Lurked is on a distinguished road. (+10)

19, 6'0", 125lbs. How to train?

TLDR—How many workouts, reps, and sets per gym session? Good workouts to use in the gym?

Hi guys. I'm 6'0" and 125-130lbs. I just weighed in at 135 tonight, but who knows if it's water weight or not?

I did long distance running competitively throughout middle and high school, but now I want to get a good looking physique.

I've been going to the gym at least four times a week for the past month, and do push-ups sporadically on the other days. This is what I typically do in the gym.

5x8 bench press
    5x8 incline bench or 5x8 standing press
    5x12 curls (I switch up between using a curl bar or dumbbells)
    5x8 rows (I do these standing straight up, not bent over)
    8 minute ab workout
    Sometimes I'll hit an extra set or two of these workouts with shorter rests so I can fail.

I still run 4 or more times a week, but nothing hard.

I want to know about better training plans and workouts, because so far I only do 5 workouts and don't even spend a full hour in the gym. I've done back-to-back-to-back gym days with those workouts, which also makes me unsure if my plan is good. I'm hardly sore anymore the day after, but I'm lifting more weight and feeling stronger (probably just because I'm a beginner). No leg workouts yet, because I know that running after a leg day feels like hell.