jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)

Powerblock U-90 deals(black friday)

*note: Elite 90 is what i'm looking for :-)

Hey guys,
    I've done my research and really have found that the Powerblocks Elite-90 set is what i'm shooting for next for my home gym. I've had my eye on Craigslist to virtually no avail(seriously i've searched within a 3 state radius constantly). So I may have to be forced to buy these brand new. My question is, does anyone know of any deals online that I could get to knock the price of them and the stand down? So far the cheapest i've found is on Uniquefit1.com with a total of 796 which includes shipping.

Does anyone know of any websites that would sell those that may have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale to knock the price down cheaper than that?

Thanks!
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Power block usually has a black Fri sale from what I remember.. Or maybe for Xmas.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Power block usually has a black Fri sale from what I remember.. Or maybe for Xmas.
    Keeping my eyes open :-)
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not the U90 or elite 90 but the elite 50 will be on sale for $50 off at Dick's Sporting Goods on Black Friday. One of the black friday websites has the catalog scans up. I realize this doesn't help if you want the 90 pounders but I'm posting it in case you're willing to settle or in case someone else finds it helpful.

Also, today is the last day that Dick's has 20% off and free shipping on their site so you could pick up the expansion kit up to 70lbs ahead of time if you intend to buy the U50 on black friday.

I was thinking about picking up the PowerBlock travel bench during the 20% off sale but couldn't find any reviews of it... actually, my search led me here.

Anyone know what the prices will be like for PowerBlock's Black Friday or Christmas sale?

Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    *note: Elite 90 is what i'm looking for :-)

Hey guys,
    I've done my research and really have found that the Powerblocks Elite-90 set is what i'm shooting for next for my home gym. I've had my eye on Craigslist to virtually no avail(seriously i've searched within a 3 state radius constantly). So I may have to be forced to buy these brand new. My question is, does anyone know of any deals online that I could get to knock the price of them and the stand down? So far the cheapest i've found is on Uniquefit1.com with a total of 796 which includes shipping.

Does anyone know of any websites that would sell those that may have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale to knock the price down cheaper than that?

Thanks!

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I took another look at the sale scans. Actually, the (elite?) 90 pound set will be on sale for $499 at Dick's Sporting Goods on Black Friday.

theblackfriday.com/ads/dicks/dicks-sporting-goods-black-friday-ad6.shtml

The circular is now up on dickssportinggoods.shoplocal.com

$50 off...

$249.98 for the 50lb classics
    $499.98 for the 90lb

I don't see any discounts on the Powerblock website unfortunately... at least not yet. I'm interested in purchasing the urethane powerblocks if they go on sale.