sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10) sajor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulking/Cutting never again

Well i hope so anyways.For the past year and a half i been following the classic procedure of 1st bulking then cutting, my personal results were not all that great after my cut and when i bulked i would gain the extra fat . What im doing now and seems to be working for me is, clean slowww bulking, my maintnance is around 2200kal i never eat more than 2500kal per day, if i notice im gaining to slow or to fast i just re adjust my diet a bit,love it so far, when cutting i would starve half of the time and my lifts would drastically get effected.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sajor View Post
    What im doing now and seems to be working for me is, clean slowww bulking
    So you are in bulking.....
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sajor View Post
    Well i hope so anyways.For the past year and a half i been following the classic procedure of 1st bulking then cutting, my personal results were not all that great after my cut and when i bulked i would gain the extra fat . What im doing now and seems to be working for me is, clean slowww bulking, my maintnance is around 2200kal i never eat more than 2500kal per day, if i notice im gaining to slow or to fast i just re adjust my diet a bit,love it so far, when cutting i would starve half of the time and my lifts would drastically get effected.
    So you are still bulking then will cut again...

What's the point of this thread and the title again?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im confused...
    my photos and workout diet plan > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148067993

Ask me for diet or workout help anytime and i will help you out as much as i can

Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I think what the OP is trying to say is that he has switched from bulking on a large calorie surplus and instead is slow bulking to minimise fat gain. Will also mean that when the time to cut comes around it won't take as long

Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menschie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but at an approximately 15% calorie surplus you're squarely on a bulk. A conservative bulk would be 10% so you're not even there.

H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50) H0rr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol a year and a half. you had one bulk then one cut. didnt see results because you ate like **** and trained like **** i bet. This is why youre red. Eat right and lift right.
    I am a MISC Horr