Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lets get OP out of the red! He provided a quality thread, I already repped him.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The worst part about my breathing through the mouth at night is the drool and drymouth and sickfuk morning breath.

I need to get me one of dem head contraption devices posted in here.

Or tape my mouth, but if my dad wakes me up and sees that...oh lawd

EDIT:^ I repped him as well. He may have very well started a "No mouthbreathing" movement that we will see in threads for months and months lol. Preying on misc insecurity like a pro.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000) spkills5723 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I read about this a while back theirs a solution brahs

but its a process unlike surgery
    RIP ZYZZ 1989-2011

echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by echo6 View Post
    When I was 18 I almost got jaw surgery to fix a slight underbite. Doc said it'll open up my nose airway more n I'll be able to breathe better through my nose as well as sleep with it. Assuming that's a sign I have a deviated septem?

I didn't get the surgery cus my underbite is hardly noticeable and I was worried it would affect aesthetics as I read quite a few horror stories.

Now my question is, if I were to get this surgery in my nose is there any chance my face would change at all? How severe is it? Is it like jaw surgery where your face is swoll for weeks/months? Any dangers at all?

Pls respond. Will rep
    Thanks brahs
    Bump. Halp misc
    - I don't always get repped, but when I do, I rep back. Stay green my friends.
    - Time heals everything.
    ---
    http://www.hustlebody.com/ - Fitness apparel & accessories at an affordable rate.

unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of it may be true... I feel so much better when I breath through my nose.. I try to catch myself breathing though my mouth, its hard getting used to since youve been just "breathing" since forever..

Here's a tip to you brahs too, I carry a nasal decongestant inhaler everywhere with me, its for stuffing noses but you can do it even if you dont have one, it clears up your nostrils like no other... may or may not be better than ******* itself, but it works wonders for nose breathers..

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you know if you're breathing from your mouth when you sleep??

You are sleeping!!!! I'm all paranoid now.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by oohhhyeah View Post
    this^^^^

will rep for answer, i've been called goodlooking and im just worried my mouthbreathing as a child affected my nose and cheekbones and eyes. i look good except for a slight overbite, but would my nose and cheekbones and eyes been affected at all? they look good im just wondering if they'd look better if i never was a mouth breather

thx for help
    It affects your cheekbones and your eyes because chronic mouth breathing and bad oral posture as a child causes your upperjaw to grow vertically and causes a narrow upper palate because the tongue is not rested against it. If the tongue is not rested against the upper palate, it shrinks and this causes the upperjaw to underdevelop and grow vertically rather than horizontally. If the upperjaw is underdeveloped you can bet your cheekbones are too because your upperjaw and cheekbones are connected. Your midface will look flat and you won't have high prominent cheek bones. Hell, you won't have cheekones at all.

Now, your cheekbones and your orbital bones (bone around eye) are connected, so if your cheekbones underdevelop, your orbital bone may underdevelop slightly too (eyes look downward and slanted near the edge)

This can be fixed with maxillofacial surgery and/or plastic surgery.

pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by echo6 View Post
    Bump. Halp misc
    Idk about deviated septum surgery, google it.

Your underbite could be corrected with upperjaw surgery to bring it forward. This also helps your cheeks look less flat.

I don't know much about jaw surgery and the negative side affects, whatever you do make sure you visit a functional ortho off of iaortho.org and an excellent maxillofacial surgeon.

There's only so much we miscers can help you with. Please get examined by a professional.

oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pacmane View Post
    It affects your cheekbones and your eyes because chronic mouth breathing and bad oral posture as a child causes your upperjaw to grow vertically and causes a narrow upper palate because the tongue is not rested against it. If the tongue is not rested against the upper palate, it shrinks and this causes the upperjaw to underdevelop and grow vertically rather than horizontally. If the upperjaw is underdeveloped you can bet your cheekbones are too because your upperjaw and cheekbones are connected. Your midface will look flat and you won't have high prominent cheek bones. Hell, you won't have cheekones at all.

Now, your cheekbones and your orbital bones (bone around eye) are connected, so if your cheekbones underdevelop, your orbital bone may underdevelop slightly too (eyes look downward and slanted near the edge)

This can be fixed with maxillofacial surgery and/or plastic surgery.
    ok....my cheekbones/eyes/nose are good looking. my upper jaw has straight teeth....so that means i do not have an underdeveloped upper jaw am i correct? so that means my cheeckbones/eyes/nose aren't affected right.
    +***~~~___MISC Anti-*******ry Crew___~~~***+

•••MeanGirls€rew•••

Originally Posted by oohhhyeah View Post
    ok....my cheekbones/eyes/nose are good looking. my upper jaw has straight teeth....so that means i do not have an underdeveloped upper jaw am i correct? so that means my cheeckbones/eyes/nose aren't affected right.
    Do you have a gummy smile?
    Is your tongue rested against your upper palate naturally (like when you say the letter N)

If your bite and teeth are perfect and you don't have the things I've mentioned then you're perfectly fine.

If it helps ease you, feel free to PM me frontal and profile pics for further evaluation.

Aesthetics In The Making dejangcool's Avatar
    dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sht i think i have long face syndrom. Here is a xray of the side of my face and a picture of me.

MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    ^ I dont think long face syndrome automatically means it was caused by mouth breathing. Some people are just genetically born to have long faces, it's more about proportions.

Your chin and jaw look well developed, perhaps too much. I'm no doc but from the xray pic it looks like you might have an underbite, should probably get that fixed.

Pm that pacmane guy, he seems to be more knowledgeable about the facial/dental structures.

edit: brahs posting saline rinses are posting temporary solutions to mask the symptoms of clogged nasal passages caused by mouth breathing. Ideally, you want to fix your mouth breathing and never have to do that **** ( go after the root cause).

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dejangcool View Post
    sht i think i have long face syndrom. Here is a xray of the side of my face and a picture of me.

No you don't. You're face is longer but its not "long face syndrome" as the name implies certain underlying skeletal abnormalities that you don't have.

What it appears you have is a class 3 underbite, meaning your lower jaw is too far forward (or perhaps it could be an underdeveloped upper jaw). It seems from the xray that your teeth have compensated decently for it and your upper incisors are still in front of your lower incisors. The compensation looks like this from the side when looking at your front teeth

\
    |

whereas normal teeth look like:

\
    /

because their lower jaws are further back.

But this is just a layman diagnosis from one xray, you would need a qualified orthodontist to tell you what is really going on. Its possible your jaws are normal and you just have dental malocclusion, causing you to protrude your jaw forward unnaturally (which is correctable without surgery), or your lower jaw could be too big, or upper jaw too small, etc.

this is what normal bite looks like:

introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is not healthy since nasal passage filters a lot of stuffs in the air

Aesthetics In The Making dejangcool's Avatar
    dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dejangcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by demoniclizard View Post
    No you don't. You're face is longer but its not "long face syndrome" as the name implies certain underlying skeletal abnormalities that you don't have.

What it appears you have is a class 3 underbite, meaning your lower jaw is too far forward (or perhaps it could be an underdeveloped upper jaw). It seems from the xray that your teeth have compensated decently for it and your upper incisors are still in front of your lower incisors. The compensation looks like this from the side when looking at your front teeth

\
    |

whereas normal teeth look like:

\
    /

because their lower jaws are further back.

But this is just a layman diagnosis from one xray, you would need a qualified orthodontist to tell you what is really going on. Its possible your jaws are normal and you just have dental malocclusion, causing you to protrude your jaw forward unnaturally (which is correctable without surgery), or your lower jaw could be too big, or upper jaw too small, etc.

this is what normal bite looks like:

im pretty sure i just have a long jaw, my mum is similar but not as long as mine .Also how come my jaw goes like this : \ , but normal jaws are like this: ____ , if you know what i mean. I was talking to a orthadontist, and he says i have two options. I can fix my jaw so it has an overbite and my teeth, which will take a while , i will probably be 21 till its done, or i can just fix my teeth now and not worry about fixing my jaw. He said i wont be able to fix my jaw in the future because the braces will position my teeth differently than if i fixed my jaw. Im probably going to do just the teeth thing, i cbf waiting till 21. Also they will probably just shorten my jaw so it fits perfectly, the problem i think its that my jaw does like a 300 degree angle whereas normal people have more of a straight jaw. I dont know what to do lol. What do you guys recommend?

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****.. ok so i was born and grew up in southeast asia so i didn't have a lot of proper nutrition growing up, i also have alergies, deviated septum and went through mosquitoes born disease when i was very young. Im not sure if im a mouth breather, but i do have a slightly crooked jaw and noticeable over jet of my upper teeth. I dont always snore and i breath about 50% nose 50% mouth, during intense exercise i always breath nose first -- out mouth, but im not sure during rest.

Im also a teeth grinder at night too

any sign?
    notice the overjet (flaring teeth)

also notice how my jaw is slightly crooked? how do i fix this? and can braces proceedure be helpful even when im 23? how much will it even out my jawline?
    Last edited by TheAsianMan; 11-24-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100) MollyBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    ^ you don't look bad at all bro. I seem to have created a mouth breathing phobia, HAHA.

Are braces helpful at 23? Braces and any orthodontics are helpful at any age brah, they fix structural problems. The longer you put it off, the worse it will get as you age. You do seem to have something off with your uppers teeth and your cheekbones are underdeveloped but this can just be genetics. Too many variables. You definetley don't have long face syndrome so its hard to say. Your jaw problem is too complex for me to give you advice, but my money is that it probably needs surgery. I dont think fixing the teeth will offset the jaw, but you need to see a specialist. The last pic really shows how your teeth don't sit right. Just get it fixed.

Good news is that no matter what you do, fixing your teeth will increase aesthetics and probably help you eat/sleep/breathe better anyway.

What blows my mind is that given that like 80% or higher of people have dental problems, why did so many of you put off fixing it when you were younger?

In the U.S. you go for a routine check up at a dentist, they take some xrays, and boom diagnosed right then and there.

Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My nasal ways are blocked for 7 years now

MY NOSE IS ALWAYS BLOCKED bout minimum 50 % hard to breath all the time

HOW TO get your nose clean WITHOUT TAKING DANGEROUS CHEMICALS ?
    WHAT NATTY STUFF CAN HELP ???

CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaseTheJoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate revelations like this.
    Brb I'm an aesthetically challenged mutant because of breathing I had no control over 20-15 years ago

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MollyBrah View Post
    ^ you don't look bad at all bro. I seem to have created a mouth breathing phobia, HAHA.

Are braces helpful at 23? Braces and any orthodontics are helpful at any age brah, they fix structural problems. The longer you put it off, the worse it will get as you age. You do seem to have something off with your uppers teeth and your cheekbones are underdeveloped but this can just be genetics. Too many variables. You definetley don't have long face syndrome so its hard to say. Your jaw problem is too complex for me to give you advice, but my money is that it probably needs surgery. I dont think fixing the teeth will offset the jaw, but you need to see a specialist. The last pic really shows how your teeth don't sit right. Just get it fixed.

Good news is that no matter what you do, fixing your teeth will increase aesthetics and probably help you eat/sleep/breathe better anyway.

What blows my mind is that given that like 80% or higher of people have dental problems, why did so many of you put off fixing it when you were younger?

In the U.S. you go for a routine check up at a dentist, they take some xrays, and boom diagnosed right then and there.
    i actualy had braces when i was young to pull down a tooth that never erupted, this was a necessary procedure, they asked me if i wanted to remove a tooth when i had braces but i said no thinking that i didnt want to loose and teeth. That was a big mistake cause when my wisdom tooth came out it unaligned my upper teeth so that it over yet and i have a gap in the middle. My teeth are however strait and now crooked, it looks like my upper jaw is slightly less developed.

are you teeth suppose to rest on top of each other when your mouth close?

also

"Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn 11 pages..was going to ask a SERIOUS question to mouth breathers.

Anyway, if there are real mouth breathers here like constantly doing it please pm me, I have some questions for you. I'll also rep to those that decides to participate in the question.

Again, I'm only looking for people who really breaths through their mouths..maybe since younger or have a a trouble time breathing through their nose.

Edit: You know what..ill just post the questions here and if you answer it I will rep you.

Question: Describe your nails on your hands. Are they straight or slightly convex?
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yo OP, idk if you would know or can answer this question, but i got in a fight about 3 years ago and since then ive had a deviated septum and nose breathing is quite restricted so i usually breath thru my mouth (especially during sleep) will i be facing any of these effects? i noticed the studies are talking about children and how it will affect them in the future, but im 20yrs old now, am i at risk of anything?
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world theyve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. Its an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. Its a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Went from 227LB -179LB, chiseling in progress....

****** All hail the new King of the Misc: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152518583&page=1 *********

Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post

Anyway, if there are real mouth breathers here like constantly doing it please pm me, I have some questions for you. I'll also rep to those that decides to participate in the question.

Again, I'm only looking for people who really breaths through their mouths..maybe since younger or have a a trouble time breathing through their nose.

Edit: You know what..ill just post the questions here and if you answer it I will rep you.

Question: Describe your nails on your hands. Are they straight or slightly convex?
    Why ask this peculiar question? (srs)?
    Do not confuse realism with mundanity - life is malleable

*** Irish Misc Crew ***

Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated
    Lazy is a word the obsessive use to describe the efficient

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vincent17 View Post
    Why ask this peculiar question? (srs)?
    I wanted to see if theres some evidence of clubbing with people who have labored breathing or altered breathing. Clubbing CAN occurs when theres inadequate amount of oxygen in the body for a prolonged period of a time OR if there are underlying heart/lung problems.

I'm a SRN and we learned about Respiratory Assessment so I wanted to see if theres any one here with that.

Oh and before you google it ..lol some of the pictures they use is over blown..those are severe and obvious cases of clubbing. Theres a degree of clubbing that may not be apparent to the public.

RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread brings in the hypochondriacs.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

It seems like a lot of links are people trying to sell something or are alternative websites from people who aren't necessarily qualified.

<<Hypochondriac/anxiety sufferer/mouth breather/deviated septum etc

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MollyBrah View Post
    these girls are twins mind=nuked; right is a mouth breather

Strong shadow on the right pic that makes her chin appear different. Mouth looks a bit odd though.
    Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuçking ass!

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure if this is already posted. Surprised to see this topic come up on the misc, have been researching it for over a year now. Jaw surgery is the only way to correct it if you're an adult. The parents should do something about it when the child is no older than 12 (preferably).

Originally Posted by MILFHunter947 View Post
    Yo OP, idk if you would know or can answer this question, but i got in a fight about 3 years ago and since then ive had a deviated septum and nose breathing is quite restricted so i usually breath thru my mouth (especially during sleep) will i be facing any of these effects? i noticed the studies are talking about children and how it will affect them in the future, but im 20yrs old now, am i at risk of anything?
    sleep apnea. serious ****. see how it closes off the bottom airway passage in the pic?

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post

slightly convex... does anyone have straight nails?

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    slightly convex... does anyone have straight nails?
    Think most peoples nails are slightly convex.