Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)

Myprotein impact whey + ironscience concentrate whey

I used to be on unflavoured myprotein whey as it was very cheap. Hated the taste tho. I went over to ironscience concentrate whey, flavoured. I liked it but after a while I began to hate it. The taste and smell seems very artificial and chemical. The protein itself looks like flour, there is no texture to it. I ordered vanilla and white choc. Vanilla wasn't very good even tho it is my favourite taste for all the proteins that I used so far. White choc seemed to taste nice as I mentioned before. I still have around 1kg out of my 5kg tub and I can;'t stand it anymore.
    So I got myself some myprotein impact whey, cookies and cream and raspberry. It smells like freaking cookies, no kidding. Raspberry smells lovely too. The texture looks like whey protein texture, grainy and tends to kind of stick together whereas ironscience whey is like sand.

So:
    Ironscience concentrate whey vanilla:
    Taste: initially 8/10 but after a while 2/10.
    Packaging: I have to give IS 10/10 here. Sturdy packaging with easily zippable bag that won't break!!
    Mixability: Mixes well, after all it's like sand. 10/10
    Price: One of the best on the market and they give you a free shaker if you buy stuff above 50 quid. 8/10.
    Overall: Good whey if you don't mind chemical taste, if you're on a tight budget but for the taste sake I'd find something else. Strong 7/10

Myprotein impact whey protein cookie and choc:
    Taste: only had it 5 times or so. Taste is really nice, as if you were eating the cookies. I wonder how other flavours taste. 8/10
    Packaging: Here MP fails miserably. While the bag itself is sturdy, the zipper is totally BS. I can't close the damn bag, tried to do it for like 2-3 mins with no luck. I'll have to use clippers to avoid the whey from absorbing moisture from the air. Big disappointment here. 1/10
    Mixability: So far it seems to be mixing well, gives nice creamy consistency but that's maybe because I'm adding 3 30g scoops to 400ml of water. I'd say it mixes well, 10/10.
    Price: Again one of the cheapest proteins out there. When I ordered I had 20 quid off because I used paypal method (googled the voucher for paypal payment method). I'd say the price is a little better than IS. 9/10
    Overall: Great taste, real taste, low price. I't a good choice. 9/10

My choice is myprotein impact whey hands down. Better texture, nice taste etc. The consistency of IS concentrate whey makes me wonder whether they add flour or something to it. Or maybe it's just a different processing.
    Getting me some gains

Lifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154103&p=103762993#post10302993
    My lifting gear part 1 (bodysolid power rack, bench, lat attachment) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1509633
    My lifting gear part 2 (bodypower weights, texas power bar) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151184793&p=1011390903#post10110903

JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nice write up, I myself am on Impact Whey, I have found vanilla to be the best after I read this write up, I used to be on more expensive stuff, but to be honest Impact is a pretty solid product.

JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100)
    Here is that review I mentioned earlier on it http://www.provenprotein.com/impact-...rotein-review/ , I had a few messages requesting it.
    Showing off is the fool's idea of glory - Bruce Lee