soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

***ProSupps DR. Jekyll/Glutamine STACK promo - 2 loggers needed boomtime***

PROMO:
    I'll make it easy and fun. tell your best black friday stories. Fight a crowd? stay in line for days? got stomped on? etc...

i know im never going back to best buy again fml moment!

Winners will get this hot stack to log!

PROMO RULES:
    *Must be a US/Canada Resident.*
    *Must be over 18 years of age.*
    *Must not have won anything from us in the last 30 days.*
    *Must have over 100 posts.*
    *Agrees to update log 3-4 times a week*

WINNERS CHOSEN ON 11/26 MONDAY 5PM CENTRAL TIME

Last edited by soopamyko; 11-21-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

USA!
    have never won anything from you...EVER!!!
    I have enough posts!!!
    Will update my log everytime I use the product and be very in depth!!

292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    soop...why you no respond to my pm??

sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheco35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to try your products

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JAMES140haha View Post

USA!
    have never won anything from you...EVER!!!
    I have enough posts!!!
    Will update my log everytime I use the product and be very in depth!!
    Please read the instructions on how to actually apply. It will go a long way towards instilling confidence in the company you're trying to convince to send you free products to log.

As for me, I have been waiting for the next Dr. Jekyll promo but I avoid Black Friday mobs like the plague.

Good luck to those who actually apply properly!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 292831 View Post
    soop...why you no respond to my pm??
    i did.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Please read the instructions on how to actually apply. It will go a long way towards instilling confidence in the company you're trying to convince to send you free products to log.

As for me, I have been waiting for the next Dr. Jekyll promo but I avoid Black Friday mobs like the plague.

Good luck to those who actually apply properly!
    i thank you for this clarification
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmmmm I may just have to get in on this...

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LIFTthyPAIN View Post
    Hmmmm I may just have to get in on this...
    Army Veteran, OEF.

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ProSupp Im IN!!

*Must be a US/Canada Resident : Yes

*Must be over 18 years of age : Yes

*Must not have won anything from us in the last 30 days : Yes

*Must have over 100 posts : Yes

*Agrees to update log 3-4 times a week : Yes

Okay so here it is this happened three years ago at Walmart. So I decided to go to Walmart with my mom and dad thinking it wouldn't be that bad because I live in hawaii. I was wrong it was very crowded I would say over crowded. So I was bummed but my mom and dad didn't seem to care they just wanted to buy a tv for cheap and one of those plastic electric cars that kids can sit in for my little sister and few other stuff. When the doors opened and everyone rushed in I noticed that everyone was kinda touching each other and I know my dad wasn't feeling that cause he doesn't want anyone touching my mom. I heard my mom say I think someone touched my butt and my dad said what!!! she said yeah someone slapped my butt or something and my dad went kinda crazy he yelled out who the **** touched my wife and my mom got mad and yelled at my dad after that my dad just wanted to leave but instead we stayed but they were both kinda mad so we got to the tvs and stuff and there was already a line with a bunch of people with tvs and not many tvs left so my mom said lets just get the electric car and we went to get one there was 1 girl one left and my mom took it and put it in her cart we went to the front of the store witch took forever so we were all very upset and tired there was a big samoan women next to my mom and she kept swearing and complaining and she was also swearing at random people that would try and cut or what not but there was one asian lady that cut infront of the wrong lady this asian lady who is about 100 pounds soaking wet looks at the samoan lady and cut right infront of her I was like oh no this isnt gonna be good the samoan lady says excuse me lady you just cut and the asian lady looks back but doesn't say anything then the samoan lady says one more time excuse me dummy you cut infront of me and the little asian lady says shut the **** up to the samoan lady I was laughing so hard at this point I almost pissed my self the samoan lady leaves her cart and starts swearing all up and down on this lady being racist and everything and while the samoan lady is saying all this the asian lady is telling her to **** off and go away and I guess the samoan lady got fed up she grabbed the asian lady by the hair with her huge hand and threw her into a clothes rack and was kicking at her while she was all tangled in the clothes rack then security came and cops and took them outside. Thats the story not the best but its a story that I experienced. If you guys dont know what a samoan lady is just think very big brown lady

manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went to compUSA to buy some RAM for awesome prices maybe 9-10 years ago. Went in, found the bin, there were some left, purchased, went home. Everything went better than expected.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am working at a nike outlet 40 miles from NYC tmrw, from 11:30 pm to 9:30 am then 5-12pm I am sure I will have a good one
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would of loved to try it but I can't travel to the states and black friday a waste of time here no really good deals. Good luck all. Only time I ever waited for hours for anything was when the Wii came out, luckily we got the last of the nunchucks and a Wii system.
    Goldlist User

***Yes I Live in Canada***

Be the change you want to see in others.

The Cavemans Master Review/Log thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152244983&p=1033448083#post1033448083

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    I am working at a nike outlet 40 miles from NYC tmrw, from 11:30 pm to 9:30 am then 5-12pm I am sure I will have a good one
    Alright first black friday weekend In the books THANK GOD!
    so I didn't know what to expect so thursday night after eating thanksgiving dinner and taking a nap, got ready to drive to work at 10pm.
    So I get to work already bummed out that I am doing my first overnight shift and step out of my car right into a fresh steamy baby diaper, How can I have avoided this Idk it was dark jsut didnt see it mind you the shopping outlets I shop at are the biggest on the east coast Woodburry commons! in Harriman NY. so I am parked in the boonies and have to walk and try to scrape this off my foot!
    So now I get to nike missed the memo about wearing orange so i am the only moron in red, So one of my friends gives me an orange Afro to wear. ok ok not to bad night starts getting going and I am working the fitting room not to bad of a job I just open it up. And all of a sudden I let a guy in and I start hearing something splashing the ground, our store like most outlet stores don't have bathrooms for shoppers so this guy decided it would be a great Idea to start peeing on the floor. I literally could not believe my eyes. So I called over a manager who was pissed at me for calling him over to have to clean it up. all in all that gotta be the highlight of my nights , people never seem to surprise me

My instagram-- JaredBB22

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not that crazy but here's my 2011 Black Friday experience:

I was never one of those people who camped outside to wait for a big sale. But my buddies convinced me to go this once.
    All I can remember was there were a lot of "sketch" people.
    And I saw a teenager stuffing 3-5$ worth of batteries down his pants (not even his pockets but stuffed inside)
    Out of curiosity, I kept eyeing the kid while following my buddies around. And surprisingly, he left the store safely.
    But that's not all, that kid made a dumb mistake by heading back to the store... then BAM!
    A ton of people witnessed a guy whimpering when a FEMALE security grabbed him right when he re-entered.
    It was funny how everybody went back their business
    Last edited by koweanguy; 11-25-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Nice entries!

Keep them coming, countdown is on!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great chance for many to log and run a solid pre work out in Jekyll. I won't participate since I still have a open tub, but an early congrats to the winner.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never did a black friday I'm always working. I qualify for all, im 33 and i will do a log 4-5 times a week

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Must be a US/Canada Resident : Yes

*Must be over 18 years of age : Yes

*Must not have won anything from us in the last 30 days : Yes

*Must have over 100 posts : Yes

*Agrees to update log 3-4 times a week : Yes

BLACK FRIDAY was epic for me last year. I have worked for 3 straight years with zero days off (literally 365 days/year) training clients from 6a -8p. I finally took thanksgiving day off and visited my family in Oregon. I had the biggest Thanksgiving day meal and then passed out. I eventually woke up at 4am, super pissed because it was my only day to sleep in. Come to find out, it was SATURDAY!!!. That's right, I slept for over 24 hours with only waking up to pee a couple times. I missed black friday completely because I slept through it. The black out eye covers made it seem pitch black the whole time!! Best black friday ever!

"Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll let other people win this product!
    I just bought a tub of glutamine (thanks to the big discounts) and it would be selfish to hog another one
    Wish the other applicants good luck!!

WINNERS..

PochoStrong

jaredmus

you two please pm me your shipping info. some epic stories.

for those who put in an app please watch out for more fun promos

my black friday fail was this past weeken went to fry's electronics at 8PM! i wanted to score a couple of notebooks...WAITED TILL 6 IN THE MORNING....COME TO FIND OUT THEY WERE OUT...rage hard that day.. still mad.

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post

WINNERS..

PochoStrong

jaredmus

you two please pm me your shipping info. some epic stories.

for those who put in an app please watch out for more fun promos

my black friday fail was this past weeken went to fry's electronics at 8PM! i wanted to score a couple of notebooks...WAITED TILL 6 IN THE MORNING....COME TO FIND OUT THEY WERE OUT...rage hard that day.. still mad.

thanks for picking me, feel like most people are like that waiting on line and don't get what they want, thats a bummer man sorry to hear that,

My instagram-- JaredBB22

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome thank you can't wait to start up my log.

DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crazy I agree with you to the fullest!!! I love in Lincoln ne, went to Omaha Ne for the better shopping centers was waiting in line at the one and only (Best Buy) huge line just massive!!! Waited there for 5ish hrs next thing you know they're were what were believed to be gunshots, crowd disperses it was a crazy mad house of ppl running for their lives.. Soooo I didn't hang around but I'm sure somebody got exactly what they wanted!!

Shiiiit!!! -edit
    Last edited by DMCa1N; 11-27-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Wrong
    "HE who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid of the PAIN of being a man.."

N.O. XPLODE log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163316641&p=1274890951#post1274890951