llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Controlled Labs choclate cupcake batter PROnom review by llahhsoj

PROnom Review

Flavor: 10/10

I never buy regular choclate protein. I like it. However, it doesn't excite me much. Anyways, I picked this up specifically because this flavor was cake batter. It tastes just like it. CL did a bang up job with this flavor. POW POW, Home Run! This is the best choclate that I ever had.

Fullness: 10/10

I mix two scoops with 5 ounces of water and 5 ounces of milk. I either drank this first thing in the morning or an hour or so before bed time. This filled me up similiar to what a small meal would. This is big plus for me. I prefer my shakes thick. This wasn't real thick, but thick enough to suit my tastes

Profile: 10/10

Each scoop contains 23 grams of protein. This is a blend of 6 different kinds of proteing. Each scoop contains various BCAAs and Amino Acids. The profile is very similiar to other higher quality proteins. This protein doesn't bloat me like some similiar ones also.

Wow Factor: 10/10

This is the most important category for me. My main thing that I look for in a protein is that this on a daily basis and this flavor delivers.

Again, I would like to thank powercage for choosing me and the rest of Controlled Labs for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I would definitly buy this again in the future.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you really enjoyed it. Glad to hear!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Sounds like you really enjoyed it. Glad to hear!
    Yep, good stuff!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh heavenly blessed review. Thanks!!!! Cheers for ProNom!

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review. The chocolate flavor to me really doesn't stand out vs other chocolate flavors. It's easily a 9 on the taste scale but just nothing to special. However I'm like you when it comes to chocolate, just doesn't excite me.

However, the vanilla is amazing. Best vanilla on the market IMO.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select