Closed Thread
Page 123 of 209 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 6267
    ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    If you only work upper body your strength/size will be out of proportion. Get on a beginner routine like BLSS or stronglifts 5x5.
    Pics of these huge legs would be nice.
    Oh no.
    I have been doing 5x5 for months. My legs and thighs are good but my chest, arms are not.
    So now i want to focus more on my upper body although i still want to squat alot.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

AvramBakalina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everybody I am having a couple of problems and since I didn't quite find a solution a lot of time I post here hoping that finally someone can help me.

The first issue is that I feel a lot of pressure in my lower back when I do some core exercises Squat, Barbell row and Deadlift. Currently I am not doing Deadlift since I am afraid I will injure myself. And because of the problem I took a video of myself doing those at home just to see my form. When I do barbell row my lower back is straight and I don't think my form is wrong. But when I lower the bar (down to me knees) I feel strong pressure in my lower back. Now when I squat there is a different problem. I start the squat and it's all good, but when I get to the "deep squat" position I make a little bend in my lower back. I force myself to prevent it as much as I can which causes a lot of pressure in my whole inner back(picture one shows that), but the bend just stays there like I'm not doing anything. I even sometimes feel my lower back getting tired just from sitting in the bus when I go to school. Can anyone give me a few pointers about theese problems?

The second problem is again in the back but this time higher. When I do Barbell Rows with higher kgs. (and sometimes Lat Pulldown) I feel a piercing pain on the inner side of my right lat. Picture two shows excatly the area. The pain is most of the time in the red marker. Very rarely it may go down to the yellow for a little while but mostly the red. It increases when I breath deeply. It hurts when I laugh. It hurts when I lean a little bit to the side when I'm sitting. And it goes away very hard.

I would be really happy if someone helps me since I've been looking for an answer to theese two for so long that I don't even remember anymore. Thank you
    Attached Images

Couz93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here comes my question need to be answered.

I have ectomorph body i mean my bones are note thick and my fat rate on my body is always low.But i look athletic anyway.In my old days i used to think being skiny is really awful thing but then i realize when ecto guy starts body building, if he trains hard the body that he has can become like zyzz or other aestetic body builders.Now this motivates me.

i am 6'1" and 150 lbs also my fat rate ise %15-16

i have plans for 2016 summer and there are about 24 months in front of me.Gym is really close to my home.It takes to walk 5 min to arrive.

If i train really hard., could i get aestethic body shape like close to zyzz in 2 years expect his super genetics etc? because some says it takes 4-5 year to get body like this and this makes my ass cry when i think.

I know nobody can say someting certainly but what is your opinions?

♛Super Sayajin Brah♛ ThedrunkHorse's Avatar
    ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many calorie do I need to clean bulk?
    Im 176cm tall and 15 years old.

Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThedrunkHorse View Post
    How many calorie do I need to clean bulk?
    Im 176cm tall and 15 years old.
    Check your TDEE at: http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
    Go 100-500 calories above your TDEE, good luck!
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”

dylan7774 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So.. Any ways to improve flexibility for squatting? I already stretch before and after every workout... But I can't squat very low, I can't even " deep squat " with just my bodyweight,
    Deadlift 405
    Squat 315 x 5
    Bench 285 x 1
    ~ October 25 2014

kooheji55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice

I want a good macro split for lean bulking and i also wanted to know if it's okay to eat more protein than carbs

Want some advice

I want some advice on macros and I wanted to know if it's okay to eat more protein than carbs

TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenTitan123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How long will it take to get back in shape ? I was sick and couldn't go to the gym for around 2 months and i lost around 11 lb.
    How long you guys think does it take to get back the lost muscle ? Is muscle memory coming into play here ?
    Thx

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AvramBakalina View Post
    Hello everybody I am having a couple of problems and since I didn't quite find a solution a lot of time I post here hoping that finally someone can help me.

The first issue is that I feel a lot of pressure in my lower back when I do some core exercises Squat, Barbell row and Deadlift. Currently I am not doing Deadlift since I am afraid I will injure myself. And because of the problem I took a video of myself doing those at home just to see my form. When I do barbell row my lower back is straight and I don't think my form is wrong. But when I lower the bar (down to me knees) I feel strong pressure in my lower back. Now when I squat there is a different problem. I start the squat and it's all good, but when I get to the "deep squat" position I make a little bend in my lower back. I force myself to prevent it as much as I can which causes a lot of pressure in my whole inner back(picture one shows that), but the bend just stays there like I'm not doing anything. I even sometimes feel my lower back getting tired just from sitting in the bus when I go to school. Can anyone give me a few pointers about theese problems?

The second problem is again in the back but this time higher. When I do Barbell Rows with higher kgs. (and sometimes Lat Pulldown) I feel a piercing pain on the inner side of my right lat. Picture two shows excatly the area. The pain is most of the time in the red marker. Very rarely it may go down to the yellow for a little while but mostly the red. It increases when I breath deeply. It hurts when I laugh. It hurts when I lean a little bit to the side when I'm sitting. And it goes away very hard.

I would be really happy if someone helps me since I've been looking for an answer to theese two for so long that I don't even remember anymore. Thank you
    First I would post the videos to have a second opinion just to make sure your form is spot on.
    It seems like it would have to be a form issue. Or the pressure could be okay.
    You will need to work better on flexibility for the lower back rounding when deep squating it will be hard for most to not have some rounding in their lower back to try and negate this try and keep a tall chest and to go straight down, your butt should be sitting straight down and your knees should not be going over your toes. Over emphasize keeping your back as erect as possible and practicing PERFECT form.

For the pain in your last I would make sure that you stretch as much as possible and warm it up. If you are going into your exercise cold it can definitely make you more prone to injury. Try and post videos so I can make sure you are performing the lift properly. If it is strained or injured i would ease off of it until you are sure it is fine to put pressure on.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Couz93 View Post
    Here comes my question need to be answered.

I have ectomorph body i mean my bones are note thick and my fat rate on my body is always low.But i look athletic anyway.In my old days i used to think being skiny is really awful thing but then i realize when ecto guy starts body building, if he trains hard the body that he has can become like zyzz or other aestetic body builders.Now this motivates me.

i am 6'1" and 150 lbs also my fat rate ise %15-16

i have plans for 2016 summer and there are about 24 months in front of me.Gym is really close to my home.It takes to walk 5 min to arrive.

If i train really hard., could i get aestethic body shape like close to zyzz in 2 years expect his super genetics etc? because some says it takes 4-5 year to get body like this and this makes my ass cry when i think.

I know nobody can say someting certainly but what is your opinions?
    In 2 years of hard work and dedication getting your lifting correct and nutrition right you can make some serious gains. But zyzz was on roids and getting to that level will take longer. I don't condone steroids and neither does this forum.

Originally Posted by dylan7774 View Post
    So.. Any ways to improve flexibility for squatting? I already stretch before and after every workout... But I can't squat very low, I can't even " deep squat " with just my bodyweight,
    Hip and ankle mobility work will help with this.

Originally Posted by kooheji55 View Post
    I want a good macro split for lean bulking and i also wanted to know if it's okay to eat more protein than carbs
    Read stickies in the nutrition section to properly learn about that.

Originally Posted by TeenTitan123 View Post
    How long will it take to get back in shape ? I was sick and couldn't go to the gym for around 2 months and i lost around 11 lb.
    How long you guys think does it take to get back the lost muscle ? Is muscle memory coming into play here ?
    Thx
    1-2months I had the same issue.

i want some exercises for bigger quads

ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Squat
    works both your quads and hamstring
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

Walking lunges, go check out my gallery to see my quads.

Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dylxn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Walking lunges, go check out my gallery to see my quads.
    I can back these up, in a few weeks of doing these, I could notice bigger quads (srs)
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”

ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000) ThedrunkHorse is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

I started "Big man on campus" by Steve Cook, the program lasts 12 weeks, its goal is to build muscle, what should I do after this program, a cutting program?

I started "Big man on campus" by Steve Cook, the program lasts 12 weeks, its goal is to build muscle, what should I do after this program, a cutting program?
    Its whatever your goals are if you want to lose weight and get more muscle definition then cut (I would advise against this until you get a solid base though). If you want to gain more strength get on a strength routine. If you have a decent base and want to start isolating muscles to add into them do a hypertrophy routine.

harry117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein intake stupid question

Hey just wondering, for me i can get a lot of my required protein in at breakfast but then have trouble at other times of the day because of school. will getting more protein in at breakfast make up for my lack of protein at Lunch/ recces.

Originally Posted by harry117 View Post
    Hey just wondering, for me i can get a lot of my required protein in at breakfast but then have trouble at other times of the day because of school. will getting more protein in at breakfast make up for my lack of protein at Lunch/ recces.
    No you should try and spread it out your body can only digest a certain amount of protein at a time.

jminter22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody have a recommended 4 day split?
    Only able to workout 4 consecutive days a week. Monday through Thursday. Bulking.
    Was thinking something like this maybe
    Chest/tris
    Back/bis
    Legs/abs
    Shoulders/traps
    Other recommendations maybe?

Progress not Perfection Sebsmash14's Avatar
    Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hack Squat!

Progress not Perfection Sebsmash14's Avatar
    Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sebsmash14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jminter22 View Post
    Only able to workout 4 consecutive days a week. Monday through Thursday. Bulking.
    Chest/tris
    Back/bis
    Legs/abs
    Shoulders/traps
    That's about what I do except I put switch leg day and shoulder day. It's hard to squat when your back is complaining from all the deadlifts the day before

Originally Posted by jminter22 View Post
    Chest/tris
    Back/bis
    Legs/abs
    Shoulders/traps
    Seems okay

Do I need to count macros, as long as I´m eating enough calories and consuming enough protein?

Do I need to count macros, as long as I´m eating enough calories and consuming enough protein?
    I don't count them but its a way to be more consistent if you aren't making progress.

I don't count them but its a way to be more consistent if you aren't making progress.
    Thanks

dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100) dave670 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I want to work up to hammer/bicep curling 40 lbs on each arm for 12 reps. Right now I can only crank out 4. How do I increase the number of reps with quality form?

Closed Thread
Page 123 of 209 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast