Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chelseaohtotty View Post
    a school work load that is probably about the same as yours along with having to work two jobs to keep your head above water is a little different. brb going to school from 630am to 3pm and then working immediately after til 11 at night, everyday only to start your homework then is a little more challenging. i still find time to work out, but lettuce beef cereal. your body is phucking tired as phuck.
    i don't respect opinions from people who claim alot with nothing to back it up with, and i definitely don't respect people like you who think they're better than everyone else because mommy and daddy put them through school and they have way more time on the side. you do nothing that is physically exhausting on your body, except working out.

if thats an arts major u better do us all a favour and slap yourself

lol at "parents put me through school"

looool

again u deliver all these idiotic unsubstantiated assumptions (which I have no idea how u puny intellect even conceives) based upon your extremely naive and limited mindset. I guess its cos you're 19 so I cant even really blame you.

and fyi alot of posters here know who I am and know what uni I attend so...yeah

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    i'ld say only lima looks really good here, and these are all top models.

now that i look more at this pic, alot of these girls have big ol' teddies, surprising for the modeling world haha who woulda thought.

chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ometekai View Post

if thats an arts major u better do us all a favour and slap yourself

lol at "parents put me through school"

looool

again u deliver all these idiotic unsubstantiated assumptions (which I have no idea how u puny intellect even conceives) based upon your extremely naive and limited mindset. I guess its cos you're 19 so I cant even really blame you.
    i'm sorry for making assumptions. but srs. how the hell are you going to school and not working? how do you pay for anything? i genuinely do not understand.
    brah i wish i was an arts major. i'm a kinesiology major lol.
    i give you that i have probably let my biased opinion get in the way too much in this thread. hollister anything just puts a bad taste in my mouth. whatever, i lose lol.
    **Stuttering Crew**

Nine Inch Nails > Everything

superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'ld say only lima looks really good here, and these are all top models.

[img]http://www.thecitrusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/vuitton-heads.jpg[/img
    They aren't particularly hired for their faces but for their long slender physiques. Look at some top face models, make up or no makeup they look really good.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guaranteed that if you're visiting a foreign country, the A&F/HCO models will know all the best parties on the weekends. Good way to get a hookup!
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

**Workout Journal** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115388661

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm sorry for making assumptions. but srs. how the hell are you going to school and not working? how do you pay for anything? i genuinely do not understand.
    i give you that i have probably let my biased opinion get in the way too much in this thread. hollister anything just puts a bad taste in my mouth. whatever, i lose lol.
    yeah you kinda did, no hate jus sayin'

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Working and school sucks if you have a hard schedule. I an econ major but pre med so I have to take 6 classes a semester instead of 4. I worked about 30 hours a week when this semester started but stopped because it sucked. I don't think I'll work again until I graduate vet school. You should just quit your jobs if its too much and you're tired all the time...

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superdunkaroos View Post
    They aren't particularly hired for their faces but for their long slender physiques. Look at some top face models, make up or no makeup they look really good.
    what do you mean 'face models' lol. those are some of the top models in that pics, and im not just talking high fashion, some do Victoria secret and sports illustrated. you telling me bar rafaelli's not hired for her face?

Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ometekai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its a loan

which i will pay back, not an american

chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    yeah you kinda did, no hate jus sayin'
    no hate taken brah
    **Stuttering Crew**

Originally Posted by hlimw18 View Post
    Working and school sucks if you have a hard schedule. I an econ major but pre med so I have to take 6 classes a semester instead of 4. I worked about 30 hours a week when this semester started but stopped because it sucked. I don't think I'll work again until I graduate vet school. You should just quit your jobs if its too much and you're tired all the time...
    i'm probably going to have to eventually. the work load is going to get harder these next couple years and then the last year and a half is easy. i'll see how it goes though.
    **Stuttering Crew**

Registered User dallascowboys56's Avatar
    dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no hate taken brah
    why does Hollister put a bad taste in ur mouth? Srs. Always wondered about the mindset of ppl who would freak out when I told them I worked at AF/Hollister

however i am le tired
    i accept defeat itt
    goodnight bitter sweet misc
    **Stuttering Crew**

skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10) skades is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Catering for dumb sloots, abs and biceps crew checking in.

jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dallascowboys56 View Post
    why does Hollister put a bad taste in ur mouth? Srs. Always wondered about the mindset of ppl who would freak out when I told them I worked at AF/Hollister
    They have a reputation for being racist and store models used to be major douche bags.

Sry my district manager told me when she was a model way back then, they were told to act like they were "the cool kids at a party and not talk to anyone."

That's all changed, but they still have that stigma.

Also they hire based on looks, and that obviously rustles jimmies.

dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dallascowboys56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    however i am le tired
    i accept defeat itt
    goodnight bitter sweet misc
    A female admitting she was wrong. Only on The Misc.

DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    chubby cheeks aren't completely genetic. find me anyone at sub10% body fat with chubby cheeks. i dare you. i double dare you.
    Peter Sagan, Heinrich Haussler. Both pro-cyclists under 10% bf yet have chub cheeks. dat dere genetics dude.

i seriously knew a girl who liked me at one point and got all weird towards me when i told her i worked at Holli.

some girls don't like the idea of a guy being so obviously associated with something that pertains to his appearance. hence why some girls act standoff-ish toward male models.

Originally Posted by jake11texas View Post
    They have a reputation for being racist and store models used to be major douche bags.

Sry my district manager told me when she was a model way back then, they were told to act like they were "the cool kids at a party and not talk to anyone."

That's all changed, but they still have that stigma.

Also they hire based on looks, and that obviously rustles jimmies.
    i still think the owner has some serious issues lol

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DroidBrah View Post
    Peter Sagan, Heinrich Haussler. Both pro-cyclists under 10% bf yet have chub cheeks. dat dere genetics dude.
    also cause from dat dere. almost all use chit. get that face water

Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr1mson_King is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So many rustled jimmies in this thread

I rep back

jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000)
    i still think the owner has some serious issues lol
    He obviously does. I've heard some crazy chit about him, lol. I think he was a loner/loser when he was young. So he tried to create this fantasy world lol.

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mirin white/black ratio.

KKK not even once
    I just came here on the internet to lie

i seriously knew a girl who liked me at one point and got all weird towards me when i told her i worked at Holli.

some girls don't like the idea of a guy being so obviously associated with something that pertains to his appearance. hence why some girls act standoff-ish toward male models.
    It seems like a status symbol though. Its a 'cool profession' like bartending etc. A lot of the bishes turned off by stuff like that will still smash u and always make reference to it like 'ugh god mr gq i don't normally eff guys who spend more time on their hair than me' (while she's about to suk ur cawk.)

DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieInSauna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone else feel like killing themselves after reading this thread?

superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what do you mean 'face models' lol. those are some of the top models in that pics, and im not just talking high fashion, some do Victoria secret and sports illustrated. you telling me bar rafaelli's not hired for her face?

[img]http://funofweb.com/wp-content/flagallery/bar-refaeli/bar-refaeli-03.jpg[/img
    lol no

most of the models you posted are 'ramp' models, huge fcking difference. Oh and there are far more better looking models than her.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Originally Posted by jake11texas View Post
    He obviously does. I've heard some crazy chit about him, lol. I think he was a loner/loser when he was young. So he tried to create this fantasy world lol.
    Dude got calf implants lol

crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crackberry420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    question for those who actually work @ one of these stores, is there a lot of incest amongst coworkers?

Dude got calf implants lol
    Lmfao wtf. Doesn't he have bicep implants too? He doesn't even look human anymore.

And you know they actually have dudes that are legit PAYED to be shirtless and throw around a football all day outside home office?

powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    See whats wrong with you brah. See if you have lordosis, kyphosis or a combination. Google and see what you need to do. Mostly its just stuff like strengthening certain muscle groups and avoiding sitting for long periods.
    Its doable. I think there was a posture thread on here.
    vvv
    Perfect 2 Min Shave W/ Just Water - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149862193
    Bored? Things to do - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149179743
    Posture Correction Info by Gzus - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871
    Meditation thread of peace - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223

Never skip a chance to learn something about your body: one little snippet of knowledge could make or break your future life