Kaylah227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deployed, new to body building, need help choosing supplement..

Hey guys,

I'm on my first deployment, and there's really not much to do here but work out. I've been working out with a couple of our PT studs, and it's working for me. I can already notice improvements. They let me use their pre-workouts, but I'm tired of bumming. Some of the males here get all crazy on what they use, like heart racing type ****, but I haven't ever felt any of that. I've been using Craze, 2 scoops, but still don't feel anything like that. I'm a 21 year old female, 5'4, about 120 lbs, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I was just wondering if any one had any ideas as to some supps I could try that might work for me.

Anyways thanks for reading this, hope someone can help.

mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NO-Explode, Jacked 3D. When i was downrange i used NO- Explode but i was hitting the gym hard and trying to gain 10-15lbs of muscle mass. But you really don't need all that pre workout stuff. What are your goals that your trying to achieve ? If its just improving your overall fitness and starting out i suggest you not take that pre workout stuff until you learn more about your goals. Read in the female section here and you will find a lot of good information and journals from them as well.

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kaylah227 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm on my first deployment, and there's really not much to do here but work out. I've been working out with a couple of our PT studs, and it's working for me. I can already notice improvements. They let me use their pre-workouts, but I'm tired of bumming. Some of the males here get all crazy on what they use, like heart racing type ****, but I haven't ever felt any of that. I've been using Craze, 2 scoops, but still don't feel anything like that. I'm a 21 year old female, 5'4, about 120 lbs, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I was just wondering if any one had any ideas as to some supps I could try that might work for me.

Anyways thanks for reading this, hope someone can help.
    Jacked is good but they want let military use it thats why they took if off all the shelves on all the bases. NO explode didn't work for me gave me a headache everytime I used it but everyone body is different. I use C-4 now which is awesome and I also drin xtend which I think is the best during workout supp out there the taste is good. Let me know if this helped u ive tried many more there's a lot of things u look at when buying supps. Like me I look at taste ratings and ingredients.
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NoXplode don't do anything for me. Try Animal Rage, Hemo Rage, or White Flood.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hearnstyle View Post
    Jacked is good but they want let military use it thats why they took if off all the shelves on all the bases. NO explode didn't work for me gave me a headache everytime I used it but everyone body is different. I use C-4 now which is awesome and I also drin xtend which I think is the best during workout supp out there the taste is good. Let me know if this helped u ive tried many more there's a lot of things u look at when buying supps. Like me I look at taste ratings and ingredients.
    Same here with the C-4 and Xtend. Big fan of the C-4. It gives me an itch for about 5 minutes and then I just feel pure focus. Kaylah227, I know you mentioned pre-workouts specifically but definitely hit up some protein. If you are going hard you need to fuel your muscle recovery. Anyways, good luck on the deployment. I'm on my first one right now too.