brophski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking First diet plan for critique. Please rip it apart lol.

Hi,

Could somebody please critique my diet. never uploaded a diet to this site so first time. I worked out my Macros with the help of a few others on this site and they came out as follows,

124.5 grams of fat = 1,120.5 Calories

166 grams of Protein = 664 Calories.

262.61 grams of Carbs = 1,090.44 Calories

= 2,874.94 calories to obtain maintenance.

I have been aiming to eat around 3,300 calories, however I feel that I could eat much more, and sometimes feel hungry, but worried incase I go over that I'll end up being a fat chunk. I've spent years training getting no where, and not prepared to keep doing that. My plan is to bulk, but the leanest cleanest way possible.

I work shifts at work 2 x 0700:-1600, then 2 x 15:00-24:00, then two night shifts. (night shifts meals not completed yet) My job involves being out and about so hence the need for sandwiches and things at lunch that can be stored in my little cool box.

Please feel free to rip the hell out the plan, I'm looking for some dead honest feedback..

I've had to attach it as a PDF as it doesn't like excel spreadsheets.

Thanks

James.
    Attached Files

t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t3nchi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You figured out your calorie needs and macros. (Big step).

Now just do it consistently. (Bigger step).

There is no perfect plan. Adjust as necessary.

Thanks buddy, I was beginning to think I hadn't uploaded it correctly and that nobody would help lol. What about the fact that I feel I can eat more, should I do that but keep it monitored?

-JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure mixed nuts have some protein and fat.

Other than that, what's your stats? Weight, height, BF% might help others help you.

I'm 5'8, got measured and Was either 15 or 17% Body fat, callipers at the gym, think it was 15%, my weight is 13Stone 7pounds. I wanted to add mixed nuts, but if I added them my calories should go sky high over my limit!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brophski View Post
    I wanted to add mixed nuts, but if I added them my calories should go sky high over my limit!
    He was saying that you listed them in your diet plan without macros.

I'm assuming you're saying you don't eat them, in which case I'm confused why you listed them
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    He was saying that you listed them in your diet plan without macros.

I'm assuming you're saying you don't eat them, in which case I'm confused why you listed them
    Sorry dude, yeah I just left them listed...but dont eat them nuts at the mo. What do you think to the food, macros etc am I on the right track?