Closed Thread
Page 183 of 209 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,490 of 6267
    ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ThedrunkHorse View Post
    Today I had to run 1 km for p.e.
    I did it in 4 minutes and 7 seconds (I don't do any cardio), is that considered bad for someone who never runs?
    I might could have done slightly better, I wasn't really pushing myself...
    I ve quitted running a long time ago but i think thats decent, could have been better.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

♛Super Sayajin Brah♛ ThedrunkHorse's Avatar
    ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ronalbak View Post
    I ve quitted running a long time ago but i think thats decent, could have been better.
    Thanks
    ♛Super Sayajin crew
    ✯Germanic genetics crew
    ✯Real mesomorph crew
    ✯Wide shoulders crew
    ♚Above average facial aesthetics crew

Registered User StrawHatPatriot's Avatar
    StrawHatPatriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you measure calories for products like chicken or turkey that don't show a nutrition label for each part?

Each part of a chicken doesn't have the same amount of calories, regardless of the amount that they way, right?

ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StrawHatPatriot View Post
    How do you measure calories for products like chicken or turkey that don't show a nutrition label for each part?

Each part of a chicken doesn't have the same amount of calories, regardless of the amount that they way, right?
    weigh it first, then look for it calories on some websites.
    make sure you have removed the bone before doing it.

yes, more fat = more calories, each part has its own amount of calories.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

fitbun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I was wondering if I can stay at my weight (give or take a few pounds) but shed extra fat and replace it with muscle. I'm 16 5'5 128lbs currently. Would I just eat at maintenance and follow a beginner program? I'll also be watching my diet strictly and wonder if i'd be good to get any supplements other then whey. Thanks.

Originally Posted by fitbun View Post
    Hey I was wondering if I can stay at my weight (give or take a few pounds) but shed extra fat and replace it with muscle. I'm 16 5'5 128lbs currently. Would I just eat at maintenance and follow a beginner program? I'll also be watching my diet strictly and wonder if i'd be good to get any supplements other then whey. Thanks.
    c'on men. 128lbs @ 5'5?? You really need to gain some weight. Just bulk up, control your calories and then cut down.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

c'on men. 128lbs @ 5'5?? You really need to gain some weight. Just bulk up, control your calories and then cut down.
    I'd be open to being pretty lean at 145 or around there, my main concern is just that I don't have the cash for any clothing since when I was up there I wore smalls or medium. If that wasn't an issue, what would be a good weight to bulk to? I don't wanna be huge just athletic looking.

Originally Posted by fitbun View Post
    I'd be open to being pretty lean at 145 or around there, my main concern is just that I don't have the cash for any clothing since when I was up there I wore smalls or medium. If that wasn't an issue, what would be a good weight to bulk to? I don't wanna be huge just athletic looking.
    at least bulk to 60kg. 65 is optimal.
    you wont get huge if you are still thinking like that
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

at least bulk to 60kg. 65 is optimal.
    you wont get huge if you are still thinking like that
    Thanks I didn't realize a bulk could be gaining less than 10lbs, I thought to see any difference I'd need to be at 150. I appreciate your help!

weigh it first, then look for it calories on some websites.
    make sure you have removed the bone before doing it.

yes, more fat = more calories, each part has its own amount of calories.
    So on the package, the calories per gram do not include the bone then.

BlacThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    Nope (:
    WASSUP NINJA! I'm back! You didn't forget about me did you?

I weigh 160.2 Pounds now! How cool is that bro!?
    All summer I was stuck in the 60's and it seems that plateau has finally been crossed over. I read about a guy who went on a journey to get Abbs. He had Abbs at 153! I remember you told me aim to 145, but if they appear at 153 then I'm closer than I thought! Right? This is the lowest weight I've been and I'm happy . I'm dying to get a 6 pack.

Anything I should know ? Is 153 the way to go?

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlacThunder View Post
    WASSUP NINJA! I'm back! You didn't forget about me did you?

I weigh 160.2 Pounds now! How cool is that bro!?
    All summer I was stuck in the 60's and it seems that plateau has finally been crossed over. I read about a guy who went on a journey to get Abbs. He had Abbs at 153! I remember you told me aim to 145, but if they appear at 153 then I'm closer than I thought! Right? This is the lowest weight I've been and I'm happy . I'm dying to get a 6 pack.

Anything I should know ? Is 153 the way to go?
    Definitely not man! Nice to see you again and see you have been doing good. About the weight, don't by a certain weight you should judge by the mirror, is what I was saying is you don't really want to get much lower then 145~. Good luck man
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

BlacThunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    Definitely not man! Nice to see you again and see you have been doing good. About the weight, don't by a certain weight you should judge by the mirror, is what I was saying is you don't really want to get much lower then 145~. Good luck man
    Apparently either I misread the scale, or there must of been something strange going on in my body. Can cardio be high Intensity? Last time I ran was this morning. Haven't really eaten too much.

Just now my scale said it was a whopping 153 Pounds! Even after I took a shower it stayed the same!
    Impossibru!
    Was it due my sprinting? Or what? This is good but weird.
    My back was hurting a bit earlier too. Figured I should mention that. It's better now

I'm only 16, but have a lot of body fat (specifically belly fat and leg fat). I have muscle mass on my chest and arms, but not much on my back, but that's besides the point.

* How should I lose weight? I went to a different section and many people were saying that I'm too young to be cutting.

* Also, should I do more calisthenics at this age and do serious lifting later when I'm fully done growing? (My height has almost plateaued over the last 3-4 years, and I have trouble sleeping at night, and my left knee isn't good).

I'm only 16, but have a lot of body fat (specifically belly fat and leg fat). I have muscle mass on my chest and arms, but not much on my back, but that's besides the point.

* How should I lose weight? I went to a different section and many people were saying that I'm too young to be cutting.

* Also, should I do more calisthenics at this age and do serious lifting later when I'm fully done growing? (My height has almost plateaued over the last 3-4 years, and I have trouble sleeping at night, and my left knee isn't good).
    * Cardio, HIIT + Deficit Diet
    * Both of them work fine. I started lifting when i was 16( 2 y ago) and now i am 2cm higher.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

* Cardio, HIIT + Deficit Diet
    * Both of them work fine. I started lifting when i was 16( 2 y ago) and now i am 2cm higher.
    Cool, thanks.

Jump Rope is an effective form of cardio right?

elemein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, sorry for asking a question probably easily search-able, but I haven't been able to find the answer.I am looking for a beginners, full-body workout, but for 2 days a week. I have done some searching for a bit over an hour over the internet looking for a full-body workout for two days for a teen (19) beginner, but almost everything I turn up is for 3 days, or for experienced folk.

I know only being able to work out twice a week is very sub-optimal, but due to my work, family, and college obligations, its really all I can fit in, and I figured two days a week (tues & thursday) is better than zippo.

So yeah, can anyone recommend me any? Or perhaps a modification of one already existing?

Thank you! Sorry if it sounds super redundant, I really have been looking, just cant find much

Originally Posted by elemein View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for asking a question probably easily search-able, but I haven't been able to find the answer.I am looking for a beginners, full-body workout, but for 2 days a week. I have done some searching for a bit over an hour over the internet looking for a full-body workout for two days for a teen (19) beginner, but almost everything I turn up is for 3 days, or for experienced folk.

I know only being able to work out twice a week is very sub-optimal, but due to my work, family, and college obligations, its really all I can fit in, and I figured two days a week (tues & thursday) is better than zippo.

So yeah, can anyone recommend me any? Or perhaps a modification of one already existing?

Thank you! Sorry if it sounds super redundant, I really have been looking, just cant find much
    A simple one is to do the basic compund lifts. Since you're going twice a week, try to push yourself (but not too heavy that you break something or fail to actually feel the right muscles).

Squats, Bench Press, Bent Rows, Pull-Ups, and Overhead Press for instance. you can do a 5X5 for those if you're just starting off.

elemein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A simple one is to do the basic compund lifts. Since you're going twice a week, try to push yourself (but not too heavy that you break something or fail to actually feel the right muscles).

Squats, Bench Press, Bent Rows, Pull-Ups, and Overhead Press for instance. you can do a 5X5 for those if you're just starting off.
    Thanks! Sounds good!

Cool, thanks.

Jump Rope is an effective form of cardio right?
    indeed
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

OmgAlvin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im currently doing the workout cycle of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 Program and while i have been making some good strength gains i have a question abotu the program overall. When working out each week for the cycle, what should i do if i can't hit the numbers i'm calculated to hit? An example of this would say im suppose to hit OHP for 5 sets of 7 at 135 pounds but i can only hit 2 sets of that. Should i drop the weight to the previous week hitting at 125 pounds for 7 reps and try again to hit 135 the next week? thank you for your help.

Originally Posted by OmgAlvin View Post
    im currently doing the workout cycle of Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 Program and while i have been making some good strength gains i have a question abotu the program overall. When working out each week for the cycle, what should i do if i can't hit the numbers i'm calculated to hit? An example of this would say im suppose to hit OHP for 5 sets of 7 at 135 pounds but i can only hit 2 sets of that. Should i drop the weight to the previous week hitting at 125 pounds for 7 reps and try again to hit 135 the next week? thank you for your help.
    For a beginner, 531 is not an optimal program.
    Do SL, SS, ICF instead
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100)
    i wonder if i can post my body and get some advice like what to eat to have a zac efron body

Originally Posted by BACONS View Post
    i wonder if i can post my body and get some advice like what to eat to have a zac efron body
    why not, post a new thread then hope for luck
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

gettherefast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettherefast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettherefast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello.
    I'm total beginner in fat loss. I need some advice how to do it.
    i feel that im overweighted, yes im 170cm(5 ft) tall and 92kgs(202lbs), i can barely run.

and here's my problem, i have no time for gym, yes, gym around here open from 6am - 5pm.
    well i cant do that, i went to college at 7am i came home around 7pm thats why.

I cant quit my part time job, you know what i mean
    but i can stay awake till 11-12pm before i felt sleepy.
    currently i go swimming every sunday from 6am - 10am (and yes gym are closed on sunday)
    any sugestion how to change or replace those gym activities?

Sorry for my suck english.
    Thanks
    Last edited by gettherefast; 09-25-2015 at 11:31 PM.

Originally Posted by gettherefast View Post
    Hello.
    I'm total beginner in fat loss. I need some advice how to do it.
    i feel that im overweighted, yes im 170cm(5 ft) tall and 92kgs(202lbs), i can barely run.

and here's my problem, i have no time for gym, yes, gym around here open from 6am - 5pm.
    well i cant do that, i went to college at 7am i came home around 7pm thats why.

I cant quit my part time job, you know what i mean
    but i can stay awake till 11-12pm before i felt sleepy.
    currently i go swimming every sunday from 6am - 10am (and yes gym are closed on sunday)
    any sugestion how to change or replace those gym activities?

Sorry for my suck english.
    Thanks
    The most important thing when you bulk up or cut down is your diet.
    Eat deficit, be active, you dont need to go to the gym
    Riding bike instead of driving car is a good idea instead of running.
    I wouldnt recommend running since you are obese and running is not optimal for your ankles
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

gettherefast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettherefast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettherefast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The most important thing when you bulk up or cut down is your diet.
    Eat deficit, be active, you dont need to go to the gym
    Riding bike instead of driving car is a good idea instead of running.
    I wouldnt recommend running since you are obese and running is not optimal for your ankles
    okay, i should buy a bike next month then
    and what about swimming i always do every sunday? keep it or replace with cycling?
    could you please give me an example about eat deficit?
    thanks

Originally Posted by gettherefast View Post
    okay, i should buy a bike next month then
    and what about swimming i always do every sunday? keep it or replace with cycling?
    could you please give me an example about eat deficit?
    thanks
    How about doing both. Riding bike to the pool the swimming and riding back home.
    Eat deficit mean calo in < calo out.
    Eat clean food, make sure calo in < calo out.
    I would eat a bowl of quaker oats old fashion instead of Mc Donald.( better for your health, makes you feel full longer)
    My maintance calories are 2500. So if i want to lose weight, i ll eat 2300-2000.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

How about doing both. Riding bike to the pool the swimming and riding back home.
    Eat deficit mean calo in < calo out.
    Eat clean food, make sure calo in < calo out.
    I would eat a bowl of quaker oats old fashion instead of Mc Donald.( better for your health, makes you feel full longer)
    My maintance calories are 2500. So if i want to lose weight, i ll eat 2300-2000.
    Well thanks for your advice, every single one of it.

Doing both cycling and swimming is kinda hard, 10km in distance,
    but no problem, i'll give it a try.
    okay then, i should learn how much calories i needed every day.

thanks pal

♛Super Sayajin Brah♛ ThedrunkHorse's Avatar
    ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^^^^ Dude, keep us updated on your progress, if it gets hard and you start thinking of quitting, just remember why you started
    ♛Super Sayajin crew
    ✯Germanic genetics crew
    ✯Real mesomorph crew
    ✯Wide shoulders crew
    ♚Above average facial aesthetics crew

Closed Thread
Page 183 of 209 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast