Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Never worked out a day in my life...

i'm 6 foot 2 190 pounds, and i've never REALLY worked out in my life.. i want to start as i am 17 years old and believe that I am done growing.

I want to be "big" as apposed to "lean" do you think that I should lose weight before I start working out or just start at the weight I am at?

thanks in advance guys!
    Attached Images

YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to the teen section.
    *Virginia Crew*

*1700lbs Total Crew*

Feel free to follow on IG @addygills

Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holyjim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Everlast11 View Post
    do you think that I should lose weight before I start working out
    Lol

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fat and moobs. oh god.

Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Everlast11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    fat and moobs. oh god.
    This is a thread asking for advice, not for you to insult me. You are a inconsiderate prick for that comment.

I hope that putting down other people makes you feel better about yourself because I will no longer be posting here because of that comment.

I was hoping that the members of this site would motivate me to get into shape and give me tips. I was NOT expecting to be insulted.

Thanks for nothing.

blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) blindedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol...

for advice, read the stickys around the site before posting pictures of yourself and asking for someone else to spoon feed you information.

Edit: i even found the information you need but i cant post links so pm me if u want the link

MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalcolmXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lighten up, you're going to need thick skin if you expect to stay around this forum -- regardless of what kind of shape you're in.

I would recommend joining a gym to lift weights and read about dieting. You're still young, change now or it'll just get more difficult.
    ΘX - S&P

Go Gators

not trying to be "spoon fed" info.. i'm new to the site and don't understand how it works yet. But it doesn't matter anymore you guys obvousily aren't the type of community that I want to surround myself with

Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^ You's a bitch

Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arabianmuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would personally drop down to 170-175 lbs before beginning to gain weight, because your body fat is a bit high to begin bulking IMO. Otherwise, welcome to the site! Also, just ignore the haters/insults man, Not worth your time

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clean up your diet. I would for sure cut to at least 14-15% bf before worrying about trying to gain muscle. If you eat right and lift hard with cardio you should see some decent gains since your new to this.

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Everlast11 View Post
    This is a thread asking for advice, not for you to insult me. You are a inconsiderate prick for that comment.

I hope that putting down other people makes you feel better about yourself because I will no longer be posting here because of that comment.

I was hoping that the members of this site would motivate me to get into shape and give me tips. I was NOT expecting to be insulted.

Thanks for nothing.
    if you are new and knows nothing. the FIRST thing is not to post but read. there are tons and tons of info on this place. do your research instead of asking people questions. each person is different so you need to find what works for you.

Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start a program like starting strength or strong lifts 5x5, both great for beginners. Honestly just start building strength and muscle, eat big to get your muscles to grow. Once you reach your goals then you can go on a cut and burn off the fat.

Registered User ArbitraryDivide's Avatar
    ArbitraryDivide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start working out but don't try to gain weight. Just maintain or slowly cut. You'll gain muscle and continually look better. Also, do read the stickies in the Workout Programs forum.

And like Arabian said, ignore the haters.

Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArbitraryDivide View Post
    Start working out but don't try to gain weight. Just maintain or slowly cut. You'll gain muscle and continually look better. Also, do read the stickies in the Workout Programs forum.

And like Arabian said, ignore the haters.
    Good advice right here, you don't want to gain anymore that should be your main goal.