Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Rustlin' Jimmies Brah! andrewmwc1's Avatar
    andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaCougarMech View Post
    you're there everyday. gets annoying
    this.....

She has a right to bring over whoever she wants, but everyday gets annoying....My best friend had a roommate whose girlfriend came over EVER SINGLE DAY. It is hands down the most annoying thing ever. Yes, he paid rent, but he monopolized the common area. Worse part, they both sucked to hang around.
    1K rep back

Fat ≠ Handicap
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144600351&p=877597811&viewfull=1#post877597811

****!!VIRGINIA CREW!!****

Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    the question is.. why is your 'girlfriend' asking you to wait outside her room while she has a shower?

LOL
    Only because her roommate was in the room at the time. We don't try to bother him, so we keep the details of our relationship to ourselves.
    Certified Network Analyst & Security Consultant. Certified English Teacher. (TEFL/TESOL).
    Canadian Book Publisher. Stay tuned for my Teaching English as a Foreign Language(TEFL) book!

Want to learn how to social engineer, and influence people? PM me.
    Want to learn hacking theory? PM me.
    Got PC problems? PM me.

k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    the question is.. why is your 'girlfriend' asking you to wait outside her room while she has a shower?

LOL
    That's a damn good question. You aren't even fuking her, because if you were she wouldn't care if you stayed in her room while she showered. Makes me think you're being even more clingy than I first realized.
    3k errday

Hit 'em with a freezepop! Bseic's Avatar
    Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by maddogmarty View Post
    you became bros and hanged out alot
    you start seeing his roommate
    come over everyday and dont even hangout with friend.
    Sounds ****ing annoying if a mate was coming over to see a girl i was living with everyday and disregards me in the process... which is pretty much what you explained to happen fuk u op SRS
    This.

You 'monkey branched' your friend for some Chinese cougar. Bros before hoes you *******.
    "A man should not leave this earth with unfinished business. He should live each day as if it was a pre-flight check. He should ask each morning, am I prepared to lift-off?"

Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by k1llsh0t View Post
    That's a damn good question. You aren't even fuking her, because if you were she wouldn't care if you stayed in her room while she showered. Makes me think you're being even more clingy than I first realized.
    wut. i dont even.

brah, read what I said above.

we fuark a lot. I think maybe he heard and got mad.

loud asian crying sex
    Certified Network Analyst & Security Consultant. Certified English Teacher. (TEFL/TESOL).
    Canadian Book Publisher. Stay tuned for my Teaching English as a Foreign Language(TEFL) book!

Got PC problems? PM me.

BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BIGR1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Guy lives with girl and suddenly gets 3rd roommate. Yes he mad

Originally Posted by Bseic View Post
    This.

You 'monkey branched' your friend for some Chinese cougar. Bros before hoes you *******.
    I stated that I tried to continue being his friend, but he kept ignoring me. He started to have issues with me around the same time I started seeing her.

Got PC problems? PM me.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you hitting this girl or not? He's probably just crushing on her and is jealous and is acting the way pathetic people do. I'd personally troll him, ask him why he's mad etc, but it's probably best to just spend 2-3 nights a week at your place so he can't complain you're practically living there.

Edit: read you're smashing, definitely jealous. Can't blame him through really if he has to listen to you two banging every night, would not live there/10
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10) nezian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can see how it would get annoying, I mean you're there everyday, it's his house too even if it is equal share, more importantly it's not yours.

Take her back to yours more often OP, you're being one of those dudes that just never phucking leaves.

BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to get out of his house.

This is the EXACT reason men buy/rent their OWN homes, it's their home so no other person can intrude. He has most likely finally grew up and discovered you have been using his home as your own. This is a mans territory, go back to your place with her, take your women and leave.. it's that simple.

Edit:

it should all so be said that I'm sure you've ran your mouth off several times around him. making some comment about him in some way to demean him in front of the girl. I'd suggest again you get out and tell her to come along with you.

Edit2:

I just read where you say "may fight back"... are you saying you are actually gonna try to "fight" your way into another mans home? that is his territory, this will not end well.

Originally Posted by BossMadOne View Post

This is the EXACT reason men buy/rent their OWN homes, it's their home so no other person can intrude. He has most likely finally grew up and discovered you have been using his home as your own. This is a mans territory, go back to your place with her, take your women and leave.. it's that simple.

Edit:

it should all so be said that I'm sure you've ran your mouth off several times around him. making some comment about him in some way to demean him in front of the girl. I'd suggest again you get out and tell her to come along with you.
    tbh, I've never talked bad about the guy. He was my friend. When we were friends, we'd jokingly make fun of eachother and such. Ever since we stopped talking, I don't even think anything about him.

Will try bringing her to my place more though.

Got PC problems? PM me.

Registered User Backflipbrahsrs's Avatar
    Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backflipbrahsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This.

Also, one of two (or maybe both) things are happening here. 1. He is jelly and was too beta to make a move before you did. And/or 2. You were friends and hung out a lot. Since you started seeing his room mate, the only time you're there is to chill with the chick and any time he's asked too hang out, she's involved too. All the sudden you ditched your friend to chill at his place every day with his room mate.

If 2 is the case, I'd be pissed too brah.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

++ Positive Crew ++

Get Ripped or Die Mirin'

4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does Jens even lift???
    ̧̧̏ͣ͒͗ͬ̔҉͙̭̠̤̻̣̖ͅm̴̮̰̳̥̟͊͗͋ͪ͒͐̽̾ͨ̕e̽͗́ͬͦ… ̴̞̣͓͙̜̗̬ͯ̽ͧ̾̈́̃͡T̟̮͕͚̜̝̞̞͒ͭ͊̂͘h̴͕̖͙̮̱̲ͨ̓

[No Crew -CREW-]
    PM me about no red threads script

gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000) gab88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 4ndrew View Post
    Does Jens even lift???
    I see potential

Originally Posted by BossMadOne View Post

Edit:

Edit2:

I just read where you say "may fight back"... are you saying you are actually gonna try to "fight" your way into another mans home? that is his territory, this will not end well.
    By fight back, I mean just troll him a little, and be a dick to him when we're outside and such. If he's being rude still, after I bring her to my place more often, I might have to be rude back.

Also, he just went up to her and said "We have to talk after school tomorrow".

also, brb watching limitless lol

Hmm.

Got PC problems? PM me.

BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000)

reminded me of this..

Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jens sounds like a typical nobhead, inform him of the law, rise above it and troll the fck out of him.
    "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds" (Romanus 12:2)
    5'10" - Gods among Manlets
    Quest to 2K!

introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) introuble2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't read. But have threesome with roommate and gf. Win

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds ****ing annoying if a mate was coming over to see a girl i was living with everyday and disregards me in the process... which is pretty much what you explained to happen fuk u op SRS
    this
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    god, people are so possessive. I have ahad multiple room mates and they always get like this. I have never had a problem with anybody being over at my place. Tell the ******* to be more easy going.

Do you sleep over there?
    MISC Strength Crew

Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BAM! ^ This right here.

you two are mates, you get a gf, you ignore your mate and choose the girl, (where you put you dont even see him, you stay out of his way, HE would have to go out of his way to see you, HE is getting stroppy, HE ends up telling you to get out....and YOUR wondering why?
    "The difference between impossible and possible, is the strength of ones determination"

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little"

SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000) SitchNoHomo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Backflipbrahsrs View Post
    This.

Also, one of two (or maybe both) things are happening here. 1. He is jelly and was too beta to make a move before you did. And/or 2. You were friends and hung out a lot. Since you started seeing his room mate, the only time you're there is to chill with the chick and any time he's asked too hang out, she's involved too. All the sudden you ditched your friend to chill at his place every day with his room mate.

If 2 is the case, I'd be pissed too brah.
    #3 he wants a roommate he can hang out with at times, but cant because her clingy boyfriend is over all the time.
    sleep tight pupper

Don't wife a ho if she ain't got dat glow crew.

TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lyth View Post
    lol, fine. here's a pic of him.

Cant do a pic of her, as shes sitting here, raging with me. fuark.
    Dunno y but he looks like a psycho lmao got dat cray look goin on run and hide OP, don't look back. Probs gonna pull a knife out dat jaw
    *Misc Horse Head crew*
    *Positivity crew*
    *We're all gonna make it brah crew*
    *Working Online crew*
    *Online Entrepreneur crew*
    *Make $1 mill before age 23 crew*

Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant blame the dude the situation sounds real annoying, i would definitly move the fuk out.

FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortyDegreeDay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Psych major major here. The vast majority of interpersonal difficulties stem from lack of communication. This has most likely been bothering him for a while (for whatever reason) and escalated inside his mind, until it finally erupted at a seemingly trivial occasion. Maybe he felt lonely and left out? Who knows. But you should talk to him about it in a calm and constructive manner, sometime when you're both a good mood.

JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimmyMcRustler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try spending a night in his room OP. It is that giving time of the year...

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmfao, thats the face of an insecure man who is jelly of what you are doing.

He only has a problem with it now because he's jealous of you getting the girl and not him.

Or if what everyone else is saying is true, then OP you are kind of a dick for ditching your friend to hang out with the girl 100% of the time. I would be pretty upset too if my friend stop hanging out with me anymore to hang out with some girl all day err day.

Learn to split time with people.
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You do have your own place ******* and you're in his. He has every right to tell you to get the fuk out. Stop being a ******* OP and take her back to your place.

Tempted to neg you OP for being in someone elses home all day everyday and asking whats wrong with it?!
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. Go to your own place. I would start getting very annoyed too. Doesn't matter if you're in her room or not.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lyth View Post
    lol, fine. here's a pic of him.

Cant do a pic of her, as shes sitting here, raging with me. fuark.
    Story rustled my jimmies a bit. Sounds like a d*ckhead.

You know what to do OP...

Or you can just pay her one last visit and have loud, rough, carnivorous sex with her and then leave. Will surely rustle his jimmies and tell him you mean business.

Edit:

Or simple solution: Bring her back to your place
    We're all gonna make it Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    FA Master Race