i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)

pick a posing song

these are my options, just narrow it down for me. either pick one or more you think would be best, or eliminate one or more.

this one's pretty exciting and it's also pretty melodic for a metal group
    Five Finger Death Punch - Far From Home (1:02 - 2:02)

a bit harder to pose to, but the song's so damn good and deep, i could probably figure out a pose to it
    Eminem - Love You More (0:12 - 1:12)

the lyrics are a little risque for the contest, even if they're clean, but the beat is nice and the chorus is iiiite
    Drake - Make Me Proud (0:28 - 1:28)

super dramatic . . . .
    Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah (0:00 - 1:00)
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    these are my options, just narrow it down for me. either pick one or more you think would be best, or eliminate one or more.
    Go with FFDP - hard rock is the way to go for routine!!! My history of songs were GNR, Avenged Sevenfold, Seether, Bullet for My Valentine, and Stone Sour.... the feedback was awesome!

jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pick one that you think you can bust off poses best too, i used the superman theme song and some rock song not sure of the name.. you dont want something to slow were your holding poses for a long time but nothing to fast you dont have to show your poses for a few seconds.. get something you can flow easily with. and 2, dont stress just pick a song and get to practicing.. i stressed my self 8 weeks before i decided my song. i regret taking so long now.

Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post

this one's pretty exciting and it's also pretty melodic for a metal group
    Five Finger Death Punch - Far From Home (1:02 - 2:02)

a bit harder to pose to, but the song's so damn good and deep, i could probably figure out a pose to it
    Eminem - Love You More (0:12 - 1:12)

the lyrics are a little risque for the contest, even if they're clean, but the beat is nice and the chorus is iiiite
    Drake - Make Me Proud (0:28 - 1:28)

super dramatic . . . .
    Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah (0:00 - 1:00)