Bendik-_- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Do i need to take more? Maybe less?

Hi

This is my Supplement program, please give feeback. Something that i should add, or maybe take away?

Morning:
    2 caps of Omega 3-6-9
    2 Caps of CLA (2000mg)
    1 cap of ALA (1000mg i think)
    1 cap of fish oil (omega 3)
    2 caps of multi vitamin and mineral
    3 big caps of BCAA
    2 caps of hydroxycut

Dinner time:
    1 cap of omega 3-6-9
    1 cap of CLA (1000mg)
    1 cap of ALA
    1 cap of fish oil
    3 caps of BCAA

Right before bed time:
    3 caps of ZMA
    3 caps of BCAA

So, what you guys think? To much, or fine? Something i can add to boost my metabolism?

My goal now is to get back in shape. The way i used to be in the past, need to loose alot of fat and building back my muscle..
    Thanks for eny help!

-Bendik
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxbOU4NnUk

lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lactobacillus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nix:
    Omega 3-6-9 -> use just fish oil or eat fatty fish, you shouldn't need to supplement o-6 and o-9
    CLA -> ineffective for fat loss
    ALA -> why? do you not get enough fat in your diet?
    caps of BCAA -> taking pixie dusted aminos especially with a meal is a waste
    hydroxycut -> suxs

WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WC12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bendik-_- View Post
    Hi

This is my Supplement program, please give feeback. Something that i should add, or maybe take away?

Morning:
    2 caps of Omega 3-6-9
    2 Caps of CLA (2000mg)
    3 big caps of BCAA
    2 caps of hydroxycut

Dinner time:
    1 cap of omega 3-6-9
    1 cap of CLA (1000mg)
    1 cap of ALA
    1 cap of fish oil
    3 caps of BCAA

Right before bed time:
    3 caps of ZMA
    3 caps of BCAA

So, what you guys think? To much, or fine? Something i can add to boost my metabolism?

My goal now is to get back in shape. The way i used to be in the past, need to loose alot of fat and building back my muscle..
    Thanks for eny help!

-Bendik

I might be wrong but the fish oil seems redundant since you're already taking Omega 3-6-9. I'm sure someone else will clear that up though.

And the CLA probably isn't necessary. Some say it works, some don't. But most of those who do think it works believe its not effective enough to justify the price.

And choose one goal for now, not sure how much muscle you're going to e able to build while eating at a deficit (for fat loss)

Either way, supplements are not the most important thing. Your diet and exercise program will be the difference maker is both fat loss and muscle building.

Good luck.

Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bendik-_- View Post
    Hi

Morning:
    2 caps of Omega 3-6-9
    2 Caps of CLA (2000mg)
    3 big caps of BCAA
    2 caps of hydroxycut

Dinner time:
    1 cap of omega 3-6-9
    1 cap of CLA (1000mg)
    1 cap of ALA
    1 cap of fish oil
    3 caps of BCAA

Right before bed time:
    3 caps of ZMA
    3 caps of BCAA

Thanks for eny help!

-Bendik
    You dont need this many **** to get into shape... i'd recommend fish oils and whey lol but it's up to you

Bendik-_- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lactobacillus View Post
    Nix:
    Omega 3-6-9 -> use just fish oil or eat fatty fish, you shouldn't need to supplement o-6 and o-9
    CLA -> ineffective for fat loss
    ALA -> why? do you not get enough fat in your diet?
    caps of BCAA -> taking pixie dusted aminos especially with a meal is a waste
    hydroxycut -> suxs
    Ok, so after i'm done with the omega 3-6-9, just going over to regular fish oil.
    So what is the meaning with CLA?
    Going to be hones here, really dont know what ALA is good for, just bought some..
    Why is taking aminos with meals a waste?
    Got to bottles for free, so just taking them till theres no more left. Figured out it cant hurt..

Originally Posted by WC12 View Post
    I might be wrong but the fish oil seems redundant since you're already taking Omega 3-6-9. I'm sure someone else will clear that up though.

And the CLA probably isn't necessary. Some say it works, some don't. But most of those who do think it works believe its not effective enough to justify the price.

And choose one goal for now, not sure how much muscle you're going to e able to build while eating at a deficit (for fat loss)

Either way, supplements are not the most important thing. Your diet and exercise program will be the difference maker is both fat loss and muscle building.

Good luck.
    Now i'm confused Fish oil, or omega 3-6-9? Hehe. But i think after one is done i'm just going to take one of them.
    Yeah, my goal startet out for 2 month ago to loose fat, but when i doing "new" records and getting stronger every week my old habit of "**** the cardio and cutting, lets get big" way of thinking taking over..
    My weight is actually the same as for 2 month ago. But as you can see in my progress pictures, i've lost some fat meanwhile my muscles is growing.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Gijsss View Post
    You dont need this many **** to get into shape... i'd recommend fish oils and whey lol but it's up to you
    Yeah, forgot to say. In my dietplan i'm taking up to 3 whey shakes pr day! Morning, before and after training. And i have 3 good meals with real food.
    Have 6 boxes of syntha-6 with diferent flavour..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxbOU4NnUk