Thread: squatting

StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

squatting

squatting makes you a man because when you go down with that barbell on your shoulders, you have no other choice but to get back up and give it all you've got no matter how much weight is on you.
    Cowards don't squat because they lack the courage to face danger and opposition, they lack determination to overcome adversity, and they are certainly scared.
    Fear is the main source of superstition in life. When your desire and determination are strong enough to overcome what you fear the most, that's the birth of strength and the death of fear.
    Attached Images

Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reussir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StMattLaw View Post
    squatting makes you a man because when you go down with that barbell on your shoulders, you have no other choice but to get back up and give it all you've got no matter how much weight is on you.
    Cowards don't squat because they lack the courage to face danger and opposition, they lack determination to overcome adversity, and they are certainly scared.
    Fear is the main source of superstition in life. When your desire and determination are strong enough to overcome what you fear the most, that's the birth of strength and the death of fear.
    Tomorrow IS legs day........****

schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schizm240 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Those are some jumbo size weights

Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good. Is that you in the picture?

KMBB21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StMattLaw View Post
    . Lol good one

IamBeastMode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha I love this paragraph you wrote.. So true...Plus most people dont go deep enough. Oh well they are cheating themselves
    "Obsession Til Perfection"

I GO H*A*M!

RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bought a squat rack for home and love squatting. Along with deadlifts it is my favorite lift. But I haven't done any for nearly a month because of my right knee. It starts to feel sore and tender even though I am shifting most of my weight to my glutes/hips when I go down (left knee feels fine). Does anyone have experience with this? I'm hoping that my joints will just naturally strengthen, but knowing all the athletes out there that seemingly have knee troubles for their entire careers until they have some kind of surgery, I worry. I want to squat but lately I've had to stop during the first set before I've even gone to failure because of my knee

StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IamBeastMode View Post
    Haha I love this paragraph you wrote.. So true...Plus most people dont go deep enough. Oh well they are cheating themselves
    yeah man, i see so many guys in the gym doing knee squats haha

Originally Posted by Stephen109 View Post
    Not true.

If you squat in a cage you can just dump the bar on the safeties if you can't come up.
    i choose not to think like that because if i do, then ill never be able to get it up