ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)

Workout Log for iPhone/Android App

I'm sure a good majority of the lifters on this website have used or are currently using the application JEFIT. JEFIT is a brilliant tool for weightlifters, allowing people like myself to log their workouts, and have a rest timer all in one place. The JEFIT app also creates charts of the workout logs, making it incredibly convenient to view progress over time. JEFIT also has a web interface to view progress, although it is not up to my standards in terms of usability (I've even had trouble logging in, I'm not sure if that is still the case... I gave up on their website a long time ago).

Bodybuilding.com, on the other hand, has a (somewhat) smooth running web interface, and many features to track progress. What it lacks is incentive to use these features; it is simply too out of my way to use BodySpace when I have JEFIT to log my workouts and a pen and paper to log my other statistics (no, a little red blip called "action items" is not enough to get me active on BodySpace). What BodyBuilding.com should implement is an addition to the mobile app to log workouts in a similar manner as JEFIT, and have to option to automatically synchronize with BodySpace. If such an app was released and ran as smoothly or nearly as smoothly as JEFIT, I would completely replace JEFIT with the BodyBuilding.com app.. and I'm sure thousands of others would too! BodySpace would suddenly put to use the dreadfully underused potential it has.

I'm not any sort of expert with business, and BodyBuilding.com may be a smaller enterprise than I imagine, but I feel as if it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to estimate that BodyBuilding.com has enough capital to buy out JEFIT. With the added BodySpace activity and advertising potential that would bring, I wouldn't be surprised if the return on that investment would be worth taking a look at.

Those are my thoughts. I hope to see some of them implemented soon, as it would definitely provide a more cohesive user experience and is definitely the next step I would take in terms of monetizing BodyBuilding.com. Thanks for your time, and have a good night.

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post
    I'm sure a good majority of the lifters on this website have used or are currently using the application JEFIT. JEFIT is a brilliant tool for weightlifters, allowing people like myself to log their workouts, and have a rest timer all in one place. The JEFIT app also creates charts of the workout logs, making it incredibly convenient to view progress over time. JEFIT also has a web interface to view progress, although it is not up to my standards in terms of usability (I've even had trouble logging in, I'm not sure if that is still the case... I gave up on their website a long time ago).

Bodybuilding.com, on the other hand, has a (somewhat) smooth running web interface, and many features to track progress. What it lacks is incentive to use these features; it is simply too out of my way to use BodySpace when I have JEFIT to log my workouts and a pen and paper to log my other statistics (no, a little red blip called "action items" is not enough to get me active on BodySpace). What BodyBuilding.com should implement is an addition to the mobile app to log workouts in a similar manner as JEFIT, and have to option to automatically synchronize with BodySpace. If such an app was released and ran as smoothly or nearly as smoothly as JEFIT, I would completely replace JEFIT with the BodyBuilding.com app.. and I'm sure thousands of others would too! BodySpace would suddenly put to use the dreadfully underused potential it has.

I'm not any sort of expert with business, and BodyBuilding.com may be a smaller enterprise than I imagine, but I feel as if it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to estimate that BodyBuilding.com has enough capital to buy out JEFIT. With the added BodySpace activity and advertising potential that would bring, I wouldn't be surprised if the return on that investment would be worth taking a look at.

Those are my thoughts. I hope to see some of them implemented soon, as it would definitely provide a more cohesive user experience and is definitely the next step I would take in terms of monetizing BodyBuilding.com. Thanks for your time, and have a good night.
    Right after I type this all up, I update my BodyBuilding.com app, and bingo.. There's a workout tracker! Faster than 4G BB.com, lets see if if lives up to my expectations

/facepalm