bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bethievando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Figure Coach, Vancouver WA or Portland OR?

I've been scouring the internet for a few days now looking for someone on the West Coast near Vancouver WA or Portland OR that has experience with figure competitions. My bodyspace doesn't want to let me load current photos but I've been working really hard with my boyfriend for the last 6 months and I would like to possibly compete in the Late Spring, Early Summer in Figure. Thing is... I've never done it before and I would really like to talk so someone who has that can coach me on what I should be focusing on and what my problem areas are. Also posing, I have no idea what to do... though I have watched numerous videos and read a ton of posing guides, it would be nice to have someone who has done it, so they can tell me what I need to do or what I'm doing wrong. So... if anyone reads this and happens to know someone who can help me out over here, I would SOOOOO Greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Bethie V.