Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just keep the caffeine dose relatively small and it should be fine.

Also, on the topic of PWO. I just bought 100 caffeine pills for $4 and they have the same effect as any PWO or fat burner. PWO's usually have creatine in them too so keep that in mind. I bought bb.com's stim-free PWO for $10, it already has 5g of creatine in a serving and it tastes better than water so I think it was worth it.
    I got a vision for the life that's right in front of me
    I got a right, I got a reason, got a destiny
    I know exactly where I'm headed and I’m never looking back.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For all of you unaware.

Lets say i was trying to sell a supplement product to you. Keep in mind this is my "job" and i am trying to make a living from, i need this to pay my gas, water, and power bill. With that being said"

Whats the best way i can make money of a supplement product?

A) Make the supplement product "cheap" so that you will make more profit each time one is sold. The more ingredients and more "good" stuff you put into the supplement the more money it will cost to make, which means you make less money.

B) The reason why they say to "take" say 10g of creatine for loading, has nothing to do with getting your body use to creatine. They do that so you will use more creatine, and so that you will run out of creatine. Which means you will then go buy more. Which equals more money for supplement company.

Ex: Supplement company says to load----You load-----You run out of creatine quicker---------You go to store buy more creatine-----------Supplement company makes more money

You may say whats an extra 5g of creatine for what 10-15 days?

Its nothing if you are only selling a couple hundred of bottles. But these supplement companys are selling millions and millions of these bottles. Thats a ton of money you can make, simply by saying to load on 10g instead of 5g.

Trust me, in the end these supplement companys don't give a single phuck about you, they only want your money

And they will market the sh it out of their supplement so you and everyone else will buy it

save your money

JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PWO's wont hurt you unless you are taking in excessive amounts of stimulants..

For everyone saying that PWO's are useless, thats cool IT AN OPINION!!!

If it helps me push harder, helps give me a pump, and helps me focus then why the hell shouldn't I take it???

You have to cycle PWO's to get the same effect over time, everyone knows that.

And seriously are telling someone to drink coke over a pre-workout??

Koala isn't it about time to go make a new thread about how much weight you've gained this month??

JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    For all of you unaware.

Lets say i was trying to sell a supplement product to you. Keep in mind this is my "job" and i am trying to make a living from, i need this to pay my gas, water, and power bill. With that being said"

Whats the best way i can make money of a supplement product?

A) Make the supplement product "cheap" so that you will make more profit each time one is sold. The more ingredients and more "good" stuff you put into the supplement the more money it will cost to make, which means you make less money.

B) The reason why they say to "take" say 10g of creatine for loading, has nothing to do with getting your body use to creatine. They do that so you will use more creatine, and so that you will run out of creatine. Which means you will then go buy more. Which equals more money for supplement company.

Ex: Supplement company says to load----You load-----You run out of creatine quicker---------You go to store buy more creatine-----------Supplement company makes more money

You may say whats an extra 5g of creatine for what 10-15 days?

Its nothing if you are only selling a couple hundred of bottles. But these supplement companys are selling millions and millions of these bottles. Thats a ton of money you can make, simply by saying to load on 10g instead of 5g.

Trust me, in the end these supplement companys don't give a single phuck about you, they only want your money

And they will market the sh it out of their supplement so you and everyone else will buy it

save your money
    I like you koala but you say some stupid **** sometimes!!!

we all know they only want our money.

Why pay for electricty brah?? they dont care about you they only want yoru money ( bad example but still)

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JAMES140haha View Post
    I like you koala but you say some stupid **** sometimes!!!

we all know they only want our money.

Why pay for electricty brah?? they dont care about you they only want yoru money ( bad example but still)
    That example was horrible.

You do realize that the best possible preworkout is caffeine right? Hence coffee is the number 1 preworkout.

Every preworkout you take has caffeine.

I am just hitting my head on the table right now. Just listen to me James, because you are on the ones who are hyptonized by these supplement companys.

Coffee= greater than any thing you could possible get

Want the best possible preworkout ever, drink coffee.

I find it funny how "kids" will take these supplements.

A) Multi vitamin- you really have no idea how phucking dumb it is to buy a multi vitamin. If your macros are in check, there is a very,very rare chances you are deficient in a vitamin or mineral
    B) Fish oil pills- jesus
    C) Preworkouts- take coffee. save your money
    D) joint health- are you serious? you are 18 years old and take joint pills. wow just wow.
    E) Other useless sh it

At the end of the day kids will take 5-6 bottles of all these pills and think they are doing something with their physique. Just because you take something from a bottle doesn't mean you will gain muscle/strength or anything lulz.

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I work 10-12 hour days as well and my job keeps me pretty darn active. With that being said. I do not take a preworkout. Lulz for what?

If you honestly need energy that bad, take a can of coke or coffee, seriously.
    I make my own pre. It's relatively the same price and more potent. Drinking carbonation then exerting myself doesn't make me feel good. My current pre is an EC stack.

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That example was horrible.

You do realize that the best possible preworkout is caffeine right? Hence coffee is the number 1 preworkout.

Every preworkout you take has caffeine.

I am just hitting my head on the table right now. Just listen to me James, because you are on the ones who are hyptonized by these supplement companys.

Coffee= greater than any thing you could possible get

Want the best possible preworkout ever, drink coffee.

I find it funny how "kids" will take these supplements.

A) Multi vitamin- you really have no idea how phucking dumb it is to buy a multi vitamin. If your macros are in check, there is a very,very rare chances you are deficient in a vitamin or mineral
    B) Fish oil pills- jesus
    C) Preworkouts- take coffee. save your money
    D) joint health- are you serious? you are 18 years old and take joint pills. wow just wow.
    E) Other useless sh it

At the end of the day kids will take 5-6 bottles of all these pills and think they are doing something with their physique. Just because you take something from a bottle doesn't mean you will gain muscle/strength or anything lulz.
    So many people on here have no idea how to eat a balanced diet. They know how to hit their macros but not eat well. A multi helps reverse some of this.

Scientific studies show Creatine works.

Fish oil has many benefits above and beyond joint support.