Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All these comments counting Jay out are very reminiscent of the ones made after he lost the title to Dexter in 08, if anyone can do it it's Jay.

And I can't see Shawn winning a single Olympia never mind two..

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    All these comments counting Jay out are very reminiscent of the ones made after he lost the title to Dexter in 08,
    Indeed, but the situation is different. Dex won, but everybody knew that if jay was on he would beat dex. I don't think the same can be said for phil/kai. Plus the bicep injury and deflated left shoulder (although the shoulder issue was not recent, it became more aparent in 2011).

Guess we will have to wait and see but i surely wouldn't make the mistake of counting jay out.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    If that is a legitimate interview from Coleman for which i have my doubts, then he was very unprofessional and very very hypocritical !!

Agreed. Something is not quite right imho. Either parts of the interview were perhaps paraphrased and/or parts perhaps taken out of context et. Just really does not seem like anything Ronnie would say unless he said it as some kind of a friendly, sarcastic jab et. and it was taken literally. It did make him come off as very unprofessional, hypocritical and just sounding like a bitter, jack ass and I have never seen/heard/read Ronnie sound like that in my life. He is probably the most happy and funny guy out there, he and Antoine imho.

So I take this interview and his comments towards Jay with a definite grain of salt.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Indeed, but the situation is different. Dex won, but everybody knew that if jay was on he would beat dex. I don't think the same can be said for phil/kai. Plus the bicep injury and deflated left shoulder (although the shoulder issue was not recent, it became more aparent in 2011).

Guess we will have to wait and see but i surely wouldn't make the mistake of counting jay out.
    Thing is also this,

Heath has never beat a 100% on Jay.
    Heath was not as good in '12 as he was in '11.
    An '09 Jay beats a '12 Heath and '12 Kai imho.
    An '09 Jay also beats an '11 Heath but it would be one heck of a battle. Again just my opinion.

Like Jay said in the interview, he came back in '09 looking so good because people counted him out and said he was over. He said he has the exact same feeling as of this moment that he did after the '08 Olympia when everyone said he was done. He is one of those athletes that feeds off of the masses telling him he can't, he is too old, not good enough anymore et. He loves the challenge clearly. At the end of the day, it should be a great show regardless of outcome.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Thing is also this,

Heath has never beat a 100% on Jay.
    Heath was not as good in '12 as he was in '11.
    An '09 Jay beats a '12 Heath and '12 Kai imho.
    An '09 Jay also beats an '11 Heath but it would be one heck of a battle. Again just my opinion.

Like Jay said in the interview, he came back in '09 looking so good because people counted him out and said he was over. He said he has the exact same feeling as of this moment that he did after the '08 Olympia when everyone said he was done. He is one of those athletes that feeds off of the masses telling him he can't, he is too old, not good enough anymore et. He loves the challenge clearly. At the end of the day, it should be a great show regardless of outcome.
    The thing is that at the same time he says the last week of prep is where he makes it or breaks it. So basicly it has little to do with motivation and more to do with getting the right choices at those last days.

I think both phil and kai would give him one hell of a fight. Lets hope he comes at his best, sure would make the contest even more interesting.

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ron banged a 15 yr old at 28.

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmm i did think the interview was legit solely because of the wording of this sentence

"At the time I was pretty poor and couldn’t afford no gym membership so I told him ok" "couldn’t afford no gym membership" "afford no gym membership"

but yeah i though he had more kids and a son for sure

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The problem is it's pretty much impossible to predict what Jay is going to look like, hopefully he's had enough time off for the bicep and delt to heal but whether or not he can bring them back up to their former size is another matter, the same goes for his quads

If he somehow manages to come in in 01/06/09 shape I can't see Phil or Kai beating him though (unlikely of course but one can dream..)

tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomcardno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StevieMe View Post
    da fuq... any charges? never knew this!
    100% natural bodybuilding

My Online Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151749233

⫸ AUT Certified Personal Trainer
    ⫸ AUT Sports Performance Nutrition paper completion

⟡ ******** - /tomcardno1
    ⟡ Instagram - @tomcardno1
    ⟡ Twitter - @tomcardno1

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    My own theory is that your age is less important than how long you've been competing and blasting drugs at a championship level.

Believe it or not, Shawn only turned pro 3 years ago. Despite his age, he's made massive improvements since then.
    Very strong point. 38 is a baby in the iron game. What should be said is when you're winning IFBB status at 22, only THEN will 38 be old as dirt.

So in Jay's case. Yes old haha.

Anyone else find it odd that RC is talking "receptors" then immediately after mentions "test declining with age." Me thinks natural test production is NOTT important in the IFBB game.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tomcardno1 View Post
    da fuq... any charges? never knew this!
    girls family gave blessing. thats her in the pic with ronnie and his son on the football field

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pullup17 View Post
    http://www.fitnesssutra.com/2012/11/...-in-singapore/

Ronnie recently came to my country, Singapore, and one of the supplement companies here interviewed him.

Thought I would share this part of the interview, which to me was the more interesting one,

" Xue En: Yea, that’s true. There is some tough competition but Shawn definitely stood out this year with his size and conditioning. Yet Jay Cutler is coming back next year where he didn’t compete this year due to an injury. What are the chances that Shawn can beat all the other pros?

Ronnie Coleman: Cutler is old. (laughs) He’s just trying to come back so that he can promote his new line of products. It’s just a marketing move. He ain’t winning because he’s already 40 years old. He has had his time and the one thing about bodybuilding is that you can’t turn back the hands of time once your body has exceeded a certain level and he has maxed out his weight gain, his shape, his symmetry and his cell receptors. He can’t rebuild his cell receptors. It’s not like a car or a machine where you can just change the old parts and get it running as good as new again. It is just pretty much the same old body doing the same old thing and it gets weaker and weaker. Your body produces a lot less testosterone each and every single year no matter who you are. We are all human, nobody is super human. He’s basically just coming back because of his supplement line. That was what he was telling me. He would definitely not be able to compete with Phil and Kai who are both in their thirties. And I’m definitely going to take Shawn’s body to another level. I know exactly what is needed to do that. My money is definitely on Shawn. "

Interesting that he would talk about receptors so candidly.
    where's the audio for this?

doesn't read like anything the way ron coleman talks.

and talking about body producing testosterone? lol that's a joke, IFBB competitors don't care how much testosterone their body produces. ronnie surely knows that... lol
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by u5711 View Post
    where's the audio for this?

doesn't read like anything the way ron coleman talks.

and talking about body producing testosterone? lol that's a joke, IFBB competitors don't care how much testosterone their body produces. ronnie surely knows that... lol
    Yup, I felt that way too when I read the interview, I used Ronnie's voice and spoke the words that were written in the article, through my head and I just could not imagine Ronnie speaking like that. Anyway, it might be because one of Ronnie's supps is a test booster, which is why he is talking about declining test levels so as to boost his sales for his product, Testogen-XR.

Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we mister now.
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ Éric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks like Ronnie is going to get shawn to put masterpiece bbq sauce on all his meals from now on.

HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyLookITsCOOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ronnie is talking out of his as* again to remain relevant. Honestly, Jay Cutler, still looks impressive, whereas Ronnie Coleman looks bad, out of shape, and in need of a reality check to make him realize he has aged like a sun-dried turd on a hot summer day. Jay Cutler will be back. Plus, just take a look at Dexter Jackson's recent placing. I think Jay Cutler and Dexter Jackson don't train the way Ronnie did, and this has allowed them to remain competitive. Ronnie may be b*tthurt, lol. Quick! Someone call the wambulance.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Regardless of it being fairly accurate, that was a terribly unprofessional thing to say of a man who rivaled you your whole career, who is a class act, and who does a lot for the sport.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    that was a terribly unprofessional thing to say
    And what would have been more professional instead? Woo guys, he's gonna win it fo sho?

Professionalism and political correctness make the sport bland and sterile.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This interview is as legit as Aarob Singermans story about Dan Hill punching his gf @ Fibo

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StevieMe View Post
    ???
    The only charges I knew he was accused for is this one ;

Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Natural_O is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    My own theory is that your age is less important than how long you've been competing and blasting drugs at a championship level.

Believe it or not, Shawn only turned pro 3 years ago. Despite his age, he's made massive improvements since then.
    Very true, I was thinking the same thing! It's not the age, it's how long you've been on the stuff and your receptor like Ronnie said. Jay isn't that old but he's been a pro since he was 23 years old so that's close to 20 years at the top and using stuff. It's not the years, it's the mileage.
    www.Naturalolympia.com

www.mp6training.com

www.johnhansenfitness.com

www.musclesatthemovies.com

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where is the V I D E O of this interview?

Possible BS here.
    I thought the two of them were friends.
    ...or at least friendly.

BB.com Diamond Account oneshotGG's Avatar
    oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    am i the only one with blind hope that Jay comes into the 2013 olympia with a much smaller waist as a result of his entire body undergoing atrophy from his time off?

Certified 9/10 aesthetics by RepWeekReviewer, the reviewer of the GOAT Dominoes pan pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/HaXPpGl.png

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    ???
    The only charges I knew he was accused for is this one ;

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/14vmkon.jpg[IMG]
    he didnt get reported. girl was smitten so parents gave their blessing, ronnie handled his business financially.

Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interview is bs, ronnie doesn't talk like that.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for some odd reason I don't picture Ronnie using most of those words in his vocab lol :P
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love big Ron but most the stuff said is BS. Jay isn't that old. Kai and Shawn are right behind him so saying he's screwed because of age makes no sense.

I don't think Jay needs to turn back the hands of time. Ron would need to because he has all those injuries that caused certain muscles to atrophy and look weird, but Jay doesn't. All Jay has to do is match 2009 or be close and he's got it. Jay isn't up against 2003 Ronnie, Jay is already the biggest guy on stage. Even if Jay is maxed out, maxed out is plenty enough to win. But while we're talking about maxed out, I don't think Jay is. Jay trains lighter and has been careful his career, that said he has something left in the tank.

Testosterone. Wow. Did Ron really say that? What does testosterone have to do anything when your artificially at a level where your not producing any anyway?

Promoting his supplement line? Jay doesn't have a supplement line, he sells apparel. Ron however has a supplement line.

Shawn. Shawn finally had a good year but that doesn't mean he's MR O material. He's too small. He could only win if everyone else was off horribly and he somehow made huge improvements, which won't happen. Ron is pimping him because he sponsored him, not because he's better than Jay, Phil and Kai which are the top 3 IMO. Ron is probably just envious Cutler is actually DOING what Ron always SAID he was going to do, which is make a COMEBACK.

If anyone can take Phil down it's Jay. Nobody else has a shot.
    6'2"
    130 start weight @ 18 years old

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Joel H View Post
    Shawn. Shawn finally had a good year but that doesn't mean he's MR O material. He's too small. He could only win if everyone else was off horribly and he somehow made huge improvements, which won't happen.
    If anyone can take Phil down it's Jay. Nobody else has a shot.
    We got a Nostradamus wannabee up in here. Rhoden won several shows this year, show me anyone that's making that much progress.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    We got a Nostradamus wannabee up in here
    x2.

Disregarding kai as a contender after what we saw this last olympia is not very smart.

Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000)
    x2.

Disregarding kai as a contender after what we saw this last olympia is not very smart.
    If Kai were to win he'd have won already. He's getting smaller.

The reason I said Rhoden won't make it is because this years Olympia lacking Jay allowed everyone to focus more on conditioning so Rhoden was able to place third. Kai came in ripped but smaller. With Jay back, everyone will be chasing the mass game like back when Ronnie dominated and Jay chased him. Size was needed to compete and I don't think Rhoden has the capacity or frame to ever compete against a tank like Jay. Kai can but he might lose his conditioning edge he had this year. Phil will actually look small next to Jay, he always does. Having Cutler there changes everyone's approach to the Olympia. Rhoden will have to get bigger which isn't easy at his age.

I think Jay will win. He's the under dog again and that drives him like no other. Unless his bicep looks like crap and he can't pull it together, but if he comes in shape it's his. Plus with Ronnie's old trainer working with him, he might pull a Ronnie 03 and gain 30 pounds on stage. Even 10 more than his last peak weight would dwarf everyone so bad it wouldn't even be a contest.
    6'2"
    130 start weight @ 18 years old