Thread: Is it possible

Wilko1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it possible

This will give me more motivation to do ether or dependingo n the answer

My question to all you good people is it possible to gain muscle definition E.G 6 pack, shoulder Definition ext by just lifting weights no cardio and correct diet or do tyou have to do cardo also?
    Strict Diet, Work Hard and lift Heavy is the 3 golden rules i follow

Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000) Defaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wilko1989 View Post
    This will give me more motivation to do ether or dependingo n the answer

My question to all you good people is it possible to gain muscle definition E.G 6 pack, shoulder Definition ext by just lifting weights no cardio and correct diet or do tyou have to do cardo also?
    I'm not a pro, but from what I've heard, you don't need cardio at all, and people only tend to do it for general cardiovascular fitness and to be able to eat a few more calories during their day!

Thanks mate im gonna push harder and harder with my weights i dont like cardio

mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcc0y is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It depends on the person, but I never do cardio and my pictures speak volumes

Repped
    this is giving me so much motivation to push harder and harder thanks

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely don't need cardio. Diet will always be the biggest factor because the definition you want comes from low body fat. Because of my work schedule I don't even do cario when I cut for competition because I always have felt I get more bang for my buck with lifting. Good luck!
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

thanks for the advice
    my work isnt the best of jobs i work on a phone all day lol so i hit the gym as much as possible a min of 4 days a week lol

this info has really helped me and motivated me even more joining this site is the best thing iv done