propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question need help! little to no results...

So the year I've been back at it, trying to get fit. I was just lifting, sports and some cardio at first and saw some results. Cleaned up my nutrition and saw more results.

Over the last 9 months I've dropped a fair bit of weight and some inches everywhere. Lots of compliments. Feeling good. Looking good. Good right?

Sure all good, BUT the last 6-8 weeks. NOTHING. I mean no results. I've weighed in, measured and done the "clothes test" I look the same, I feel the same and I don't see anything happening both in the mirror and on paper.

I'm lifting 3-5 times a week, depending on work - I work shifts. I play hockey 2-3 times a week for at least an hr each time. I play basketball once every other week when I can fit it in. Play with the pups, the kid. I eat well. Track it all and eat around 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fats. I've already got a fairly low calorie intake and don't really want to.drop it any further.

Not sure what else I can do. Feel like I've hit a wall and unsure what I can do to get around it? Is this a temporary thing or will I have to do a major over haul of my routines and nutrition? Any help from others who've been here before would be awesome. It definitely kills the motivation :s

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ditch them macronutrient ratios and read: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by propagandruw View Post
    Over the last 9 months I've dropped a fair bit of weight and some inches everywhere.
    Congratulations on your transformation so far.

As you progress towards ever greater fitness, it becomes progressively important to understand how to compose a proper diet. Equally so, the quality and execution of your workout routine also becomes more significant.

Thus, I suggest you start by reading the nutrition stickies and exercise program stickies as well.

propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) propagandruw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Congratulations on your transformation so far.

As you progress towards ever greater fitness, it becomes progressively important to understand how to compose a proper diet. Equally so, the quality and execution of your workout routine also becomes more significant.

Thus, I suggest you start by reading the nutrition stickies and exercise program stickies as well.
    Thanks! Been tough.

I have been reading and changing/updating nutrition and routines. I'll check them all out though. Just so much to take in and figure out which actually is right and going to work for me.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by germaine07 View Post
    Ditch them macronutrient ratios and read
    That's a lot to take in. Will definitely have to get out the pen and paper and figure out everything in regards to myself, my exercise, and needs.

Thanks for the link.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    congrats on the loss man....keep it up and yes ditch the ratios and read the stickies once you do that feel free to ask anything else.
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking