Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: no thanks jeff

Skinny fat, you maud? <3 Anabolichef's Avatar
    Location: I can see you when you fap, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000)
    face it jeff does have 18's

18" quads that is...

skinny jeans? no thanks jeff LOL!

pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pvtmlopez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cactus101 View Post
    all his godly pics are taken by professionals

LOL! strong hating kunt. I've seen Jeff IRL and he still looks shredded, even on the pics I took with my phone. I have 16in arms and he makes mine look small. srs

DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrProoflz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JeffSeid View Post
    You look absolutely chit in this pic. Pathetic, even.
    Where is your chest? Is it hiding somewhere under your flab?
    Injury is no excuse. I underwent surgery and didn't train for months (I still don't train) and I still looked shredded/tight.
    You may be proud of yourself, impressed with your body, but let me tell ya, kid, if you've seen the world, if you really been out there, you'd know what you are, you'd know how low you are.
    People like me, that know the ropes, might give you a break, might not wreck your dreams or trash your lights (you want me to trash your lights?), but some day you'll come up against a real bad man, a guy who doesn't care for your stinky attitude, and who will happily tear your ass inside in.
    Something fundamental has to change, kid. Keep lifting. Keep smiling. Keep hustling. But become aware of what you are, aware of what others may already be aware of, and may have been aware of since you were a child completely unaware.
    Make me proud, Jeff.

Rep back.
    Leave Chestbrah alone crew
    ChickenSpears crew

Valiant Knight of the British Empire

ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrProoflz View Post
    Injury is no excuse. I underwent surgery and didn't train for months (I still don't train) and I still looked shredded/tight.
    You may be proud of yourself, impressed with your body, but let me tell ya, kid, if you've seen the world, if you really been out there, you'd know what you are, you'd know how low you are.
    People like me, that know the ropes, might give you a break, might not wreck your dreams or trash your lights (you want me to trash your lights?), but some day you'll come up against a real bad man, a guy who doesn't care for your stinky attitude, and who will happily tear your ass inside in.
    Something fundamental has to change, kid. Keep lifting. Keep smiling. Keep hustling. But become aware of what you are, aware of what others may already be aware of, and may have been aware of since you were a child completely unaware.
    Make me proud, Jeff.

Rep back.

Make me proud, Jeff.

Rep back.

mutualdistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks better than you OP

allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) allianc3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't think Jeff would deny how much of a dramatic difference lighting, a great photographer, a pump, and some touching up can make especially being as lean as he is, everything pops. A huge difference between a candid photo and a professional photo certainly exists and could probably make anyone look 20lbs bigger/smaller on the same day even.

Taking all those techniques into account on his professional photos that give the illusion of being bigger than he is there's just no way this guy has riden anything, the size and development just isn't there.

Nonetheless its a very lean, aesthetic physique for someone his age.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jeff Seid has a very aesthetic face...

he is the justin bieber of bodybuilding, hehe. mirin.

i've got an aesthetic face but not a 9.5/10

Originally Posted by allianc3 View Post
    I don't think Jeff would deny how much of a dramatic difference lighting, a great photographer, a pump, and some touching up can make especially being as lean as he is, everything pops. A huge difference between a candid photo and a professional photo certainly exists and could probably make anyone look 20lbs bigger/smaller on the same day even.

Taking all those techniques into account on his professional photos that give the illusion of being bigger than he is there's just no way this guy has riden anything, the size and development just isn't there.

yeah bro its just like a dirty Ferrari might look like chit with mud/dirt on it, but once your wash, wax, polish it, put lighting, get expensive cameras on it... it looks way different.

just like bishes do with or without makeup.. big deal.. people hate
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigunit55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No thanks

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hes been 21 for like 5 years wat hek
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you birifuls OP
    -246lbs @ 6'3"

jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by allianc3 View Post

Good to see you've always been a huge ***got. Yeah, he's got no development whatsoever.