drtorres33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lose fat and gain muscle???

Hello everyone, I am posting this thread in hopes of recieving helpful information. 3 months ago I weighed 337lbs (im a 5'10 29 year old male). I juice fasted for 60 days while taking calcium, tribulus, and flaxseed oil, losing 70lbs. Last month I ate clean and lost an additional 15lbs. and plan on doing this for another month. After that I plan on adding muscle for 8 weeks before cutting again. My supplement intake for those 8 weeks will be: size on, super pump, aminos, a cycle protector, and Barbarian FX-Mass (by excelsportsnutrition.com). Barbarian FX-Mass ingridients are Halodrol 25mg, Methylstenbolone 5mg, LMG Max 25mg, DMZ 25mg, and Carbopol 20mg. I know fat gain is bound to happen when adding mass but what is the best diet plan to minimize that? Carb cycling??? Thank you for your feedback.

MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you're a beginner at weight lifting and you keep cutting, you will lose fat and gain muscle. This won't happen for very long though. I assume you are about 250lbs. Keep cutting. You will still gain mass and strength. After you are happy with your body fat percentage (~10%), bulk.
    Vegeta is roughly the same height crew

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drtorres33 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am posting this thread in hopes of recieving helpful information. 3 months ago I weighed 337lbs (im a 5'10 29 year old male). I juice fasted for 60 days while taking calcium, tribulus, and flaxseed oil, losing 70lbs. Last month I ate clean and lost an additional 15lbs. and plan on doing this for another month. After that I plan on adding muscle for 8 weeks before cutting again. My supplement intake for those 8 weeks will be: size on, super pump, aminos, a cycle protector, and Barbarian FX-Mass (by excelsportsnutrition.com). Barbarian FX-Mass ingridients are Halodrol 25mg, Methylstenbolone 5mg, LMG Max 25mg, DMZ 25mg, and Carbopol 20mg. I know fat gain is bound to happen when adding mass but what is the best diet plan to minimize that? Carb cycling??? Thank you for your feedback.
    You have an astonishly unhealthy relationship with food and you're consuming a remarkable amount of useless supplements.

My suggestions: start learning the basics about nutrition and try to establish a healthy, sustainable, rational diet.

drtorres33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MisturrBlake View Post
    if you're a beginner at weight lifting and you keep cutting, you will lose fat and gain muscle. This won't happen for very long though. I assume you are about 250lbs. Keep cutting. You will still gain mass and strength. After you are happy with your body fat percentage (~10%), bulk.
    Im not a beginner really just trying to get back into my old self. 4 years ago I weighed 220lbs at about 10% bodyfat. I trained mma and weights until i was involved in a really bad car accident. I was unable to pretty much do anything for about a year and never returned to training all while not watching what i ate. Which led me to what I was a several months ago.