krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow U mirin' transformation? Yeah u mirin'!(49 kg-83 kg).

Checkout and give a Like to the ******** page! The main goal it's to help people with eating dissorders or people who want to change their lifestyle!

http://www.********.com/Cristoforus8

(Btw, sorry if i look a little cooky with the tittle of the thread, it's just that i found out that people only pay attention on someone like that and if i need to act in that way to help people, then i will act in that way srs.)
    Like the ******** Page! http://www.********.com/Cristoforus8

From Vegan Anorexic 114 lbs to member of PETA(People Eating Tasting Animals) at 185 lbs

Goals acomplished: 1. beated anorexia and now im not affraid to eat. 2. reached 140 lbs, my mom has started to quit smoking. 3. Help people with eating dissorders.

Registered User ashotgunmessage's Avatar
    ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Repost of peace
    You will bow at my feet or I'll rip out your knees and make of your face all the carnage you crave.
    I am the Finisher and I am Forever.
    They will sing as I CUT OFF YOUR HORNS
    Psalm:75:10

We are the archers, we are gods army.

ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u really 83kg in last pic OP?
    USAF
    Flightline in the Frozen Wasteland...

krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ashotgunmessage View Post
    Repost of peace
    Yep, it's a repost, originally i posted it in the teen section

From Vegan Anorexic 114 lbs to member of PETA(People Eating Tasting Animals) at 185 lbs

Goals acomplished: 1. beated anorexia and now im not affraid to eat. 2. reached 140 lbs, my mom has started to quit smoking. 3. Help people with eating dissorders.

Originally Posted by ace333 View Post
    u really 83kg in last pic OP?
    The last one is after my mini-cut(From 83 to 75-77 kg). where i'm really 83 kg it's in the first pic( the one from the right side of the half squat pic) i guess some of that weight was water retention,etc.

Shouw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congratz, nice transformation. Keep going, don't stop!

Originally Posted by Shouw View Post
    Congratz, nice transformation. Keep going, don't stop!
    Thanks bro!

thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by krist7 View Post
    Thanks bro!
    was gonna give you **** for the title but nvm bro i saw the reason below the picture.

Originally Posted by thatcrzyguy View Post
    was gonna give you **** for the title but nvm bro i saw the reason below the picture.
    yep, i tried to help people being nice,etc. but they didn't payed attention until i started to act like a douche by taking my shirt off,etc. But as i said, if this the only way to help people then...COME AT ME BROS!

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by krist7 View Post
    yep, i tried to help people being nice,etc. but they didn't payed attention until i started to act like a douche by taking my shirt off,etc. But as i said, if this the only way to help people then...COME AT ME BROS!
    i lol every time i stumble on something like this. always aim for the middle brah ! don't be no douche that you have to act like an ******* but don't let no one step all over you either

'mirin the transformation, would rep you but don't think i've that privilege yet