo I'd use:

Week 1 600mg
    Week 2 400mg
    Week 3-4 300mg

No, I have used Super One + before. I used it at 6 squirts in the morning and 6 squirts at night. I used about 2 bottles of it over a year's period. So for 2 months I did that dosage level and then took a 4 month off period and then used it again for 2 months and took off 4 months again.
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

If you are getting good results with 6 squirts I'd stay with that. If you want you could try going up to 8 squirts.

Patuba,

My concern is that Im a solid supporter of 1-AD as well. I did a 4 week cycle of 1-AD with 600 MG daily and the end results were incredible. That was about roughly 1 year and a half ago and I experienced great gains, I mean, I went from 210 pounds to 250 pounds easy and lifts were out of the roof. I have been a powerlifter all my life and have competed in NPC events but Patuba that stuff worked like no other supplement had before.

Based on your trials and what you have heard here, does Super One + really live up to its great reviews and has PA ever talked about the conversion rate in terms of the oral conversion of 1-AD and the transdermal conversion of SuperOne+? How do the two match up?

What do you think would equate that dosage of 600 MG of 1-AD a day for 4 weeks in terms of SuperOne+ dosages?(In Squirts daily of course)
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

I don't think that PA has ever mentioned 1-AD conversion rates. If you had that great results with 1-AD, I've never heard of anyone gaining that much on a PH cycle, then I would stick with the 1-ad. From what I understand 1-AD is incredible for strength.

I haven't used Super One+ but I have used One+ and T1-Pro, BDC's similar product to Super One+ and got good results with both. Although nothing compared to the results you got on your 1-AD cycle.

Thanks Patuba,

I think what Im going to do is stick with the 1-AD at 600 MG a day for 4 weeks again and post cycle with 6-oxo at those dosages you recommended..

All the while supplementing as well with:

Creatine
    MP3 Protein
    3,500 cal. a day
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

You can add Flax Seed Oil for more calories.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by MassiveTriceps

Based on your trials and what you have heard here, does Super One + really live up to its great reviews and has PA ever talked about the conversion rate in terms of the oral conversion of 1-AD and the transdermal conversion of SuperOne+? How do the two match up?

What do you think would equate that dosage of 600 MG of 1-AD a day for 4 weeks in terms of SuperOne+ dosages?(In Squirts daily of course)
    I think 1AD is an excellent product, and I am a firm supporter of Ergopharm.

Generally, I have seen anecdotal evidence to suggest 600mgs of 1AD is apr. equivalent, in terms of real-world effect, to 200mgs of topical 1-T (without 4AD).

I can assure you that 6x2 squirts of Super ONE+ will yield gains comparable, if not greater than (due to the inclusion of 4AD and such), that which you saw on the 600mgs of 1AD.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

In regards to the 4AD thats within the SUper One+, I noticed a good amount of bloating while on it. Does the 4AD, for the most part, contribute to the bloating? I had a good Diet while on it, I wasn't going too heavy on the carbs neither...

Tkar and Patuba what other supplement would you guys recommend along with the 1-AD (thanks Patuba I will try the flax seed oil), but besides the previous mentioned is there anything else besides 4AD which would go well with 1-AD? Another strong PH maybe or something along those lines?
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

Yes, 4AD can make you bloated but the bloat usually goes away about 1-2 weeks post cycle. You could add some r-ala to the stack.

Patuba,

Any bad cases of Gyno by using so much 4AD? Have you heard many situations like that? I have a guy at my gym that has seriously bad Gyno and he swears by 4AD alone and the dude literally has full blown 34b's
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

Are you prone to gyno? I've used 4ad a couple of times without anyside effects except the bloat.

Well, Im not prone to Gyno but I do have the genetics for male pattern baldness..

So I dont know how strong might that be on me..
    GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

I have a receding hairline but didn't have any hairloss while running 4AD.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Massivetriceps,

Look into 1,4 Andro instead of 4AD
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

pjorstad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    transdermals are very cost effective in comparison to 1-AD so the answer to your question is, transdermals are no comparison to 1-AD.