Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gynogon View Post
    i just awnsered yoiure question about he best supplement 4 recovery and proven 2 u which is the best supplement
    rofl -> you didn't 'prove' anything other than the fact that the top-rated section @ supplementreviews is jam-packed with placebo-driven opinions

in on 5-star thread
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    1st, you're barely literate.

2nd...

Go somewhere else moron.
    u barely lift so go somewhere else kenyan marathon runner... why dont u go somwhere else like a gymnastics forum

thats why youve been failing in youre endeavour to build muscle isnt it cuz u fail to listen to people who give u the right advice with the facts and reserch to back it up. u deserve to fail man cuz youre just a blow up troll on here with drive and no direction.

GOOD bye pencil arms

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just awnsered yoiure question about he best supplement 4 recovery and proven 2 u which is the best supplement and saved u alot of time wasting youre money on other **** that doesnt work and u tell me 2 go away well u can go **** yourself ya ungreateful little bastard . I hope no one gives u any advice at all cuz u clearly dont listen to it anyway.

plus what do u need recovery 4 anyway u need 2 be lifting weights to recover from... from youre avi who told u marathon running wasnt catabolic......? lol stop waisting everyones time on here who tries 2 point u in the right direction and ****in actually lift weights b4 u decide to take supplemnts build some natural muscle up 1st and get a base ya scrawny bich
    The other day I was watching tv trying to relax, when all of a sudden I started thinking about aliens and their infamous probes. Could all those people really be wrong? Could they all mysteriously be having the same experience in completely different parts of the world? Are we being watched? Are we alone? It became all so distracting to the point that I couldn't watch tv anymore, and I decided to fix some lunch. All I had was corndogs, so I cooked those babies up. Well, to my surprise and disgust, the stick in the corndog took my mind back to the alien probes. I just couldn't shake it...no matter what. Speaking of dogs, I decided to take mine for a walk. It was a little chilly this morning, to the point where I could see my breath. So, I'm walking my dog and I stop for a moment to look at a very pretty flower....stopped to smell it as it were. Done with that and off I went, only to realize that my dog had "done his business" and I just stepped right in it. So there I am, looking at my shoe still steaming in the cool morning air, and at that very moment I thought of your post in this forum.

gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gynogon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    rofl -> you didn't 'prove' anything other than the fact that the top-rated section @ supplementreviews is jam-packed with placebo-driven opinions

in on 5-star thread
    LMFAO youre an idiot all there reviews are fulll logs of long time members its got nothing to do with biass plus if u read it properly they have the members rating and the expert rating aswell which means it cant be altered so it gives u an acurate rating as to what the **** actually works and what doesnt. Everyone uses that site for legitimate ratings dont u know already

'Optimum nutirtion gold whey' rated a 9/10 so what r u gona say thats bs 2 then i guess right? lol theyve won best protein of the year award almost every year which has nothing to do with that website and yet youre gona say it doesnt work???/ anyyone else wana be a hero and get proven wrong????
    Last edited by gynogon; 11-25-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    The other day I was watching tv trying to relax, when all of a sudden I started thinking about aliens and their infamous probes. Could all those people really be wrong? Could they all mysteriously be having the same experience in completely different parts of the world? Are we being watched? Are we alone? It became all so distracting to the point that I couldn't watch tv anymore, and I decided to fix some lunch. All I had was corndogs, so I cooked those babies up. Well, to my surprise and disgust, the stick in the corndog took my mind back to the alien probes. I just couldn't shake it...no matter what. Speaking of dogs, I decided to take mine for a walk. It was a little chilly this morning, to the point where I could see my breath. So, I'm walking my dog and I stop for a moment to look at a very pretty flower....stopped to smell it as it were. Done with that and off I went, only to realize that my dog had "done his business" and I just stepped right in it. So there I am, looking at my shoe still steaming in the cool morning air, and at that very moment I thought of your post in this forum.
    ^^^ this guys a ****fil everyone dnt worry about him the fbi has been tracking him 4 a long time he mutters **** on every post he writes on this site and makes no damn sense.

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^ this guys a ****fil everyone dnt worry about him the fbi has been tracking him 4 a long time he mutters **** on every post he writes on this site and makes no damn sense.
    Says you. Rofl------> OwNeD!!

Says you. Rofl------> OwNeD!!
    ]says u mr tuff keyboard warrior who yesterday was bullying the **** out of a 15 year old kid and rippin on his physique when u youre 37 years old ya ****in hero mate u couldnt even give the kid some words of encouragement and try and give him some advice. Oh youre a big tuff bully pickin on a kid hey that really makes u man yre a ****in gutless coward ...OWNED + OWNED in jail ****!

u rip on that kid who had 4 percent body fat when u have a 36 inch weist..l what does that work out to??? 22 % BF lol ?
    Last edited by gynogon; 11-25-2012 at 08:14 AM.

]says u mr tuff keyboard warrior who was bullying the **** out of a 15 year old kid and rippin on his physique when u youre 37 years old ya ****in hero mate u couldnt even give the kid some words of encouragement and try and give him some advice. Oh youre a big tuff bully pickin on a kid hey that really makes u man yre a ****in gutless coward ...OWNED + OWNED in jail ****!
    PaWn'D

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO youre an idiot all there reviews are opinions
    fixed
    ~

fixed

how is somone who uses a product and documenting how there body changes because of the product a ****ing opinion ??? its called there critiquing the product then as a result giving a very acurate rating of overall effectiveness...yet again owned with a facial! and a cherry on top

fixed
    Gynogon. {yahtzee!}

PaWn'D
    u rip on that kid who had 4 percent body fat when u have a 36 inch weist and d titties... whats that equate to about 22% bf???? and yet u rip on someone half youre age and half youre fat ???? owned with a bukkake buthead **** off casuing trouble 4 once iin ya life and start being helpful fat c**nt

Gynogon. {yahtzee!}
    EXACTLY MINE ARE GONE BUT YOURE D'S ARE STILL FIRMLY IN PLACE

or r they saggin? lmfao ....owned n jizzd all over ya rack style

EXACTLY MINE ARE GONE BUT YOURE D'S ARE STILL FIRMLY IN PLACE

or r they saggin? lmfao ....owned n jizzd all over ya rack style
    Just send me some pics little boy....its ok, I'm a catholic priest.

King me!

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LMFAO youre an idiot all there reviews are fulll logs of long time members its got nothing to do with biass plus if u read it properly they have the members rating and the expert rating aswell which means it cant be altered so it gives u an acurate rating as to what the **** actually works and what doesnt. Everyone uses that site for legitimate ratings dont u know already

'Optimum nutirtion gold whey' rated a 9/10 so what r u gona say thats bs 2 then i guess right? lol theyve won best protein of the year award almost every year which has nothing to do with that website and yet youre gona say it doesnt work???/ anyyone else wana be a hero and get proven wrong????
    Just to feed the troll:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11834123

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11822473

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17111006

how is somone who uses a product and documenting how there body changes because of the product a ****ing opinion ??? its called there critiquing the product then as a result giving a very acurate rating of overall effectiveness...yet again owned with a facial! and a cherry on top
    Was there a control group to compare endpoints with ect.?

Without peer-reviewed research.... 'overall effectiveness' is nothing short of opinion.

Will you be my hero?
    ~

Was there a control group to compare endpoints with ect.?

Without peer-reviewed research.... 'overall effectiveness' is nothing short of opinion.

Will you be my hero?
    omfg how many studies have proven whey protein powder i mean if youre actually debating with me that protein powder doesnt work should u really be commenting thats the most dummest thing ever not only that but the glutamine and whey protein powder got a higher rating then prohormones which are illegal.

everyone this guy needs randomized double blind placebo controled study to see if protein works cuz its 2012 and hes just sill not sure thats all.

That why in youre avi you dresss youre cat up with a wig and glasses on cuz u just dont have a ****in clue what youre on about r u pussssyyy

Thumbs up

omfg how many studies have proven whey protein powder i mean if youre actually debating with me that protein powder doesnt work should u really be commenting thats the most dummest thing ever not only that but the glutamine and whey protein powder got a higher rating then prohormones which are illegal.

everyone this guy needs randomized double blind placebo controled study to see if protein works cuz its 2012 and hes just sill not sure thats all.

That why in youre avi you dresss youre cat up with a wig and glasses on cuz u just dont have a ****in clue what youre on about r u pussssyyy
    So you just went from the good-bro opinions on the 'overall effectiveness' of glutamine.... to wether protein works or not. Brilliant.

Sorry about your extra chromosome.
    ~

LOL WHAT A BIG WAISTE OF TIME THAT WAS I GUESS U MUST HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOURE HANDS HEY REASEARCH WARRIOR

all of those studies show how glutamine affects PERFORMANCE. The op was asking for supplements that affect RECOVERY u complete moron two opposit things. all those studies u showed was its affects DURING resistance training on things like protein synthesis.

have u even ever taken buffered glutamine before 2 know its effects ??

WHY DONT U LEARN 2 READ OP PROPERLY IN THE 1ST PLACE BEFORE U GET FED A FAT CAN OF WHOPPED
    Last edited by gynogon; 11-25-2012 at 09:06 AM.

So you just went from the good-bro opinions on the 'overall effectiveness' of glutamine.... to wether protein works or not. Brilliant.

Sorry about your extra chromosome.
    because youre stating that whole website is bull**** and that the ratings they give are all lies and placebo effects. well protein powder was rated lower then glutamine and im pretty sure everyone know that whey ****in works and hands down deserves an 8/10!!!!! cock head change yre op r u a **** 2 ? only a **** would put a pic of a cat up

WHY DONT U LEARN 2 READ OP PROPERLY IN THE 1ST PLACE BEFORE U GET FED A FAT CAN OF WHOPPED
    The caps lock was a nice touch. Scary stuff.
    ~

"ScifFit's Gluta-Lyn 1500 is a PH BUFFERED glutamine which absorbs 100% into the bloodstream "

because youre stating that whole website is bull**** and that the ratings they give are all lies and placebo effects. well protein powder was rated lower then glutamine and im pretty sure everyone know that whey ****in works and hands down deserves an 8/10!!!!! cock head change yre op r u a **** 2 ? only a **** would put a pic of a cat up
    I want nudz....it's ok little boy, like I said, I'm a catholic priest.

Not to mention, my neighbor is Fred. Fred took glutamine and said it was chit, then went on ur website and ranked it a -10. Fred wouldn't lie. Seems ur website is crap. U said it urself. Protein is one of the best, yet it's not ranked as such. Thanks for proving everyone's point about ur retarded ranking system.

Game, set, match! UNO!!

The caps lock was a nice touch. Scary stuff.
    yah well youve shown u cant read anything so thought id make it easier 4 ya but in the longterm u will need glasses or contacts. DID U READ ALL THAT?

yah well youve shown u cant read anything so thought id make it easier 4 ya but in the longterm u will need glasses or contacts. DID U READ ALL THAT?
    wut
    ~

I want nudz....it's ok little boy, like I said, I'm a catholic priest.

Not to mention, my neighbor is Fred. Fred took glutamine and said it was chit, then went on ur website and ranked it a -10. Fred wouldn't lie. Seems ur website is crap. U said it urself. Protein is one of the best, yet it's not ranked as such. Thanks for proving everyone's point about ur retarded ranking system.

Game, set, match! UNO!!
    thats a lie u know fred is youre boyfriend and you rated him 10/10, did u take the glutamine to recover from the punishment he delivered to youre gluteus maximus? dnt 4get to make a protein shake after boys hate 2 know whats inside it but......

thats a lie u know fred is youre boyfriend and you rated him 10/10, did u take the glutamine to recover from the punishment he delivered to youre gluteus maximus? dnt 4get to make a protein shake after boys hate 2 know whats inside it but......
    So now u can't date a neighbor? What planet do you live on?

So now u can't date a neighbor? What planet do you live on?

the internet

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rumble roller!!!!!!

Yay
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

Thumbs up

"ScifFit's Gluta-Lyn 1500 is a PH BUFFERED glutamine which absorbs 100% into the bloodstream "
    rofl --> The quotation marks mean it must be true.

If you took a minute to put your 'check the logs bro' mentality aside, you'd realize that exogenous glutamine isn't going to make an appreciable impact on recovery. Just consider the standard reference ranges for plasma glutamine in healthy individuals, and tell me how are you going to fit more glutamine in an environment that's already saturated with it?
    ~