Closed Thread
Page 160 of 209 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 6267
    BlacThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    You can't really but if you are gaining more then 1lb a week you are getting into a area where the fat gains will be higher.

I said slim down first because you seemed like you wanted to cut, for me personally I will not cut until I hit my goal weight, I started at 149 a couple years ago and am currently at 202, I probably won't cut until 230-235.
    How many calories should I aim to burn in a day to lose 2 pounds per week?( Even though I rather burn more fat. )

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlacThunder View Post
    How many calories should I aim to burn in a day to lose 2 pounds per week?( Even though I rather burn more fat. )
    2lbs per week would be -7000 calories per week so -1000 calories a day from your caloric maintainance.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

2lbs per week would be -7000 calories per week so -1000 calories a day from your caloric maintainance.
    How hard can that be? But I can't do cardio today due to bad weather. Any ideas to burn some calories? And what if I burn more but weight lift also? Just curious. All I have is muscle stuff now. Since the shake weight is useless. But I can't stop using it. It's just part of the routine. A habit if you will.

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How hard can that be? But I can't do cardio today due to bad weather. Any ideas to burn some calories? And what if I burn more but weight lift also? Just curious. All I have is muscle stuff now. Since the shake weight is useless. But I can't stop using it. It's just part of the routine. A habit if you will.
    Eat less. You don't have to burn 1k calories you need to be at a 1k deficit meaning burning calories and just not eating as much. Look up how to count calories and use my fitness pal.

Eat less. You don't have to burn 1k calories you need to be at a 1k deficit meaning burning calories and just not eating as much. Look up how to count calories and use my fitness pal.
    Another 6 pack guy also said he was in his 150's. Guess that's where I'm heading then. But this will take a while. I'll probably be back running tomorrow. Is it bad that I don't care if I lose muscle or not? Considering I'm not that bulky, just broad sharp shoulders?

Another 6 pack guy also said he was in his 150's. Guess that's where I'm heading then. But this will take a while. I'll probably be back running tomorrow. Is it bad that I don't care if I lose muscle or not? Considering I'm not that bulky, just broad sharp shoulders?
    Everyone has their own goals. In my opinion even if you are ripped at 150 that's tiny, I never want to be below 200lbs again even if this means carrying a little more body fat.

Everyone has their own goals. In my opinion even if you are ripped at 150 that's tiny, I never want to be below 200lbs again even if this means carrying a little more body fat.
    Why is that ?

tanmayrv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 19 years old. My weight is 80 kg and height 5 ft 10 in.
    I want to know if lifting weights is going to affect my height? I want my height to be around 6 ft.
    Please also mention some height gaining tips/exercises if known.
    Thankyou.

Shan998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone, so i need serious help for getting myself a better body. I don't need to lie here or something. I need serious help and if you guys are like one of those telling me it is bad or im young, idc if you want to help thank you.
    Here are my details
    - 13 year old (14 this november)
    - 58 kg
    - 5,8 feet tall
    - Body fat around 17%
    So i really want my body fat to be around 10%.
    This is what my workout is.
    - 5/6 days a week
    - Football/Soccer
    - 2+ km jog
    - 10-20 min cardio
    Those above are what i do daily. So now here is my diet (Not that effective)
    - Breakfast: 2 omlette (egg) , 1 wheat bread , 1/2 cup tea.
    -Lunch: Mostly Chicken, Brown Rice, Vegetables, Cola/Pepsi.
    - Dinner: I eat very less at dinner, about like wheat bread with some chicken/Vegetable curry.
    And throughout the day i eat chocolates, not too much or either not too less, and some fruit juice and tons of milk.

So the help i need here is, that what can i change in my plan/workout to lose the fat safely and correctly/fastly. What can be better or what should i add. Im able to do anything that will get me a better body. I would really appreciate if you guys would help me, michealshun is my kik... if anyone want to have a fast chat with me to explain me about it. I would really appreciate it.

Why is that ?
    Just because with your shirt on no matter how ripped you are at 150 you will look small unless you are wearing a small sized T shirt, but at 200 I look big with my shirt on and off.

Originally Posted by tanmayrv View Post
    I'm 19 years old. My weight is 80 kg and height 5 ft 10 in.
    I want to know if lifting weights is going to affect my height? I want my height to be around 6 ft.
    Please also mention some height gaining tips/exercises if known.
    Thankyou.
    No it won't affect your height and there are none. Its genetics and I'm assuming eating good might have a contribution.

Originally Posted by Shan998 View Post
    Hi everyone, so i need serious help for getting myself a better body. I don't need to lie here or something. I need serious help and if you guys are like one of those telling me it is bad or im young, idc if you want to help thank you.
    Here are my details
    - 13 year old (14 this november)
    - 58 kg
    - 5,8 feet tall
    - Body fat around 17%
    So i really want my body fat to be around 10%.
    This is what my workout is.
    - 5/6 days a week
    - Football/Soccer
    - 2+ km jog
    - 10-20 min cardio
    Those above are what i do daily. So now here is my diet (Not that effective)
    - Breakfast: 2 omlette (egg) , 1 wheat bread , 1/2 cup tea.
    -Lunch: Mostly Chicken, Brown Rice, Vegetables, Cola/Pepsi.
    - Dinner: I eat very less at dinner, about like wheat bread with some chicken/Vegetable curry.
    And throughout the day i eat chocolates, not too much or either not too less, and some fruit juice and tons of milk.

So the help i need here is, that what can i change in my plan/workout to lose the fat safely and correctly/fastly. What can be better or what should i add. Im able to do anything that will get me a better body. I would really appreciate if you guys would help me, michealshun is my kik... if anyone want to have a fast chat with me to explain me about it. I would really appreciate it.
    Honestly since you are more then likely still going through puberty I wouldn't change much diet wise like someone older would, just eat a little less so you are losing weight with a little bit at a time. You don't not want to drastically change your diet or lower your calories at your age. You could also add in a little more cardio.

Just because with your shirt on no matter how ripped you are at 150 you will look small unless you are wearing a small sized T shirt, but at 200 I look big with my shirt on and off.
    So that's the plan. Get to 150, then start cutting. But I'm still doing who knows how many crutches and weight lifting anyway. So technically I'm doing it already

So that's the plan. Get to 150, then start cutting. But I'm still doing who knows how many crutches and weight lifting anyway. So technically I'm doing it already
    That doesn't make sense, you are going to get to 150 then cut? Cutting just means losing weight. So you are gonna go lower then 150?

I'm curious to the reasoning of why you want to get to 150 with abs?

That doesn't make sense, you are going to get to 150 then cut? Cutting just means losing weight. So you are gonna go lower then 150?

I'm curious to the reasoning of why you want to get to 150 with abs?
    Because I don't really know what to aim for. But people my height that are physically fit are always in 150's range. I figured that going toward that weight is my educated guess, the closest I made it was like 167. I'm 177 now. I snack a bit but in moderation. All I have is school.no job. No obligations. Nothing. Might as well burn some calories and weight train. Which I use to balance out my cardio. So that's why.

Because I don't really know what to aim for. But people my height that are physically fit are always in 150's range. I figured that going toward that weight is my educated guess, the closest I made it was like 167. I'm 177 now. I snack a bit but in moderation. All I have is school.no job. No obligations. Nothing. Might as well burn some calories and weight train. Which I use to balance out my cardio. So that's why.

What's your weight training program? And if your goal is to impress people no ones going to be impressed by someone that's 150 if you are standing next to someone that's 180.

What's your weight training program? And if your goal is to impress people no ones going to be impressed by someone that's 150 if you are standing next to someone that's 180.
    This fat isn't impressive either.
    I was above 180. 212 back in January. Remember? That's when I first posted. I still had man boobs . Still do. And still have belly fat . I'm just wanna get this fat out the way, then I'll build muscle back up. I lift 60 time on each arm and atleast 6 minutes of shake weight. With about over a hour of cardio. Then crutches on my equipment. I lose track a lot. So lots of crutches is what I do. I suck at push ups.

♛Super Sayajin Brah♛ ThedrunkHorse's Avatar
    ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey cody, I´m trying to get bigger obliques in order to look and perform better, currently I´m doing only 1 exercise for them before training legs (2x a week)weighted oblique side bends.
    Would it be a better idea to train them every other day in order to even out the waist (in other words would they grow faster)?
    Also the left one is bigger should I just add more sets for the right one (it´s smaller because I had an injury last August in that place and I was scared to work that part).

texican01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey y'all new here to the forums. Had a few questions. So I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm going back out to football in August and, well, I'm just not as strong as I need to be. So I'm here to ask y'all what would y'all recommend to do to bulk up to where I need to be? I'm going to be a linemen playing both sides so I also need to build up stamina and endurance. I don't know how y'all feel about supplements? I've heard of a few but they turned out to be anabolic steroids so I said hell no. But are there any supplements y'all do recommend? I do not want to take any steroids at this time but supplements are another thing. If its something that won't royally screw up my body then it might be worth a shot. And also is there a diet yall can recommend me a diet?

This fat isn't impressive either.
    I was above 180. 212 back in January. Remember? That's when I first posted. I still had man boobs . Still do. And still have belly fat . I'm just wanna get this fat out the way, then I'll build muscle back up. I lift 60 time on each arm and atleast 6 minutes of shake weight. With about over a hour of cardio. Then crutches on my equipment. I lose track a lot. So lots of crutches is what I do. I suck at push ups.

I wouldn't cut til you have abs I would cut til you think you look decent then lean bulk, do you have access to a gym at all? Just doing arms isnt enough, and stop using the shake weight its trash. If you don't have access to a gym look up calisthenics routines.

Originally Posted by ThedrunkHorse View Post
    Hey cody, I´m trying to get bigger obliques in order to look and perform better, currently I´m doing only 1 exercise for them before training legs (2x a week)weighted oblique side bends.
    Would it be a better idea to train them every other day in order to even out the waist (in other words would they grow faster)?
    Also the left one is bigger should I just add more sets for the right one (it´s smaller because I had an injury last August in that place and I was scared to work that part).
    I think training them 3x a week would be most optimal so yeah every other day, you also need to make sure you are sufficiently hitting your lower back too so you don't start to have an imbalance. As for one side being bigger I would keep the weight the same make sure if you only get 9 reps with your smaller side to do the exact same amount of reps with your bigger side even if you can do more so you don't further the imbalance.

♛Super Sayajin Brah♛ ThedrunkHorse's Avatar
    ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think training them 3x a week would be most optimal so yeah every other day, you also need to make sure you are sufficiently hitting your lower back too so you don't start to have an imbalance. As for one side being bigger I would keep the weight the same make sure if you only get 9 reps with your smaller side to do the exact same amount of reps with your bigger side even if you can do more so you don't further the imbalance.
    Thanks

Finkesa70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

I've recently just started Fierce Five Novice program. I was just wondering since it is only 3 days a week should I continue to eat as much as I do on an off day? Or should I tone down my portion sizes when I'm not lifting that day? I'm trying to put on some muscle mass and make some lean gains. I DON'T count calories anymore.

Thanks guys!

I wouldn't cut til you have abs I would cut til you think you look decent then lean bulk, do you have access to a gym at all? Just doing arms isnt enough, and stop using the shake weight its trash. If you don't have access to a gym look up calisthenics routines.
    I do. But won't be able to get there often. I'm a kid still. Can't drive yet. Not until next year at least. So how about I just get all this fat out the way? You can't see the muscle with if it being covered.

I do. But won't be able to get there often. I'm a kid still. Can't drive yet. Not until next year at least. So how about I just get all this fat out the way? You can't see the muscle with if it being covered.
    You also have little to no muscle base though, so cutting down to a light weight will just make you what people call skinny fat. I think losing weight is fine at this stage but you don't want to cut down to a low body fat percentage or you won't have a muscular base. And try doing calisthenics routines just running crunches and a shake weight will do absolutely nothing for muscle growth.

Originally Posted by Finkesa70 View Post
    Hey guys,

I've recently just started Fierce Five Novice program. I was just wondering since it is only 3 days a week should I continue to eat as much as I do on an off day? Or should I tone down my portion sizes when I'm not lifting that day? I'm trying to put on some muscle mass and make some lean gains. I DON'T count calories anymore.

Thanks guys!
    Run this, its much better for beginners and I would keep the calories close to the same you couldn't lower them a little but for your weekly caloric intake to gain muscle you would have to add even more on the days you are lifting if you lower the off days.

Finkesa70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Run this, its much better for beginners and I would keep the calories close to the same you couldn't lower them a little but for your weekly caloric intake to gain muscle you would have to add even more on the days you are lifting if you lower the off days.
    Do you like Fierce Five for a beginner's program?

You also have little to no muscle base though, so cutting down to a light weight will just make you what people call skinny fat. I think losing weight is fine at this stage but you don't want to cut down to a low body fat percentage or you won't have a muscular base. And try doing calisthenics routines just running crunches and a shake weight will do absolutely nothing for muscle growth.
    Well. I lift too you know. Anyway, I won't go down too far, just until this day is gone. But I'm mixing my cardio with weight training. So I should have a muscular base still....right?....

MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGermany80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I'm still just thinking ahead here for when I get back into a real gym.

Back when I was training hard, running BLSS 3 or 4 days a week, I hit a plateau on deadlift doing the warmup sets and 1x5 of basically your 5rm. Would it help me pass this if I switched it up and started doing say 75% of my 5rm but 3 sets of 5?

YoloG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Abs

Is it a good idea to do crunches till failure or should i do in sets

Closed Thread
Page 160 of 209 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast