Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Alright, I give up. I just ordered one as an Xmas present to myself for $142.60 shipped from Amazon.

I have four 7' bars already, but I think one or two of them may soon find themselves on CL.
    You won't be disappointed, unless it gets damaged in shipping. It truly is my favorite bar, knurling wise and I'd buy another in a heartbeat if the situation arrived. I'm glad to see that CFF has it for $117 again because that's what I paid. But it only helps if you are in the area to pick it up.

What's this about getting rid of one of your bars ? If you don't have doubles, and they are all good bars, it's blasphemy .
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    You won't be disappointed, unless it gets damaged in shipping. It truly is my favorite bar, knurling wise and I'd buy another in a heartbeat if the situation arrived. I'm glad to see that CFF has it for $117 again because that's what I paid. But it only helps if you are in the area to pick it up.

What's this about getting rid of one of your bars ? If you don't have doubles, and they are all good bars, it's blasphemy .

I'm the only one working out down there, and I have two older split-sleeve York bars (one for deads), one CAP OB-85B (my squat bar), an unmarked zinc-coated bushing bar (bench and OHP), and a CAP OB-85 that I've stolen the sleeves from for my York vertical leg press.

I really don't need that many, and with the new bar I could unload the two cheaper CAPs and the unmarked one on CL and really not miss them.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm the only one working out down there, and I have two older split-sleeve York bars (one for deads), one CAP OB-85B (my squat bar), an unmarked zinc-coated bushing bar (bench and OHP), and a CAP OB-85 that I've stolen the sleeves from for my York vertical leg press.

I really don't need that many, and with the new bar I could unload the two cheaper CAPs and the unmarked one on CL and really not miss them.
    As long as you will be unloading CAP's .
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as you will be unloading CAP's .

Definitely one CAP (OB-85B) and the unmarked bar. I might keep the OB-85 for a little while, as the sleeves are currently on my leg press...and I think that'll help me unload it after the first of the year.

That'll leave me with a York for squats, another one for deads, and the OB-86B for bench/OHP. That ought to be plenty for one person.

ETA: Then again, I could keep them all and start a CAP Barbell Crew! Our numbers would easily surpass the York and Ivanko crews combined.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ETA: Then again, I could keep them all and start a CAP Barbell Crew! Our numbers would easily surpass the York and Ivanko crews combined.
    Lol !

Lol !

You laugh, but I'm only half kidding.

I have:

OB-85
    OB-85B
    OB-86B (on the way)
    OB-48 "super curl"
    OB-89HZ combo hi/low trap bar
    MBB-504 tricep pressdown bar
    and about 1100lbs of CAP/Standard oly plates

Wow...it looks kinda sad when I see it all listed like that.

You laugh, but I'm only half kidding.

I have:

OB-85
    OB-85B
    OB-86B (on the way)
    OB-48 "super curl"
    OB-89HZ combo hi/low trap bar
    MBB-504 tricep pressdown bar
    and about 1100lbs of CAP/Standard oly plates

Wow...it looks kinda sad when I see it all listed like that.
    It's funny, but I too, own (3) CAP 7 ft. bars, (1) 6 ft. bar and one EZ bar as well as almost 1400 lbs. of CAP/Standard plates. All of which will be on CL in January when people are ready to follow their New Years resolutions

edit: as well a hex bar that I'm keeping

Registered User IvankoBarbellCo's Avatar
    IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've heard really good things about the CAP OB-86 (haven't seen the OB-85 -- didn't know about it) from someone who has sold a lot of them to gyms and other commercial environments. I don't keep super up-to-date on all the bars, though I've been testing a lot of the US-made ones lately, but it's among the nicest of the imported (I presume from China) that I've seen in the last few years.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #50 ()---()

Ivanko Barbell Company
    official website: www.ivankobarbell.com

View: //www.instagram.com/ivankobarbell
    Join: //www.********.com/ivankobarbell
    Follow: //www.twitter.com/ivankobarbell
    Watch: //www.youtube.com/ivankobarbell
    Newsletter: http://www.ivankobarbell.com/contact.html

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's funny, but I too, own (3) CAP 7 ft. bars, (1) 6 ft. bar and one EZ bar as well as almost 1400 lbs. of CAP/Standard plates. All of which will be on CL in January when people are ready to follow their New Years resolutions
    Haha. Stocking up for workout season eh? CL is loaded with people selling stuff to get Xmas money. They buy it all back in January lol
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Haha. Stocking up for workout season eh? CL is loaded with people selling stuff to get Xmas money. They buy it all back in January lol
    I haven't stocked up on purpose, just got around to start selling the plates since I got my York score, but I figure at this point it's best to wait a month, lol. I actually have an additional 800 lbs. of different oly plates and a bunch of other stuff to go along with the CrAP stuff.